Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🖤Viking Sro🖤 ⚔️D16

Discussion on 🖤Viking Sro🖤 ⚔️D16 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 11/26/2020, 19:34   #121

elite*gold: 0
@ the fastest way is u ask someone for plvl. there is a plvl room in JG where u get easy 120 in 10 min. there are many friendly player who help u
Old 11/30/2020, 20:36   #122

elite*gold: 20
nice server once tested it with more than 1000 players super
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2020, 17:49   #123

seems like a good server i will tell my friends and maybe we will join
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2020, 04:12   #124

"⏳Balance:
One of many reasons choosing the 10th degree was the interior system of the skills, Silkroad has done a great job balancing the skills at this particular degree, although it wasn’t perfect enough, the Chinese characters have had reasonable damage toward the monsters. however, due to the face that European characters have some over-powered skills which work perfectly against the Chinese race, we worked on the balance to make it even better by fixing some skills and adding a passive booster for the Chinese race. We also nerfed some of the Europeans' skills which made them over-powered.
Note: We will be testing the skills at the beta and we might change them at any time."

This balance is non existant, server is not 10 degree, you probably copy-pasted it from somewhere, chinese damage is a joke compared to european on your server. If you are ripping off from another server, atleast rip off the balance too.

On a side note, server has a great potential for new-school lovers, however weapon / armor / acc sales really is dumb imo, doesn't matter how many times you people say "we don't force anyone to donate", if it's pay2win, it's pay2win.

Your leveling area needs tweaks, there are people with level 140 wizards camping your powerlevel map, which won't even let you in parties most of the time.

There is little to no info where to find certain mobs / uniques.

Exp rate is a joke for such high degree / level cap.

People are farming their alts with jobs for coins, and their name constantly is globalled for the whole server to see lol.

12Degree items are level 101, 13Degree items are level 101, 14Degree items are level 120 for some ******* reason, 15Degree items are level 101, 16Degree items are level 101.

the GA is openly leveling his friend (I suppose) by spawning level 150 mobs at south jangan gate and killing them with what seem to be awfully strong (most likely edited) gear. I mean come on atleast try to hide.

(Will keep adding on later as I experience.)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2020, 15:54   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippoman View Post
"⏳Balance:
One of many reasons choosing the 10th degree was the interior system of the skills, Silkroad has done a great job balancing the skills at this particular degree, although it wasn’t perfect enough, the Chinese characters have had reasonable damage toward the monsters. however, due to the face that European characters have some over-powered skills which work perfectly against the Chinese race, we worked on the balance to make it even better by fixing some skills and adding a passive booster for the Chinese race. We also nerfed some of the Europeans' skills which made them over-powered.
Note: We will be testing the skills at the beta and we might change them at any time."

This balance is non existant, server is not 10 degree, you probably copy-pasted it from somewhere, chinese damage is a joke compared to european on your server. If you are ripping off from another server, atleast rip off the balance too.

On a side note, server has a great potential for new-school lovers, however weapon / armor / acc sales really is dumb imo, doesn't matter how many times you people say "we don't force anyone to donate", if it's pay2win, it's pay2win.

Your leveling area needs tweaks, there are people with level 140 wizards camping your powerlevel map, which won't even let you in parties most of the time.

There is little to no info where to find certain mobs / uniques.

Exp rate is a joke for such high degree / level cap.

People are farming their alts with jobs for coins, and their name constantly is globalled for the whole server to see lol.

12Degree items are level 101, 13Degree items are level 101, 14Degree items are level 120 for some fucking reason, 15Degree items are level 101, 16Degree items are level 101.

the GA is openly leveling his friend (I suppose) by spawning level 150 mobs at south jangan gate and killing them with what seem to be awfully strong (most likely edited) gear. I mean come on atleast try to hide.

(Will keep adding on later as I experience.)
First, I would like to thank you for your response and your interest in some things that may be absent, and some things must be clarified 1- Concerning the topic of Balance in the latest update of the server, a new skill has been added to all European to balance to the Chinese
2-The portion of each items level will be corrected lvl
the required level of the items you have mentioned will be changed (degree 12 until 14th degree items their level will be 101) the others will remain level 120
been added to all European to balance between both races
As for ga , he only helps all new players, but this issue will be restricted in the future
I apologize to you
Old 12/17/2020, 00:43   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by madquila View Post
where to level up for 56 and above faster?
go plvl room will help u for fast lvl up
Old 12/17/2020, 22:53   #127

very nice server
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2020, 13:40   #128

+15 3 times to get sun d16 and you tell players its d16 server loloz You'd better say go to the moon, then mars, and then to jupiter in order to get the sun your funy bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2021, 11:43   #129

failed to connect c7
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2021, 11:04   #130

how to fix patching error code 3 please??
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2021, 19:08   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurekkk View Post
how to fix patching error code 3 please??
u can downloads this file
Old 01/28/2021, 11:35   #132

Nice Server great Drop System !