Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RDSRO - 2020 New Server - CH/EU - 110 Cap - Low rates - Quest gold/sp - Minimum edits

Discussion on RDSRO - 2020 New Server - CH/EU - 110 Cap - Low rates - Quest gold/sp - Minimum edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/20/2021, 08:56   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7odaGaming View Post
Hello There is GM ?? i have bug in my account please fix it when i login im get confirm please fix it !!!
account name : _Ms_MiLa_
Hi! An automatic server maintenance has been performed since you posted this, do you still have the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7odaGaming View Post
Hello There is GM ?? i have bug in my account please fix it when i login im get confirm please fix it !!!
account name : _Ms_MiLa_
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintNSinner1 View Post
Server is online or offline?
Hi! Online of course
Old 12/21/2021, 21:48   #47

Winter Event

Winter event is here! Snow Slaves randomly appear on the map. Hunt them down and collect their drops. There are two missions:

1️⃣ Collecting Snow Flakes
For each 10 Snow Flakes you bring to So-Ok you will receive one of the rewards:
When the server goal is met for collecting Snow Flakes, everyone on the server receives a buff that gives them extra exp/sp for 1 hour.

2️⃣ Hunting Snow Slaves
In addition to the rewards for their drops, when enough Snow Slaves are killed and the server goal is met, White Knights and Princess Miyene will spawn all over the map on the usual unique spawn places. Hunt them down for their great exp. Also, the player who meets the server goal receives a buff that gives extra exp/sp for 3 hours.

Happy Winter Event and Snow Slave hunting! ❄️ ❄️ ❄️
Old 12/21/2021, 22:41   #48

wonder if u did tweaks to CH to be able to to cope with EU at 110 cap
Old 12/22/2021, 01:47   #49

Why didn't add more information about server bruh.
Old 12/22/2021, 21:19   #50

no have much information from server, players online??