Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Project Nyx | Cap 80 | Advanced Alchemy | Not Over Edited Trash | G.O. 26/06

Discussion on Project Nyx | Cap 80 | Advanced Alchemy | Not Over Edited Trash | G.O. 26/06 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/17/2020, 22:18   #31

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
i like your answer too, but try be honnest this system up silk economy system! you can control goldbot with iplimit pclimit bypass catcher...if goldbot make 3k elixir its a problem? you prefer "WTB 100 ELiXIR WEAPON 100SILK"! im ok about your system if you make elixir and stone untradable like this your system have sense and goldbot will disapear and we can call your server play2win ...time you dont do this your server is a silk milker like the other and all players will be goldbot of donator !!!! donation is important for a server and his good devellopement ....donation isnt for buy elixir or stone! i personnaly appreciate your answer
About 2 years ago we have tried using a system where we have made elixirs untradable the non-donators were complaining more than the donators themselves the non-donators use selling elixirs in order for them to make silks if there is no way for non-donators to make silks the economy would be a complete joke and silk items would veryy expensive and unaffordable by doing this we have solved a major issue despite some people might dislike it because they aren't used to it.

Like i said gbotting shouldn't be rewarded, but activity should if a player made 100 elixirs and want to trade them for silks there isn't a problem with it its his activity its his elixirs he can do whatever he wants but a gbotter isn't

Old 06/18/2020, 03:19   #32

elite*gold: 0
Very Good .... iam in <3

IGN: TiGer
Signature Event

Old 06/18/2020, 09:01   #33

EURO

EURO

EURO

EURO

EURO

EURO

....another ch-only server, features look nice but not my cup of tea (classwise)

anyways....good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2020, 17:53   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBorus View Post
EURO

EURO

EURO

EURO

EURO

EURO

....another ch-only server, features look nice but not my cup of tea (classwise)

anyways....good luck
Appreciated.

Old 06/19/2020, 00:54   #35

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Silverlight* View Post
After a long chat about the features and some suggestions, I think that the features are nice overall.

To be honest out of the few servers I played on the most I enjoyed are the soft-edit ones instead of the crazy-edit ones with 100 automatic events and all sorts of pets that kill the oldschool vibe.

I would like to try this out and remember the Devias/Dymer 80cap days lol the rewards for jobbing seem to be off in regards to activity points (I don't wanna do more than 5 trades per day having so many responsibilities) and it would be nice if it rewarded more not just to require fewer trades per day to get to the max but also to encourage others to focus on this activity rather than the others that don't involve open-world combat.

Idk what the community has become over the years, but hopefully there's enough of us interested in a low-edits server in the sweet 80cap spot.

Seeing that even Wicked was brought up to bring this down makes me wanna try it even more lol
I'm completely disconnected from this place, I just woke up one morning with 6 DMs linking the same thing, I could care less but I had to see who it is and what's going on, now I'm back to my retired life.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2020, 01:39   #36

so it takes more than 40 traderuns per day to reach the limit with only trading?
its like 6hours / day?

no thanks, lol

seems like a nice server but wont join cuz of this nolife jobpoint system.

e:
⦁ Jobbing
Traders: (4) points per 5*.
Hunters: (4) points per 5*.
Thieves: (8) points per 5*.
Old 06/19/2020, 02:07   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyhton View Post
so it takes more than 40 traderuns per day to reach the limit with only trading?
its like 6hours / day?

no thanks, lol

e:
⦁ Jobbing
I knew that someone would eventually ask about that, If you calculate it properly you will see that sun doesn't even get activated till after 30 days of the G.O. means you only need 66.6 points a day to be able to get sun easily the second it comes out and as per out closed beta testing 66.6 points is 2 hours activity a day tops its literally killing a couple of uniques and winning CTF once and doing a couple of trades.

As a matter of fact we specificly made it low so that other "no life jobbers" as you put it don't get to the daily limit on only 6 trades to maximize the activity on our server. Appreciate your compliment though.
Old 06/19/2020, 14:40   #38

Dude! Looks awesome!
Why dont you add the GO-Date to the thread-title?
Old 06/19/2020, 15:24   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieL2k4 View Post
Dude! Looks awesome!
Why dont you add the GO-Date to the thread-title?
We didn't want to over crowd the title with too many words, Beside we aren't aimming to create the biggest server of all time we are just creating something that were made just right for a specific class of players.
Old 06/19/2020, 15:29   #40

Waiting mode ON

IGN . Boombasty
Discord . Boombasty
FaceBook - Кичь Алекс
Old 06/19/2020, 16:47   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyhton View Post
its like 6hours / day?

no thanks, lol

e:
⦁ Jobbing
What a silly human being. You do not need to reach the limit. No one is forcing you to reach the limit every day. This is a system made for achieving the final tier items in the game. It sounds like you want to get SUN in the easiest way possible...and as was said in the post there are many other means to get points. You actually have to play to get the final tier
Old 06/19/2020, 16:52   #42

looks perfect imma give it a try ..tired of high lvl servers this looks more fun
ING: Outcast
Old 06/19/2020, 17:00   #43

elixir uniques? xD
low rate! ? = no life time?
Old 06/19/2020, 17:11   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carica# View Post
elixir uniques? xD
low rate! ? = no life time?
The rates are modified precisely for casual players and the reason we kept the elixir drop rate low from mobs to prevent gbots farming elixirs 24/7 and selling them for silks because the only people who would get destroyed by this are the casual players when the donators get their elixirs and tryhards get silks ruining the econemy in the process and simply making it 10x harder for casual players

not to mention alchemy has been modifed to be easier so that even a low amount of elixirs can get you to a high plus unlike other servers where you need 1k elixirs to make +7 on autoalchmey for 4 hours.

Idk why some people complain before they read
Old 06/19/2020, 17:47   #45

I think this server is gonna be great, cool admins and amazing giveaways.
I'm in for sure.

Tags
silkroad 80 cap, sro, vsro 1.88