Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RETRO FIRE - 2024] CAP 110 |New Events & dungeons |2000$ Free Cash | 3 May

Discussion on [RETRO FIRE - 2024] CAP 110 |New Events & dungeons |2000$ Free Cash | 3 May within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/13/2021, 21:13   #241

elite*gold: 0
IGN: Frosti_
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2021, 21:55   #242

elite*gold: 465
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxer1 View Post
Still, there is no excuse for not having a backup. Unless "having no backup" benefits you, I see no reason not to do it. Not gonna say anything bad, but it does tell something about you and your perspective and goals.
Being a programmer myself I know how crucial it is to backup daily.

Nevertheless, it is what it is now. But if you plan to reopen, users that already invested money in it should be considered. Oh wait, "you do not have a backup" (facepalm) and cannot be "proven which users had invested money".

It is true though, that whoever invests money in something so fragile as private server and later complain when things dont go the way one planned, is stupid

i admit that we was wrong that we didn't copy the backups from the server , it was a mistake that we didn't plan for unexpected disaster but it happened

what we can do for a failure like that !
Old 03/13/2021, 22:16   #243

elite*gold: 65
The owners are also humans, cannot judge them. I don't want to put myself in their place
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2021, 00:51   #244

hey , when the grand opening of new season retro?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2021, 04:19   #245

If there is plan B, beta for new server, will there be a total wipe before grand opening?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2021, 11:03   #246

IGN: BigTime_

Char name: DreamState
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2021, 12:00   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecoco View Post
If there is plan B, beta for new server, will there be a total wipe before grand opening?
Yes lmao
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/15/2021, 01:12   #248

"https://retrosro.com] [/URL][URL="https Char name> Marco0o
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2021, 02:23   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Prudence View Post
Yes lmao
Plan B beta, will we get bonus or compensation for grand opening? Like silks or coins?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2021, 12:27   #250

Again Do We Have A Specific Date About The reborn ? Specific Day?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2021, 12:45   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecoco View Post
Plan B beta, will we get bonus or compensation for grand opening? Like silks or coins?
Umm, I'm not sure about it, but I think so..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/15/2021, 14:16   #252

kiedy gramy
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2021, 15:36   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShroud View Post
Who owns a server that runs for a year with no problem ? retro was going to last forever but ovh burned , and you the freedom to play other server but don't cry , we have problems bigger than you
did you just said don't cry? LOL
you'll be the one crying mate for scamming all these players both money and time
also about running the server for a year with no problem any of old players can answer that claim let's count the problemes :-
1- HWT spawn bugs after reset with no uniques spawn.
2- Jangan Fortress war West enterance with shadow of structures can bug you inside.
3- Nyphthys Spawn bugged inside HWT that forced your staff to change the quest of the daily HWT.
4- all time bot at uniques spawn areas with have only been solved recent updates.
5- job cheaters using it to farm ranks so they can gain honor "worst honor ranking system i've ever seen"
6- Survival and LMS cheaters using double accounts to farm coins.
7- Every Sunday Fortress war lags.
8- mass dc at heart during Fortress war time
9- logging issues during FW time 11/10/2020
10- Supporters from Board Staff using Weapons +250 at FW trying to win it for their guilds.
and what makes it worst , when you report a bug or an issues you'll be told that " you are only posting bugs and spreading negativity" and you get instant ban from the discord channel while their developer saying retro on fire
well guess what it's on fire indeed
there's more of bugs and way more issues i can type 10 more at least
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2021, 16:46   #254

On discord
Savi [Game Manager & Dev ] — Today at 4:55 PM @
Dear players ,
We regret what i will currently say
Old files and backup is destroyed with fire and there is no chance to take it back
You can check it self from here
--- about who said we want to reborn to collect money again ---
- First
since the beginning of the game and it is not our goal to make money for our person, all the money that you donated to us was spent on the game
and i think you saw sponsor everywhere for retro like ( youtube - all silkroad forums - votes website - facebook sponsor never stopped since day 1 )
and until now this sponsor is working without stop !

- Second
if we care about money and we want to collect money as someone said and we have old databse we will reopen it again
becasue it old game you have to donate between 100-200k silk to be full max and that will grow much money to us
but now you will donate 1-3k maximum to get premium and devil and something

- Third
for who ask why server (....) is not close and you're game is closed
that because they was in a different hosts in another data center
and there is many private server is destroyed because all of biggest private server was hosted in ovh and why you didn't talk about them
and talking about servers who collected money from us every 3 month or less and doing reborn

- Four
Again and again we didn't scam us or run like each other and disappeared for a while then back again
we are here strognest and doing the best for you and will be with you for last time because we are have a fair player for everyone and don't care about money

- Fifth
It is not our goal to collect money, it will never be our goal
Our goal is to be the first and largest non-profit community that achieves fair play for all
And I think we've proven this in the past 11 months
@

- Sixthly
We apologize to everyone for what happened, but it is not us who did it, and this is a general harm. I know that you are sad about your things, your efforts and your money, but we are not able to do anything.
please don't blame us and insult our team every minutes it is enough what we have been cursed with in the past days for things we didn't did it

- Seventh
We never let old players be sad
Everyone will be compensated in different ways
Like big events , offers on donate and much more

- Eighth

Plan B is Ready and we are testing the server right now
we will reborn the server , everyone will start from the beginning again

Beta Phase Start in Wednesday 19.00 PM
Beta End Sunday 22.00 PM
Grand Opening In Monday 19.00 PM

Wish you a good luck if you're support us or no i will no blame you

and keep in your mind ( Legends Never Die )
Best Regards

! Santa [Game Assistant] — Today at 6:09 PM
Hello @
>>>>>beta phase explain<<<<<
-Some think that there is no benefit from the beta phase but don't be hurry.
-at first you will start 110 and have a lote of silks and coins to test everything but that's not all, last day it will have a heavy fight for a big reward.
-Sunday the last day on beta we will have Fortress war:triangular_flag_on_post: start at :watch: 8.00 PM end 9.30 PM. [GMT+2].
:radioactive: {old fortress time}:vs: but it will be for reward.
:boom: the reward will be 17.5k :dollar: silks for the guild who take it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2021, 09:09   #255

elite*gold: 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeyes1 View Post
did you just said don't cry? LOL
you'll be the one crying mate for scamming all these players both money and time
also about running the server for a year with no problem any of old players can answer that claim let's count the problemes :-
1- HWT spawn bugs after reset with no uniques spawn.
2- Jangan Fortress war West enterance with shadow of structures can bug you inside.
3- Nyphthys Spawn bugged inside HWT that forced your staff to change the quest of the daily HWT.
4- all time bot at uniques spawn areas with have only been solved recent updates.
5- job cheaters using it to farm ranks so they can gain honor "worst honor ranking system i've ever seen"
6- Survival and LMS cheaters using double accounts to farm coins.
7- Every Sunday Fortress war lags.
8- mass dc at heart during Fortress war time
9- logging issues during FW time 11/10/2020
10- Supporters from Board Staff using Weapons +250 at FW trying to win it for their guilds.
and what makes it worst , when you report a bug or an issues you'll be told that " you are only posting bugs and spreading negativity" and you get instant ban from the discord channel while their developer saying retro on fire
well guess what it's on fire indeed
there's more of bugs and way more issues i can type 10 more at least
let's see what is gonna happen in opening + we are gonna take in consideration all the bugs and problems we faced before

Tags
cap 110, pve-sro, retro silkroad, silkroad