Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/27/2020, 00:27   #691

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad (players and community) in a nutshell:

[Guide] How to become successful, popular and strong in Silkroad

1) Conditions:

- good and fast PC setup
- Make sure to have a lot of time. You should be online (in front of PC) at least 3 hours a day. Under perfect conditions your char should be online all the time to show presence. If you don't have time yourself, pay others to play your char.
- Make sure to not play any other game.
- Make sure to have a big pile of money of at least 500 $.

2) Preparations:

- Create a new account.
- Decide on your char name, build and job before creating the character.
- It's always recommended to start directly at server opening.
- Inform your self about the silk prices.

3) Playing:

1. Create a character and login as quickly as possible.

2. Start to buy silk: You should buy silks directly at the beginning of your journey. Silk is mandatory to be strong. You should buy all the good stuff such as Premium, Devil, Grab pet, Fellow Pet + equipment package, a complete dress, Inventory expansion item.
That's not enough for you? No problem, go ahead and blow more money for magic pop cards. It easily can make your wallet weight less at the end of the day. Go for it!
Make sure to buy many globals.

3. Make friends: You should try to impress other players and get their attention. Chances are high they will be your imaginary friends for a while. You become popular and if there is trouble your friends can help you. It's also very helpful when drama comes up, so it get's even more exciting.
To draw even more attention you should be appearing into global chat regularly. I doesn't really matter what you write. It mainly should make you look cool and superior!
Also try to get into one of the top 5 guilds on the server (the really big guilds) and stream your content.

4. Leveling: After you login, dont waste your time with leveling yourself. your best choice is to directly go into the so-called "taxis" and "plvls". You can do other stuff while a high level character is killing mobs for you! What else could you wish for?
Nevertheless you can try to form a pt yourself and invite random players that most likely are not playing well. It doesn't matter much because you are the one to become the king. If you want better pts, you should add requirements to join it, such as "only prem+ and devil" or "only sun damage". That way you avoid to be surrounded by third-rate players with fourth-rate gear.

5. Be a high level: Once you are capped and a high-level, behave like one. Now you are rich, strong and really popular. You don't need to use macro so often anymore (only during night) because now everyone should see that you are the boss. go regularly to pvp places and show the noobs who is king. Humiliating others now is the best thing you can do.
Your advantage is that you invested lot of money to get the best equipment in the server. Nobody is a rival to you anymore. Money wins you the game!
There is another important point besides 1v1 others in pvp. You should go and hunt the low uniques (TG, Cerb, Ivy etc.) to show your name to the whole server. The game systems most likely will favor your dominating position because killing is the real shit. Make sure that only the strong players get stronger. Others should have a hard time to catch up to you. Go kill the uniques that give good rewards and wipe others in pvp activities.
If you can keep that up, your way to be the most famous player in the server is almost done. Now your guild should attend every FW and go for damage rush. If your guild members can't attend FW, you should kick them from your guild.

I hope this guide will help you to become popular and successful in Silkroad.

Thanks
13 Users
Old 06/27/2020, 22:15   #692

Month and half of playtime and heres my review:

At the beggining loved the server leveling was more fun then i initially expected, jobbing was fun (at the beggining) , dungeons, items had value, everything looked bright, month into the srv i noticed what kind of person mega was, egoistic person that cannot accept any critique, but i was like w.e im still having fun, the server is working perfectly, then he joins discord call and start threating certain people to DOX them etc (disgusting unprofessional behavior) we as a Guild tried giving him advice but for the most part he could not look past his ego, for 3 weeks we knew that dungeons were useless since only thing that they provided was magic pop, premium magic pops (to get proofs, immortals, devil s etc) destruction items which sold for about 60~mil 3-4 weeks into the srv which was alot, then for the past 2 weeks destruction items saw a dip in the value he refused to do any important changes, server stagnated, jobbing stopped since old jobbing system at 130Cap 13D is just super unbalanced even with the "Balance flag" which helped **** all when it came to raw 1v1, ofcourse that killed jobbing for about 2~3 weeks which just killed economy, (and he practically begged big trading/hunting guilds to job so the server doesnt die until the next patch) it took him THAT long to make any USEFUL patch to the jobbing, he introduced one about a week ago which was a bit broken for hunters, and 2 days later ... what does he do? he nerfs rewards for hunters 2 mil with 2 hunters and 12 traders 2 MIL.

And lets not even talk about his disgusting rules he sees himself as Hitler as his staff as SS if he doesnt like the way you play hes basically gonna ban you, again ego issues.

TLDR; AWFUL PR manager AWFUL knowledge about how to run a server, good coder

And man has the face to make a "COPYRIGHT" on stolen files, get the **** outta here, ye let me just register "my" stolen car
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/28/2020, 01:22   #693

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by godnjavec123 View Post

At the beggining loved the server leveling was more fun then i initially expected, jobbing was fun (at the beggining) , dungeons, items had value, everything looked bright, month into the srv i noticed what kind of person mega was, egoistic person that cannot accept any critique, but i was like w.e im still having fun, the server is working perfectly, then he joins discord call and start threating certain people to DOX them etc (disgusting unprofessional behavior) we as a Guild tried giving him advice but for the most part he could not look past his ego, for 3 weeks we knew that dungeons were useless since only thing that they provided was magic pop, premium magic pops (to get proofs, immortals, devil s etc) destruction items which sold for about 60~mil 3-4 weeks into the srv which was alot, then for the past 2 weeks destruction items saw a dip in the value he refused to do any important changes, server stagnated, jobbing stopped since old jobbing system at 130Cap 13D is just super unbalanced even with the "Balance flag" which helped fuck all when it came to raw 1v1, ofcourse that killed jobbing for about 2~3 weeks which just killed economy, (and he practically begged big trading/hunting guilds to job so the server doesnt die until the next patch) it took him THAT long to make any USEFUL patch to the jobbing, he introduced one about a week ago which was a bit broken for hunters, and 2 days later ... what does he do? he nerfs rewards for hunters 2 mil with 2 hunters and 12 traders 2 MIL.

And lets not even talk about his disgusting rules he sees himself as Hitler as his staff as SS if he doesnt like the way you play hes basically gonna ban you, again ego issues.

And man has the face to make a "COPYRIGHT" on stolen files, get the fuck outta here, ye let me just register "my" stolen car

there is a way this can be reported to joymax by posting this topic link to his facebook page
Old 06/28/2020, 01:35   #694

Quote:

At the beggining loved the server leveling was more fun then i initially expected, jobbing was fun (at the beggining) , dungeons, items had value, everything looked bright, month into the srv i noticed what kind of person mega was, egoistic person that cannot accept any critique, but i was like w.e im still having fun, the server is working perfectly, then he joins discord call and start threating certain people to DOX them etc (disgusting unprofessional behavior) we as a Guild tried giving him advice but for the most part he could not look past his ego, for 3 weeks we knew that dungeons were useless since only thing that they provided was magic pop, premium magic pops (to get proofs, immortals, devil s etc) destruction items which sold for about 60~mil 3-4 weeks into the srv which was alot, then for the past 2 weeks destruction items saw a dip in the value he refused to do any important changes, server stagnated, jobbing stopped since old jobbing system at 130Cap 13D is just super unbalanced even with the "Balance flag" which helped fuck all when it came to raw 1v1, ofcourse that killed jobbing for about 2~3 weeks which just killed economy, (and he practically begged big trading/hunting guilds to job so the server doesnt die until the next patch) it took him THAT long to make any USEFUL patch to the jobbing, he introduced one about a week ago which was a bit broken for hunters, and 2 days later ... what does he do? he nerfs rewards for hunters 2 mil with 2 hunters and 12 traders 2 MIL.

And man has the face to make a "COPYRIGHT" on stolen files, get the fuck outta here, ye let me just register "my" stolen car
Agree to nearly all.

The worst part is that jobbing at all still is sooo fucking useless as thief. Even with his Union Party selling shit what he believes is super innovative. Its shit.

Even botting over night gives you more gold than thiefing for 3 hours. Every dungeon gives you more gold.
Now the player incoming saying "thief is for fun and not for gold". Just stfu.

Whats the problem to...

- increase the gold for a 5* to 20 mil (might be high, but just increase the price)? Trader still can buy only for 2,5m and trade with that if they havent got the gold for a full 5*, there is no reason to buy 5*'s because there is no coin system or any extra reward for a 5*.
- thieves can sell the trade f.e. for 18m.

Atm thieves just fuck the caravans and leave the goods on the ground. There is no reason to buy a silk pet for (currently btw nearly 1m) to sell a 5* for 1,9m. wow 900k profit. nice mega.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2020, 08:42   #695

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:

Quote:
then he joins discord call and start threating certain people to DOX them etc (disgusting unprofessional behavior)
What are you talking about ? You have no idea about anything. I was explaining that some of the turkish players was trying to ddos sailor website. If you understood that wrong not my problem. I was wrong to join a call with you people anyway.

Quote:
(and he practically begged big trading/hunting guilds to job so the server doesnt die until the next patch) it took him THAT long to make any USEFUL patch to the jobbing
I didnt beg anyone to trade you were crying because you are getting robbed by LND ^^

Quote:
he introduced one about a week ago which was a bit broken for hunters, and 2 days later ... what does he do? he nerfs rewards for hunters 2 mil with 2 hunters and 12 traders 2 MIL.
The nerf was done to the distribution of union party job which was something i did add support for, the normal party rates wasnt touched. You as a player will not understand the cause of nerfing it, anyway it was causing problems server side so i had two choices either to nerf it or just disable the whole support for union party and let you with the normal one. What i did is i nerfed it until i do a proper fix next patch. You are just crying baby here. Just use the normal party as its.

Look at you, insulting me in global without any reasons while i wasnt even online and you are here crying

Quote:
What are you talking about again ? are you on drugs dude. Get a doctor.

Dont accuse me of false things that never happened. You as a player will not understand how is everything running, so bull shitting me with words to make you feel good, is a no sense at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafein View Post
player count was around 2500~ for the first month. a month later and its now 1800~. 700 players have quit playing in a month. if this trend continues then the server will be empty before the summer ends.
Vsro players will always leave no matter what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourBlood View Post
Server is already dead! Got to 130 and then I got bored.
No its not dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply1337 View Post
Agree to nearly all.

The worst part is that jobbing at all still is sooo fucking useless as thief. Even with his Union Party selling shit what he believes is super innovative. Its shit.

Even botting over night gives you more gold than thiefing for 3 hours. Every dungeon gives you more gold.
Now the player incoming saying "thief is for fun and not for gold". Just stfu.

Whats the problem to...

- increase the gold for a 5* to 20 mil (might be high, but just increase the price)? Trader still can buy only for 2,5m and trade with that if they havent got the gold for a full 5*, there is no reason to buy 5*'s because there is no coin system or any extra reward for a 5*.
- thieves can sell the trade f.e. for 18m.

Atm thieves just fuck the caravans and leave the goods on the ground. There is no reason to buy a silk pet for (currently btw nearly 1m) to sell a 5* for 1,9m. wow 900k profit. nice mega.
Dude, thiefing is for fun if you want profit then do trades. Thief will never get more profit than 90% of the actual trade price.
Old 06/28/2020, 09:44   #696

Ye i snapped at globals cuz you jailed a certain someone w.o any good reasons and is the last person to talk **** in globals, and already had enough of you being totally disconnected from the game not knowing whats going on and ur SS behavior in discord, that wasnt something that happend over night it was being built up for a week or 2, and do read your ToS
Old 06/28/2020, 10:46   #697

Quote:
Ye i snapped at globals cuz you jailed a certain someone w.o any good reasons and is the last person to talk **** in globals, and already had enough of you being totally disconnected from the game not knowing whats going on and ur SS behavior in discord, that wasnt something that happend over night it was being built up for a week or 2, and do read your ToS
You snapped because your guild master was jailed for breaking the rules

Whatever. Enjoy your life and good luck
Old 06/28/2020, 11:27   #698

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
What are you talking about ? You have no idea about anything. I was explaining that some of the turkish players was trying to ddos sailor website. If you understood that wrong not my problem. I was wrong to join a call with you people anyway.

I didnt beg anyone to trade you were crying because you are getting robbed by LND ^^

The nerf was done to the distribution of union party job which was something i did add support for, the normal party rates wasnt touched. You as a player will not understand the cause of nerfing it, anyway it was causing problems server side so i had two choices either to nerf it or just disable the whole support for union party and let you with the normal one. What i did is i nerfed it until i do a proper fix next patch. You are just crying baby here. Just use the normal party as its.

Look at you, insulting me in global without any reasons while i wasnt even online and you are here crying

What are you talking about again ? are you on drugs dude. Get a doctor.

Dont accuse me of false things that never happened. You as a player will not understand how is everything running, so bull shitting me with words to make you feel good, is a no sense at all.

Vsro players will always leave no matter what.

No its not dead.

Dude, thiefing is for fun if you want profit then do trades. Thief will never get more profit than 90% of the actual trade price.
Quote:
You snapped because your guild master was jailed for breaking the rules

Whatever. Enjoy your life and good luck
Ye, again you know more then others
Old 06/28/2020, 13:35   #699

Quote:

Point 1: thats actually wrong. Your words in the test server discord were "please keep jobbing and keep the server alive untill the next Patch".

Point 2: dude. 1000 Times i told you its okay to have 90% of price. But then ******* increase the trade price. We are in cap 130, Not in 80. 900k Profit is nothing. If you dont understand that and u want every one to switch to trader again then keep going. Then every ******* noob will have Tons of Gold. If there are no thieves then just give the whole Server 1 bil Gold each week then they dont need to waste their time doing boring trades without Real Player thieves lmao
Old 06/28/2020, 15:31   #700

Quote:
Point 1: thats actually wrong. Your words in the test server discord were "please keep jobbing and keep the server alive untill the next Patch".
Thats actually wrong. That wasnt a begging, i was simply saying play the server as its until next patch because you were crying so much. Again you prove me a point which is dealing with the players was a mistake from the beginning.
Old 06/28/2020, 17:15   #701

Quote:
Thats actually wrong. That wasnt a begging, i was simply saying play the server as its until next patch because you were crying so much. Again you prove me a point which is dealing with the players was a mistake from the beginning.
No its not. Just stop lying. lmao

Same as you said proudly that the player can sell the account for real money, but not advertise this ingame or in discord. Which was good, because rather a player is selling his account and its getting played than he just quit and the char dies.
But then you saw how many ppl actually want to leave, then u changed the rules again and even removed the feature to change his email adress from the account xd

Old 06/28/2020, 17:27   #702

Quote:
No its not. Just stop lying. lmao

Same as you said proudly that the player can sell the account for real money, but not advertise this ingame or in discord. Which was good, because rather a player is selling his account and its getting played than he just quit and the char dies.
But then you saw how many ppl actually want to leave, then u changed the rules again and even removed the feature to change his email adress from the account xd

Im not lying. Also there were no change email feature on the website to begin with.
Old 06/28/2020, 18:56   #703

Quote:

Maybe there is a connection between having an unbalanced gameplay and selling silks packages of 500 bucks each.
And please don't come with "the server is to expensive". E.g. 250 players who donate 20$ each month would be more than enough to run a server...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/01/2020, 09:24   #704

elite*gold: 10
BTW MeGa at the testing period u promised Something else much better more fair
but now u didnt and its your lose ... what is the different between u and JayMax
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2020, 02:01   #705

i think game is dead for new ppl u can't find any ptt etc
Thanks
2 Users