Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/06/2020, 04:58   #781

elite*gold: 0
whats wrong with server?
I cant login for a week now
I redownload and nothing change
when i run silkroad.exe, its always show: the server is under going inspection or updates...
Old 08/06/2020, 12:36   #782

this server lacks activities.. you cannot trade while u are low lvl (<125) cuz u get 1 hit from every thief, you cannot go very high in lvl cuz ur set sux and u need money. And there are no real caravans and job wars.. I hate to say it, sv has really nice features, but community is AFK all the time..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2020, 22:50   #783

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda789 View Post
this server lacks activities.. you cannot trade while u are low lvl (<125) cuz u get 1 hit from every thief, you cannot go very high in lvl cuz ur set sux and u need money. And there are no real caravans and job wars.. I hate to say it, sv has really nice features, but community is AFK all the time..
I do daily caravans , starting with 2am , server time, activity hmm ye , nowadays there is not so much activity, because we're missing players. They all left for other servers , they will come back cuz there is no server as Sailor, I was in few servers too, to check how ppl can play it. My opinion after playing the servers for 3 days ;
1 - Main currency : silk
2 - there was no job or job conflict , because ppl were using as main currency the silk , I've asked few players who were selling green stones for silks, why don't you want gold for that stones, I can pay you in gold , and he replied : gold is useless , I don't need gold, I need silks, so I asked " in your opinion this server is pay2win or play2win? He replied : 100% play2win, I didn't donate atleast 1$.
From this point I understood the mentality of this silkroad community. If the main currency is gold ppl are calling it PAY2WIN server, if the main currency is silk , ppl call it 100% Play2Win server.
What else can you expect?
In a server where the main currency is silk , that server won't last more than 1 month of fully activity cause of the hype and "something new". Why 1 month? Cuz there is nothing to do after reaching the max gears? No job conflict , no trade because the gold is useless. Why he replied 100% play2win? Because he made a party of goldbots , farming clientless tons of stones and elixirs and alchemy materials, donators were buying everything for silk , cuz they are used to get everything as fast as possible, in that way they share their silks to non donators, donators are getting end gears in maximum 2 weeks and 2 weeks later non donators are reaching them, when they reach donators, the donators are leaving, searching for other servers, in that way there is nothing to do anymore...
I joined another server , vsro with SUPER HYPER MOBY DOBY HOBY , i can't describe in words the lvl of their edits, that's not silkroad anymore, I tried out the beta, I noticed their try to balance the skills and races , but it was a hardcore fail, so yeah , I didn't even wait for the G.O, quitted in 30 mins.
Why to join Sailor?
1.Firstly you have to read the whole thread to understand the entire system of sailor and how it works, it has a complexity of features
2. It's based on ISRO-R files, original ones , new experience and excitement, is not limited as vsro
3. There is no need to try to balance the races, every single build it's OP in it's own way.
4. Free silks , daily silks
5. New type of alchemy - starting with D12 alchemy , proof stones if you fail an item at +9 and you have it +8 , if it fails goes to +7, not 0 as vsro
6. Tons of ingame ways to get alchemy materials from Item Mall
7. Fully working arenas , battle arena, survival arena, battle of infinity , job arena , styria clash which gives great reawards.
8. Job -- old job system -- Sailor main currency is gold. Definitely gold. Sailor has a special feature which you can't find it in any of vsro servers - Union Party. A party of jobbers - 7 traders , 1 hunter , can create a union party with another 3 parties , 4/4 , and everything is shared the gold and experience between hunters, easy way to get gold and this feature motivates the hunters to do big caravans , safe trade runs for chars with low sets as you mentioned ...
And rly many more features , amazing features which ppl can't understand and give up... Lack of activity yes, you're right,but let's hope after the new patch we will get some activity back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2020, 16:47   #784

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
I do daily caravans , starting with 2am , server time, activity hmm ye , nowadays there is not so much activity, because we're missing players. They all left for other servers , they will come back cuz there is no server as Sailor, I was in few servers too, to check how ppl can play it. My opinion after playing the servers for 3 days ;
1 - Main currency : silk
2 - there was no job or job conflict , because ppl were using as main currency the silk , I've asked few players who were selling green stones for silks, why don't you want gold for that stones, I can pay you in gold , and he replied : gold is useless , I don't need gold, I need silks, so I asked " in your opinion this server is pay2win or play2win? He replied : 100% play2win, I didn't donate atleast 1$.
From this point I understood the mentality of this silkroad community. If the main currency is gold ppl are calling it PAY2WIN server, if the main currency is silk , ppl call it 100% Play2Win server.
What else can you expect?
In a server where the main currency is silk , that server won't last more than 1 month of fully activity cause of the hype and "something new". Why 1 month? Cuz there is nothing to do after reaching the max gears? No job conflict , no trade because the gold is useless. Why he replied 100% play2win? Because he made a party of goldbots , farming clientless tons of stones and elixirs and alchemy materials, donators were buying everything for silk , cuz they are used to get everything as fast as possible, in that way they share their silks to non donators, donators are getting end gears in maximum 2 weeks and 2 weeks later non donators are reaching them, when they reach donators, the donators are leaving, searching for other servers, in that way there is nothing to do anymore...
I joined another server , vsro with SUPER HYPER MOBY DOBY HOBY , i can't describe in words the lvl of their edits, that's not silkroad anymore, I tried out the beta, I noticed their try to balance the skills and races , but it was a hardcore fail, so yeah , I didn't even wait for the G.O, quitted in 30 mins.
Why to join Sailor?
1.Firstly you have to read the whole thread to understand the entire system of sailor and how it works, it has a complexity of features
2. It's based on ISRO-R files, original ones , new experience and excitement, is not limited as vsro
3. There is no need to try to balance the races, every single build it's OP in it's own way.
4. Free silks , daily silks
5. New type of alchemy - starting with D12 alchemy , proof stones if you fail an item at +9 and you have it +8 , if it fails goes to +7, not 0 as vsro
6. Tons of ingame ways to get alchemy materials from Item Mall
7. Fully working arenas , battle arena, survival arena, battle of infinity , job arena , styria clash which gives great reawards.
8. Job -- old job system -- Sailor main currency is gold. Definitely gold. Sailor has a special feature which you can't find it in any of vsro servers - Union Party. A party of jobbers - 7 traders , 1 hunter , can create a union party with another 3 parties , 4/4 , and everything is shared the gold and experience between hunters, easy way to get gold and this feature motivates the hunters to do big caravans , safe trade runs for chars with low sets as you mentioned ...
And rly many more features , amazing features which ppl can't understand and give up... Lack of activity yes, you're right,but let's hope after the new patch we will get some activity back.
i agree but @ should have started with 110cap atleast and cap upgrade as u said but i prefer new job system than old job system for isro-r files
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2020, 01:30   #785

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346

Hello Sailors,

Its time to start your journy in Sailor Online! it just became easier to start. Get FREE SOX from DG1 to DG10 +5 Full Blues 61% Stats You can read the changelogs at

Dont forget to invite back your rage quitted friends. Have fun and Enjoy ❤️

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.

Old 08/09/2020, 01:42   #786

nice server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2020, 01:44   #787

elite*gold: 7
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2020, 01:59   #788

It has been more than 3 months and Sailor still active with over 1k players hwid 1, you should give it a try.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2020, 02:15   #789

*bump..just join the server. So far so good. Love macro, saving me sometimes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2020, 04:56   #790

Yay new update.. better update.. XD anyways.. can mega edit the server info now? Since the update made a lot of good improvement to take more new players..
Or maybe just put the last changelog after the server info at the first page..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2020, 05:06   #791

As I said and I will keep saying that, the server is just perfect. So many helpful updates for newcomers, I will accept the challenge and I will create a new char, from 0. I bet in maximum of 1 month and half with this last patch , I can reach d14 items and max lvl.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2020, 06:11   #792

CAN YOU MAKE NEW SERVER D11 WITH THIS FILES ?
Old 08/10/2020, 10:47   #793

If Carlsberg Made a Pserver, It would Probably Be the best Pserver in the world

Good Job Megadude, Thanks For Your Hard Work Mate

IGN: Istar (Another Wiz/Cleric)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2020, 15:38   #794

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post

Hello Sailors,

Its time to start your journy in Sailor Online! it just became easier to start. Get FREE SOX from DG1 to DG10 +5 Full Blues 61% Stats You can read the changelogs at

Dont forget to invite back your rage quitted friends. Have fun and Enjoy ❤️

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.

That patch is awesome for new players ... the server is very good ... a lot of ppl ... I am still 80+ ... keep working to get 130 and enjoy the JOB

Thanks MeGaMax
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2020, 06:59   #795

Quote:
MeGaMaXToday at 4:23 PM
Greetings @everyone

There is going to be a big announcement coming tomorrow... Stay tuned!

Greetings,
MeGaMaX
Wondering what is this about?