Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Enix Online l 100 CAP l CH Only l Job Battlefield l Activity Based l Long Term

Discussion on Enix Online l 100 CAP l CH Only l Job Battlefield l Activity Based l Long Term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/23/2020, 11:20   #31

elite*gold: 0
im level 99 xD
Old 07/23/2020, 12:54   #32

elite*gold: 223
A good server with potential!

IGN: Salvero
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2020, 15:52   #33

elite*gold: 32
Comon guys Join us !! we can help you !!
Old 07/24/2020, 00:10   #34

Great server !
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2020, 16:25   #35

Push it to the limit
Old 07/24/2020, 16:43   #36

elite*gold: 223
Doing some giveaways this afternoon so dont miss it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2020, 00:57   #37

guys if any one have Spear SOS +8 PM my name is Razor
Old 07/25/2020, 02:58   #38

Changelog 1:
Enix Coin drop from HWT Uniques increased
Stryia Clash Dungeon Enabled , added to Gold Merchant NPC
SP Scroll drops from Stryia Clash Dungeon unique
Job Daily limits increased > 100 Trade Weekly
EXP Rates increased
Most Wanted Event Enabled
Couple Fight Event Enabled
Old 07/25/2020, 15:10   #39

Someone told me that unknown people stole old database of Keon and launching it with a different name.
We don't really care because it's an old one and got stolen from someone who bought the database long time ago.
I'm just here to say that this server doesn't belong to us and to make players aware of that.

A simple tip for owners of this server , There's no creativity for copying other server features. That doesn't make any sense at all !

Anyway good luck mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX_Scrubs_Xx View Post
but i loved Keon Online, on of the best 100 cap servers !! same like this !
Substantially Keon-Online cannot be replaced , i'm nearly sure that most of these systems won't work on the right way.
Old 07/25/2020, 16:32   #40

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
I saw you copied some text's 1 by 1 from .

That is not allowed.

Please change the copied parts as soon as possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2020, 18:43   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor25 View Post
Someone told me that unknown people stole old database of Keon and launching it with a different name.
We don't really care because it's an old one and got stolen from someone who bought the database long time ago.
I'm just here to say that this server doesn't belong to us and to make players aware of that.

A simple tip for owners of this server , There's no creativity for copying other server features. That doesn't make any sense at all !

Substantially Keon-Online cannot be replaced , i'm nearly sure that most of these systems won't work on the right way.

TBH.... is this a reason to ban me from your discord ?!
Old 07/25/2020, 21:18   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nectix View Post
I saw you copied some text's 1 by 1 from .

That is not allowed.

Please change the copied parts as soon as possible.
Thread content changed , please check it once again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor25 View Post

well, First of all , we didn't stole your database , it got released on many fourms you can make sure by your self
And as you see , we didn't mention KEON in even one single word! and by the way who said that ENIX belongs to KEON ?

and about this "A simple tip for owners of this server , There's no creativity for copying other server features. That doesn't make any sense at all"

We didn't copy - paste KEON system , we modfied alot of things , yeah the big parts belongs to you and great job for this but we changed it
Old 07/26/2020, 01:45   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cript_1337 View Post
Thread content changed , please check it once again

well, First of all , we didn't stole your database , it got released on many fourms you can make sure by your self
And as you see , we didn't mention KEON in even one single word! and by the way who said that ENIX belongs to KEON ?

and about this "A simple tip for owners of this server , There's no creativity for copying other server features. That doesn't make any sense at all"

We didn't copy - paste KEON system , we modfied alot of things , yeah the big parts belongs to you and great job for this but we changed it
Changed what exactly? Your thread is ******* same as Keon, every feature is the same you didn't even bother to change names, shame on you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2020, 03:43   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Changed what exactly? Your thread is ******* same as Keon, every feature is the same you didn't even bother to change names, shame on you.
no words to say, i appreciate your comment , Thanks!
Old 07/26/2020, 15:41   #45

the system is better than Keon DB By the way Enix have more features bwt <3
This server is great !!
Closed Thread