Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Acromus Online | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Immense Competition | Revolutionary System

Discussion on Acromus Online | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Immense Competition | Revolutionary System within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/15/2020, 18:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Best luck to Rugger and arcomus team

limit quest 1 time for pc every24 hour or i can do it by other chars
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/15/2020, 18:23   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Blue1337 View Post
You are ******* dumb ****. Delete your epvp account pls and never play Sro again.
why u mad, bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2020, 18:23   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoalprens View Post
Best luck to Rugger and arcomus team

limit quest 1 time for pc every24 hour or i can do it by other chars
You can do quests on any character, but the rewards are untradeable.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2020, 18:24   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcromusRuger View Post
SOS is dropped and can be obtained from Magic pop
SOA will be from cards/box
Moon will be activity based.

So in theory not everything is from a box.
But i understand what you're saying. Thank you for the feedback.
I agree. I really enjoy SRO but i am going to be working most of the time. What about the people who are essential during these times who don't really have time to back active? I mean yeah sure i can pay to win but i shouldnt have too. there should be a sweet spot in the middle. Just a suggestion. Im in though.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2020, 18:31   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddycali View Post
I agree. I really enjoy SRO but i am going to be working most of the time. What about the people who are essential during these times who don't really have time to back active? I mean yeah sure i can pay to win but i shouldnt have too. there should be a sweet spot in the middle. Just a suggestion. Im in though.
With the delay between SOX releases, multiple ways to obtain free silk/gold, and the dungeon drops, you will still be able to be a competitor as a free player! Donators and heavily active players may be able to get it first, that's the nature of SRO. But, you will certainly be able to catch up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2020, 18:33   #21

elite*gold: 134
Quote:
I agree with you 100%. That is exactly what we're trying to achieve here.
We made jobbing something you can complete within 2 hours of play time give or take. Dungeons can be completed rather fast with good groups / teammates. Thank you for the reply.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2020, 18:39   #22

Where can i donate?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2020, 18:40   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntronics View Post
Where can i donate?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2020, 18:40   #24

I LOVE THIS SERVER LETS GO FUCKBOYZZZZZZZ
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2020, 18:42   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof* View Post
Hello. Our rates can be live adjusted depending on the number and speed of items entering the server via crate compared to the crate use ratio. We will be monitoring the economy 24/7 and apply changes that are best for the server, have no fear!

Hey there, first of all I want to thank you for your critiques, we really appreciate feedback on our system.

These EXP rates are the most common ones across the 100 cap scene. We will be hosting a plvl event in beta to see if anything needs majorly adjusted. We will be keeping track of all of the exp gains and the types. If we see that a change needs made, then we will do it!
Unfortunately, the chinese/euro party balance and powerleveling difficulties cannot be controlled on our end. That is totally up to the players' preferences. However, we will add some benefits for CH EXP gain in the future if we see a massive gap between EU and CH players.
Nah, this is not a criticism, but rather questions that out of concern for a fun game

I've analyzed so far some of similar servers and just drawing conclusions.

Eu/chn servers and their builds scene senario is usually -> 50-66% of players are wizard or warrior. Blader, Warlock or Bard are less than 3%. And I always hope for a slight change in trend.

About EXP rates - at least I would just try making Solo Rates higher than Party. I suppose that even with 5:3 rate proportions ppl in party will get max lvl faster than solo players. Organized groups will get max lvl within 1 day when random solo players will be annoyed doin that in 3-4 days.

Quote:
The daily quests reset at 24:00 server time.
That's cool

Quote:
Uniques & quest points category go together, that is a misprint on the thread which we will fix. Between quests, jobbing, occasional killing, BA/CTF wins, and alchemy, you will be able to fill your limit with ease!
Maybe I will be able but for example blader or warlock players will be really frustrated and in effect nobody will be playing with that builds.
Less playable builds -> Faster process of getting bored -> More ppl leaving
Do Your best to avoid it

Let's analyze those points again:
550+100+200+100+30+100+75+300 = 1455 + FTW kills
1350 from 1455 is almost 93%. Imho it is just still way too high for builds which are not specialized in fast/AOE killing =/
I'd suggest to reduce that limit and not including FTW kills into Acromus Points. Am sure there is no need to make any more incentives for killing ppl in FTW

Quote:
Thanks once again for your feedback. If you have any additional suggestions, feel free to leave them on our discord server! We have 24/7 support & responses there.
No problem, and good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2020, 18:46   #26

No *** skills for CHN?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2020, 18:51   #27

Quote:
No *** skills for CHN?
No. We tried to balance new features and oldschool content, in our eyes, new skills are overedits and the original skills of the game are just fine. We accept suggestions though.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2020, 18:54   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post
Eu/chn servers and their builds scene senario is usually -> 50-66% of players are wizard or warrior. Blader, Warlock or Bard are less than 3%. And I always hope for a slight change in trend.
I totally agree with you here, and we will be severly nerfing "OP" and common builds during the open beta to try to prevent this. Different classes make the game work well, and a really balanced community in terms of build is healthy for the economy as well as the general gameplay. We will try hard to make that happpen.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/15/2020, 19:26   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof* View Post
I totally agree with you here, and we will be severly nerfing "OP" and common builds during the open beta to try to prevent this. Different classes make the game work well, and a really balanced community in terms of build is healthy for the economy as well as the general gameplay. We will try hard to make that happpen.
Glad to read that And what do You think about:
Quote:
Maybe I will be able but for example blader or warlock players will be really frustrated and in effect nobody will be playing with that builds.
Less playable builds -> Faster process of getting bored -> More ppl leaving
Do Your best to avoid it

Let's analyze those points again:
550+100+200+100+30+100+75+300 = 1455 + FTW kills
1350 from 1455 is almost 93%. Imho it is just still way too high for builds which are not specialized in fast/AOE killing =/
I'd suggest to reduce that limit and not including FTW kills into Acromus Points. Am sure there is no need to make any more incentives for killing ppl in FTW
Hot or not? :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2020, 19:32   #30

Thank you ! very interesting server , i'do like it !
Thanks
3 Users