Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Regarding signature events

Discussion on Regarding signature events within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,088
Regarding signature events

Greetings, everyone

We have been made aware of the situation about signatures events on various servers. While this is ok and we want to congratulate you all for the dedication and creativity to make new ideas, we want to remind you all about the forum rules.

The image above is an extract from the General Rules announcement which basically applies to all sections save very few exceptions

We have noticed that many Private Servers are using signatures that violate the size rules. For now, we have been restraining from warning users unless it is necessary, but this situation is getting a bit out of hand. We will like to remind all the users, specially server owners to create these events with the rules in mind. Please refrain from using signatures that have a cumulative 600kb size

We will be handing warns as we usually do and this statement will serve as base that the rules will be enforced.

Thank you for your time

Thanks
9 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Response from Gm regarding ts1 and the situation regarding ts2
11/14/2014 - 12Sky2 - 7 Replies
Hungames is an independent company as it seems, ts2.5 is the latest korean version of the game and alt1 agreed to make a version for us as well, and here is the key part of the gms response hi there, sorry for the late reply. "1. TS1, we can open it, but now it's not a good time. when Hun TS2 bacome more stabilized we'll try to wrok on it. 2. 2.5 is actually a newest Korean version. and they have more contents that other servers dont have. and yes, also we will work on our own contents...
[Selling] Avatar/Signature regarding League of Legends
09/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Well ,first of all i posted that topic on e*gold trading and i couldnt receive trade counts. So i will start a new one here. Im selling avatars/signatures related to League of legends. Payment methods: paypal,psc,e*gold Since i took a 0/1/0 on my tbm even tho i did my signature and costumer were happy,i will not go first. You have to request me what you want like here so i can make it. You can also see some of my latest work there.
[Selling] Avatar/Signature regarding League of Legends
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Well ,first of all i posted that topic on e*gold trading and i couldnt receive trade counts. So i will start a new one here. Im selling avatars/signatures related to League of legends. Payment methods: paypal,psc,e*gold Since i took a 0/1/0 on my tbm even tho i did my signature and costumer were happy,i will not go first. You have to request me what you want like here so i can make it. You can also see some of my work there.