Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Nyx | Cap 80 | Advanced Alchemy | Not Over Edited Trash | G.O. 26/06

Discussion on Project Nyx | Cap 80 | Advanced Alchemy | Not Over Edited Trash | G.O. 26/06 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/17/2020, 04:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
is there str unique or only int ?
Old 06/17/2020, 04:39   #17

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxleathxx View Post
is there str unique or only int ?
There isn't STR and INT uniques on the normal uniques they have been modified so now there isn't a damage difference between the STR and INT (Magical hits does the same damage as physical hits)

However in order to add a little spice to the unique hunting experince we have decided to make split the bigger uniques into STR and INT
  • [INT]Selket & Isis, Yuno.
  • [STR]Anubis & Neith, Jupiter.
Old 06/17/2020, 04:42   #18

elite*gold: 13
After a long chat about the features and some suggestions, I think that the features are nice overall.

To be honest out of the few servers I played on the most I enjoyed are the soft-edit ones instead of the crazy-edit ones with 100 automatic events and all sorts of pets that kill the oldschool vibe.

I would like to try this out and remember the Devias/Dymer 80cap days lol the rewards for jobbing seem to be off in regards to activity points (I don't wanna do more than 5 trades per day having so many responsibilities) and it would be nice if it rewarded more not just to require fewer trades per day to get to the max but also to encourage others to focus on this activity rather than the others that don't involve open-world combat.

Idk what the community has become over the years, but hopefully there's enough of us interested in a low-edits server in the sweet 80cap spot.

Seeing that even Wicked was brought up to bring this down makes me wanna try it even more lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/17/2020, 05:28   #19

i just see electus and ruby's system ideas at 80 cap
(old school means) > no hwt no job cave no boxes **** etc...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2020, 05:49   #20

count me in bois, like it.
Old 06/17/2020, 06:23   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by develmax View Post
i just see electus and ruby's system ideas at 80 cap
(old school means) > no hwt no job cave no boxes **** etc...
Yeah i actually kinda agree with you which is why we don't really say that we are 100% old school however we are trying to bring back some of the old school feel we are somewhere in between old school and and 2k20 SRO. we kept a lot of things the way it is from iSRO and we just made some modications and added some of the new things that we thought it was cool after all just because its new doesn't mean its bad
Old 06/17/2020, 06:45   #22

maybe i missed the point if every sox is droppable by mobs or not...

how to get all thise sox tiers?
Old 06/17/2020, 11:06   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by byteYA View Post
maybe i missed the point if every sox is droppable by mobs or not...

how to get all thise sox tiers?
Indeed,
  • SoStar is droppable by mobs 74~80 with an okay rate.
  • SoMoon is not droppable its by FGW and Crates, Magic pop will be activiated later on.(Disabled in the first 2 weeks)
  • SoSun can only be obtained by achievement points.(Disabled in the 1st 4 weeks)
Old 06/17/2020, 14:37   #24

wow its new system need make quest for win elixir stone new mod in pserver soon you will make quest for win arrows too?
elxir stone quest
box
stop create pserver like this you search silkmilker?
go work and win your life honnestly
Old 06/17/2020, 15:01   #25

looks interesting .

i'll give it a try.
Old 06/17/2020, 15:32   #26

elite*gold: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
wow its new system need make quest for win elixir stone new mod in pserver soon you will make quest for win arrows too?
elxir stone quest
box
And u gotta work on your English !
Old 06/17/2020, 15:37   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by $WeGs View Post
And u gotta work on your English !
the more important isn't my english! you understand my word so np now if you are focus on my sadly english go buy a life
Old 06/17/2020, 15:46   #28

elite*gold: 135
Quote:
the more important isn't my english! you understand my word so np now if you are focus on my sadly english go buy a life
Well, i was able to read what u wrote but that doesn't mean i understood , how much it costs to buy A LIFE ?

After all , it was a joke ,so don't mind me xd
Old 06/17/2020, 17:04   #29

Quote:
elxir stone quest
box
The server is relatively good not easy not hard based on our testing and our closed beta feedback, Its not a quest its just elixirs in the old iSRO wasn't the same as it is now pSRO the alchemy system was designed to make elixirs rare not gbot for 3k elixirs and make maximum plus using auto-alchemy thats not how its meant to be, Which is why we limited elixir drops to specific regions with good rate actual activity should be rewarded gboting shouldn't.

Thats the idea of the system of course some people might like it some people might not no matter what we do we can please everyone so we just decided to do what we felt is best, I personally appreciate your feedback.
Old 06/17/2020, 21:14   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exaryus View Post
The server is relatively good not easy not hard based on our testing and our closed beta feedback, Its not a quest its just elixirs in the old iSRO wasn't the same as it is now pSRO the alchemy system was designed to make elixirs rare not gbot for 3k elixirs and make maximum plus using auto-alchemy thats not how its meant to be, Which is why we limited elixir drops to specific regions with good rate actual activity should be rewarded gboting shouldn't.

Thats the idea of the system of course some people might like it some people might not no matter what we do we can please everyone so we just decided to do what we felt is best, I personally appreciate your feedback.
i like your answer too, but try be honnest this system up silk economy system! you can control goldbot with iplimit pclimit bypass catcher...if goldbot make 3k elixir its a problem? you prefer "WTB 100 ELiXIR WEAPON 100SILK"! im ok about your system if you make elixir and stone untradable like this your system have sense and goldbot will disapear and we can call your server play2win ...time you dont do this your server is a silk milker like the other and all players will be goldbot of donator !!!! donation is important for a server and his good devellopement ....donation isnt for buy elixir or stone! i personnaly appreciate your answer

Tags
silkroad 80 cap, sro, vsro 1.88