Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rattos Online Cap 140 & 15D - Rebrith System - All new Updates

Discussion on Rattos Online Cap 140 & 15D - Rebrith System - All new Updates within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Rattos Online Cap 140 & 15D - Rebrith System - All new Updates

Official Links

WE'RE BACK!

We know most of you have been looking for a reliable server to play

Why Would You Join Our Server?

The 1st server working on real Guild Activities!

Rattos Team

Vision

Experience

Problem Solving

Server & Security

Community Management

Huge competitions and wars

Best Economy

Anti corruption

Anti cheat

Policy of dealing with real money sellers

Rules are rules

Cap | 140.
Yes we noticed that it's the most beloved, entertaining & adventurous cap.

Race | Chinese and Euro.
Why? We were able to balance Euro and Chin characters.

Exp | x150
Party Exp | x200
Gold Drop | x10

Mastery | 420‬/280.
We've set it to 420 because this is the basic mastery limit of any cap 140 server,
*This feature is changeable, we'll maybe raise it later to 560 if many players requested that.

Our start items

Max Plus | +16 no Adv.
In Rattos, the max plus is real! We changed the max plus properly so you can't try alchemy on a +16 no Adv item unlike what happens in other servers. Your item won't get to +20 and go back to +16 no Adv after teleportation nor the alchemy process will be filtered by a third party software.

Alchemy fuse time | 2 seconds.
Alchemy fuse time has been reduced to 2 seconds only. It's for sure less annoying now!

Available Fortresses.
Jangan fortress is available every Saturday and Tuesday.

Max Stack.
We've increased the stacks for each item in Rattos.

Rattos online Main Town | Jangan.
Jangan is the favorite town for all of us, isn't it? It's gonna be the main town in Rattos. Most of the important teleports/npcs will be located in there.

New edits.
We added the tp points to Baghdad town, Petra town, Alibaba, and the Garden.
We also added new Unique rooms: Alien Zed, Alien Demon, [EVENT]Roc Room, Bone roc, Alien dog, and Epic room.
We also added a new Job Temple.

Jangan teleport gate

New Npc & Quest Room

We also added a new Quest NPC at the 16th of April 2020, which will have 3 new quests for silk rewards.

We also added Silk scrolls for exchaning silks with gold between players.

We also implemented the new skills and effects of cap 140.

How to get weapons and equipment at Rattos
  • We added auto equipment seal of star set and weapon +5 full blue from dg1 till dg10.
  • Monsters level 101+ drops dg15 seal of sun equipment as well as arena coins.
  • You can get seal of moon equipment and weapons from our Rattos Npc at the NPC&Quest room.
  • Dg 15 seal of sun weapons and accessories are added to Magic Pop.
  • Immortal and astral stones are also added to Magic pop.

We also added new items, avatars, growth pets, and ability pets at the item mall and there are also more to be added.

Item mall

We also added a New quest NPC for silk rewards.

We also added Module switcher scrolls to switch your 15D sun weapon to VIP sytle.

Here are the VIP styles for all weapons.

Chinese:

Europe:

All the Uniques have a 3 hours spawn rate after death.

The old Job Temple has a cooldown of 1.5 hours.

Reborn system.
Any player that have reached level 110+ can use the reborn system.
Type $Reborn Hi in the all chat, and then follow the instructions of the reborn bot.
After reborn you will go back to level 1, with all your old skills open, but the masteries will be back to level 1.
After every reborn you will have 3 extra stat points.
You can use reborn twice per 24 hours, and you can use the next reborn once the first reborn has completed 24 hours.
The limit for reborns is 150 reborns per account.
We added the VP or voting points for usage at the reborn.
Every 12 hours you can vote using our website to receive VP
You can use reborn after accumulating 10 VP
You can use reborn twice per 24 hours, and you can use the next reborn once the first reborn has completed 24 hours.

19th of May 2020 Update

We also have many other features, items, scrolls, and quests inside the game waiting for you to see. We didn't add them to this thread to make it a challenge for you inside the game to figure them out; as they can get quite amusing!

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2020, 15:59   #2

Right now really enjoyable server
Old 05/19/2020, 16:53   #3

Peep peep the 140 cap and new skills are cool asf am already 34 rebirths and i LOVE it
Old 05/19/2020, 16:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmins View Post
Peep peep the 140 cap and new skills are cool asf am already 34 rebirths and i LOVE it
have fun bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBongosx View Post
Right now really enjoyable server
Thanks for your feedback you always are a helpful person
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2020, 18:41   #5

Wait Me i Will Come Back P.S K1nZo DD
Old 05/19/2020, 19:06   #6

Received Thanks: 1,448
it is funny how you increased cap from 130 to 140 without players from your server opinions

Old 05/19/2020, 19:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
it is funny how you increased cap from 130 to 140 without players from your server opinions

anytime Joymax makeing update or upgrade they not asking the players
Old 05/19/2020, 22:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzo11 View Post
anytime Joymax makeing update or upgrade they not asking the players
ok but thats isro and same system as every server they release with same pay2play system but you guys dont need to copy their style and this is one of the reason why i had to leave
Old 05/19/2020, 22:28   #9

Quote:
ok but thats isro and same system as every server they release with same pay2play system but you guys dont need to copy their style and this is one of the reason why i had to leave
i think our server is not pay2win and if you are an player in Rattos you should know this , but if we add the last new skills from isro and the orignal skills we are forced to upgrade our server to past the skills as isro , our skills are for cap 140.

and i think we are now one from the most fair and unbuged skills over the psro servers .

so, i think you should be happy as a players from our last update .
Old 05/19/2020, 22:58   #10

there is one problem:

since you disabled mirror dimension with lvl111-120mobs that can drop 12d normal items and sox to make lvl130mobs alot more easier to kill than using nova/10d sos auto equipment where they can do up to 30k damage on players while players can only do 10-11k max damage and maybe 6k for str players so you can tell me if im correct or wrong because i have tested it without a full euro buffer pt
Old 05/19/2020, 23:17   #11

Quote:
there is one problem:

since you disabled mirror dimension with lvl111-120mobs that can drop 12d normal items and sox to make lvl130mobs alot more easier to kill than using nova/10d sos auto equipment where they can do up to 30k damage on players while players can only do 10-11k max damage and maybe 6k for str players so you can tell me if im correct or wrong because i have tested it without a full euro buffer pt
i have disabled mirror dimension because is unless in server , you can try alex mob is better and also the petra town mobs are weak doesn't need full char to hunt them they made extra weak mobs for this reason .
Old 05/20/2020, 08:33   #12

Quote:
there is one problem:

Where u got 30k dmg from mob? Maybe when u was lvl 1
In any area[expect bagdad] 130lvl mobs doing 4-6k dmg to 105lvl char with 10dg items.
And There's unique event every day, u just take quests for magic pop and u collect all items for quest - unique kills, in just 10mins at event, - u get from this around 20-25 pop cards, and u got ur free 15d sun wep.
Even if u don't do quests, collecting 3k AC at alex mobs take maybe 1day, then u got ur 15d moon from NPC and u easy to go for any 130lvl mobs.
Old 05/20/2020, 13:48   #13

elite*gold: 221
After last update server is more stable
Old 05/20/2020, 22:27   #14

Best server i've ever played in, and i have played in many. Very stable and balanced. One of the few servers i've played that actually has 0 bugs. Great work on the database side and client. This server is very fun and active.
Old 05/21/2020, 01:03   #15

the system is good but u should add like plvl room or something to make leveling up easier , Espicially with the rebirth system
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cap140, rattos online, sro silk system, vsro 140 skill