Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MY ROAD | CAP 80 | 2008 |LOW RATES | NO SHITTY EDITS | ONLY GOLD CURRENCY | G.O 30/6

Discussion on MY ROAD | CAP 80 | 2008 |LOW RATES | NO SHITTY EDITS | ONLY GOLD CURRENCY | G.O 30/6 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MY ROAD | CAP 80 | 2008 |LOW RATES | NO ****** EDITS | ONLY GOLD CURRENCY | G.O 30/6

updating thread..
Thanks
8 Users
Old 06/24/2020, 11:27   #2

I've been waiting for a server running with gold only ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2020, 12:31   #3

wish you success
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2020, 14:50   #4

Received Thanks: 1,448

i thought this is 80cap
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2020, 15:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post

i thought this is 80cap
this was a mistake, please lemme know if there are any notes about the system regardless the spelling mistakes
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2020, 15:31   #6

Received Thanks: 1,448
fix your gallery pictures, seems like it got removed
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2020, 15:37   #7

I think I'll test this server, Simple, and good
Signature: Done
Name: SilentEagle
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2020, 17:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado1337 View Post
INTRODUCTION
We would like to present our new server MYSRO , We had a server at 2008 with the same name it hadn't been running for along time , because u know there weren't filters or protection features available today.. anyways todays servers are depending on coins systems and so Saying that it's old school system , We all know that old systems has only a gold and silk currencies that what we offer at our server..
TARGET
Our target is offering completely play2win server and a longterm one with combination of old feature and some new features such as silk scrolls and colored titles , etc... without touching old system gameplay.
  1. CLOSED BETA PHASE :
    Beta phase as already done , We already have emailed every player at the old server and fortunately we have got some ppl to test the server with us and all the bugs found had been scheduled for an update before the grand opening !

2. GRAND OPENING: DATE 30/06/2020 20:00 GMT+2
    After around 2 months of developing and testing we would like to announce that the grand opening officially at 30/06..

| |

MYSRO TEASER
JOB WAR MYSRO

Server Type PVE
CAP 80
EXP RATES 5x
PARTY RATES 7.5x
Race CH
Mastery 270
Alchemy HARD
PC limit 2
IP limit 6
Server capacity 3500
Guild limit 24
Union Disabled
ADV ELIXIR Disabled
Max plus 10
Capture the Flag Enabled
Battle Arena Enabled
Auto Events Enabled
Main Town Donwhang
Fortress Jangan & Hotan

◆ CAP > 80
It always has been the best beloved cape at the sro scence specially for an old school server. Most of us had left silkroad online at this degree so let's bring our beloved memories back!

◆ START ITEMS & AUTO EQUIPMENT
Making ur life easier we have added auto equipment normal items until dg7..

◆ GOLD SYSTEM
Details of all the currencies and points will be found in this table

◆ SOX TYPES
We have disabled sun however it can be return back later on!

◆ GRINDING AREAS
We have increased grinding areas.. we would increase it more , depending on capacity of the server
  1. Taklamakan
  2. Roc Mountain

◆ Honor Buffs
Honor Buffs can be obtained from different activities like
  1. Job Kills
  2. Survival Arena

◆ BALANCING
We have made some changes to balance between int & str

◆ MAX PLUS
We have set maximum plus to +10. however it will be hard to reach it ...

◆ MODEL SWITCHER
Model switchers remind us of oldschool glows and enables you to select ur prober gamestyle

◆ TOP 10
A competitive event for the first 10 players to reach lv 80 . they will be awarded with fair amount of silks

◆ CAPTURE THE FLAG > ENABLED
Every 2h there will be a ctf event winners will get 1M COINS

◆ BATTLE ARENA > ENABLED
Every 2h there will be a ba event winners will get 1M COINS

◆ ALCHEMY > 1x
Surely we wont to see someone has +10 in the first day Thus alchemy will be very hard in our server.

◆ UNION> DISABLED
Ensuring fair gameplay we have disabled union creation!

◆ PC LIMIT > 2
We have restricted every activity on our server so pc limit won't be that important to us so we have set it to 2.Keep in mind that there won't be a difference opening more than 1 account

◆ GUILD LIMIT > 24
Ensuring faring gameplay we have set guild PC limit to 24

◆ BA LIMIT > 1
Ensuring faring gameplay we have set battle arena PC limit to 1

◆ CTF LIMIT > 1
Ensuring faring gameplay we have set capture the flag PC limit to 1

◆ SURVIVAL > 1
Ensuring faring gameplay we have set survival PC limit to 1

◆ JOB > 1
Ensuring faring gameplay we have set JOB PC limit to 1
Uniques spawn rate will be decided to be increased or not after the grand opening it will be depending on the capacity of the server

Our job system is old school one , once u sell goods you will receive gold..
  • Route
    Jangan <> Donwhang
    Donwhang <> Hotan
    Jangan <> Hotan

• Job Kills
    You will get 1 honor point per kill (you will have to create an academy to start earning honor points)

All npc are located at donwhang. There will be most items in the server such as FGW dungeons .. colored titles .. new avatars etc...
  • Moon Items NPC
    Through this npc , you will be able to buy moon set and acc and weapons with GOLD
Gallery 3
  • Title NPC
    Through this npc , you will be able to buy normal and colored titles with SILK
Gallery 4
    Through this npc , you will be able to buy old and new avatars with SILK
Gallery 5
  • Special Items
    Through this npc , you will be able to buy some special items SILK OR GOLD
Gallery 6

• AUTOMATIC EVENTS
    1. TRIVIA EVENT
      [BOT]EVENTS will write a global asking a random question . all you have to do is to pm him with the right answer. winner will get silk

2. LUCKY PARTY NUMBER EVENT
      [BOT]EVENTS will write a global asking to create a party number . all you have to do is to keep creating party numbers. winner will get silk

3. HIDE & SEEK EVENT
      [BOT]EVENTS will write a global asking to find him in a certain area, all you have to do is to search for him at this area. winner will get silk

4. KILL THE GM EVENT
      [BOT]EVENTS will write a global announcing that kill the gm event has started at dw south.. all you have to do is to kill him.. winner will get silk

5. LAST MAN STANDING EVENT
      [BOT]EVENTS will write a global announcing that lms registration period has started, all you have to do is send him register in private chat and u'll get teleported automaticly once the event starts.winner will get silk

6. PVP EVENT
      [BOT]EVENTS will write a global announcing that pvp event registration period has started, all you have to do is send him register in private chat and u'll get teleported automaticly once the event starts.winner will get silk

7. UNIQUE EVENT
      [BOT]EVENTS will write a global announcing that unique event has started, all you have to do is to teleport to uniques area from dw teleporter.. and bot will spawn random uniques.. winner will get silk

8. SURVIVAL EVENT
      A notice will be written that survival arena event has started, all you have to do is to teleport to survival arena area from dw teleporter.. killer will get 1 honor point and GOLD COINS
  • OFFLINE EVENT
    1. Signature Event
      Use our signature as yours at epvp.. 5 random winners will be selected at 1/07/2020

seems interesting
Old 06/24/2020, 17:30   #9

signature
Old 06/24/2020, 18:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
fix your gallery pictures, seems like it got removed
it should be fixed now thanks waiting for more
Old 06/25/2020, 22:11   #11

thanks for your positive comments , if there are any comments in the system let me know please
Old 06/25/2020, 22:20   #12

finally a real old school system
I'M IN
IGN:VoidJumper
Old 06/26/2020, 10:04   #13

IGN Jxta
Old 06/26/2020, 15:01   #14

NICE .. AND HOW LONG SEVER DEAD :::???? HAHHAAH MOTHER ****** TURK EGYPT SEVER NOOB IDIOT GM AHAHAHHAH NOOB 90 DAY DEAD NO MORE
Old 06/26/2020, 15:29   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungdeptrai88 View Post
NICE .. AND HOW LONG SEVER DEAD :::???? HAHHAAH MOTHER ****** TURK EGYPT SEVER NOOB IDIOT GM AHAHAHHAH NOOB 90 DAY DEAD NO MORE
first of all why are u mad af lol it's just a game !?
pointing to ur question, that's why we made it as old systems it will be kinda hard to reach lv 80 hard to collect sox items hard to reach +5
so it's called long term