Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Silkroad Legends - How To's, Questions, Discussions

Discussion on Silkroad Legends - How To's, Questions, Discussions within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Silkroad Legends - How To's, Questions, Discussions

---removed---

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2020, 12:27   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECRoad View Post
boring
meh, It just looks like you are running an anti-competition campaign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Congratulations for the effort and time put, but I do think cap 110 is a bit stale and overrated right now.
well we have our own vision on that.

Old 05/21/2020, 18:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
meh, It just looks like you both are running an anti-competition campaign.
Is that a joke? I am not playing any server, thus I cannot be biased towards any server.
I don't play SRO since all I see are 110 level servers.

Perhaps if you would be less toxic and listen to us you would get a feedback.
Fine, have it your way, won't reply anymore
Old 05/21/2020, 18:20   #4

Quote:
Is that a joke? I am not playing any server, thus I cannot be biased towards any server.
I don't play SRO since all I see are 110 level servers.

Perhaps if you would be less toxic and listen to us you would get a feedback.
Fine, have it your way, won't reply anymore
Honestly that wasn't fully meant for you as I was targeting it more on the guy above your message.
I had another reply to you that I deleted later due the fact this is an advertisement thread.

Now imagine if you can get to level 100 on 1x rates within less than a month, so whats the point of playing a private with such cap if I can just go to iSRO then. Making rates faster at such cap would be also dumb because then you'd get bored even sooner.
having Cap110 means I will not need to soon or late give the server a 110 cap update because lack of content.

Old 05/21/2020, 18:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
Honestly that wasn't fully meant for you as I was targeting it more on the guy above your message.
I had another reply to you that I deleted later due the fact this is an advertisement thread.

Now imagine if you can get to level 100 on 1x rates within less than a month, so whats the point of playing a private with such cap if I can just go to iSRO then. Making rates faster at such cap would be also dumb because then you'd get bored even sooner.
having Cap110 means I will not need to soon or late give the server a 110 cap update because lack of content.
Oh, I see. Sorry I got heated up.
True. If you make the rates 1x, then you might as well go to an official server. A high rate server would make me reach the level cap so quick that I get bored of the game.
110 comes with a lot more content to do, indeed, but the problem is 110 is so common nowadays players think "why should I join this server and not the other? They all mostly offer the same thing".
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/21/2020, 18:59   #6

Quote:
Oh, I see. Sorry I got heated up.
True. If you make the rates 1x, then you might as well go to an official server. A high rate server would make me reach the level cap so quick that I get bored of the game.
110 comes with a lot more content to do, indeed, but the problem is 110 is so common nowadays players think "why should I join this server and not the other? They all mostly offer the same thing".
Yea I see that is a huge issue in pserver scene - our server differs with the fact that our client is well developed over last 3 months I have been working to make the client look as close as It was looking like when it was official on iSRO,
I've also tried to make the game more playable as there are so many pay2win aspects that are just annoying, so I try to get a balance between that.

Many servers out there have like item malls filled with all kind of packages, shiny items and **** that was never intended to be in the game at all.
I am very strictly against these practices and our game is as clean as possible from custom content.

You will feel like you are playing iSRO back at 2010 or early 2011 here, but without all that pay2win hell as most of the items are available for your ingame progress.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2020, 12:14   #7

I'm having a lot of fun on this server. My characters almost reached lv110 and then the grinding for egy b can begin!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2020, 14:07   #8

great server but u should reopen it with advanced advertising and add items fb at npc cuz its bored to die with those clean ****** set or maybe add all deggre stones at npc for gold
also add silk per hour ~token~
Old 05/22/2020, 16:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fri3nds View Post
great server but u should reopen it with advanced advertising and add items fb at npc cuz its bored to die with those clean ****** set or maybe add all deggre stones at npc for gold
also add silk per hour ~token~
Hi, we will discuss your suggestion with the team.
Server is designed in a way that it doesn't matter when you start playing - you will catch up anyways.
We already were planning to add either auto-equip up to 8D (fb) or a similar solution (e.g. your idea bout FB items in NPC).

Thank you.
Old 05/22/2020, 16:34   #10

Received Thanks: 1,214
pc limit?
where can i find gold/silver coins?
Old 05/22/2020, 17:32   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
pc limit?
where can i find gold/silver coins?
We allow up to 4 characters per PC, thus you're not allowed to transfer large amounts of gold, items to your main account from alts, each char should be developed separately.
You can find gold/silver coins at job temple by killing unique monsters, we have it on list to soon be extended this also on other activities in game.
Old 05/22/2020, 23:07   #12
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,107
opening multiple threads even if it is for a different server is not allowed within a 6 months period

#closed

reopened the old thread so you use that one instead

Closed Thread

Tags
legend5, legends, private, server, silkroad