Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/07/2020, 08:52   #736

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
You are still talking about pay2win stuff. While everything is for gold at NPCs. Its not my problem that you people dont read change logs at forums. If you are calling that server pay2win because the only thing that exist in webmall is Proof Stones. Then you are wrong, the upgrade stone from DG11 to 12 and 12 to 13 exist for gold at npcs, even the rank up gem stone that upgrade items from magic to rare to legend, and people still call it pay2win. I understand that no matter what i do people will still call this server pay2win. Its how the community is and the people. I mean even your life is pay2win you cant eat without paying so just dont call the server pay2win just because proof stones are not at npc for gold, which im pretty sure you can move your butt and do trades and buy some for gold from another players.
Too easy to blame others saying it's laziness. Acting like you've done so much to change things.

You're right, it's possible to get it by doing trades. But how someone would compete, for example, with LND? I've seen some people of Phobia trying to keep the trades alive, but it's senseless, since they can get raped easily by your favorite boys.

Face the facts Mega, you did an amazing job by stealing and creating this server, everything works fine. But in question of hearing your own community, you did a poor job.

You used to post things on Discord, randomly, you decied to move it to a forum, we just use this forum because there's nothing worthless to promote servers and discuss about it. Also, look at your Social Medias, it's pretty dead. Didn't you had anybody in your fabolous team to do some work there?

Talking back to the server, it's easy to say it's balanced, when you don't play it, when you don't have to run for the equipments.

Anyway, you're losing one more player today, it means nothing to you, but let's see what happens when more players reach 130, get their sets and see that there's a bunch of nothing to do waiting for them.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/07/2020, 09:09   #737

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitrometan View Post
There's no "typical vsro player" thing, I'm telling what I think about it and there's no "fake reports". You do need to donate alot to only be able to get in top 100? 200? and also to + ur gear with those stones that you ONLY find on IM (not pay2win btw) sure.

The community is still there but it's slowly dieing as ofc most of them donated already a shit ton of money. People also starting selling accounts for $ and also their +12 +15 Legend Items(You'd be amazed how much $ people are selling their items/accounts for)
There's no "typical vsro player". YES THERE IS. Those people target private servers only, and they are called jumpers means they dont care about staying at 1 server no matter what. they go with the flow of the upcoming new servers. And thats why they will and never played isro. Most of the players join sailor expect it to be like any other vsro server same stamp in everything . with coin, crate and box systems for end gears. They mostly dont want to do anything for it. "and also to + ur gear with those stones that you ONLY find on IM (not pay2win btw) sure." Get the Proof stones for gold from the market ? thats pretty much everything left in the IM lol. anyway im not trying to convince you because no matter what. you do what ever you like. im just stating facts that there are people that called vsro community since pretty much not a single server nowdays uses any files other than vsro cancer one and guess what people refuses to adapt any new files they even lazy to read the thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteLucas View Post
Too easy to blame others saying it's laziness. Acting like you've done so much to change things.

You're right, it's possible to get it by doing trades. But how someone would compete, for example, with LND? I've seen some people of Phobia trying to keep the trades alive, but it's senseless, since they can get raped easily by your favorite boys.

Face the facts Mega, you did an amazing job by stealing and creating this server, everything works fine. But in question of hearing your own community, you did a poor job.

You used to post things on Discord, randomly, you decied to move it to a forum, we just use this forum because there's nothing worthless to promote servers and discuss about it. Also, look at your Social Medias, it's pretty dead. Didn't you had anybody in your fabolous team to do some work there?

Talking back to the server, it's easy to say it's balanced, when you don't play it, when you don't have to run for the equipments.

Anyway, you're losing one more player today, it means nothing to you, but let's see what happens when more players reach 130, get their sets and see that there's a bunch of nothing to do waiting for them.
1. You cant say that now, because since the new lucky powder got released the alchemy for DG12 and 13 is pretty easy, and tbh there should be a time when people will rise using it, its already started many people got +12 already.

2. No one is my favorite.

3. You are calling me stealing ? what would you call all the pservers owners ^^ ?

4. Yeah i decided to move the change logs to the forums because i can have space to write everything i want. No idea why you are mad about that, every server is doing that now, not every one have a discord, but everyone can join the forums..

5. Its only 2 months what are you expecting me to have ? 50k likes for the page ? Everything takes times buddy. None of the current servers born with a golden spon in thier mouth. They are all started from 0 like me.

6. Sad to lose you as a player. But sailor will be always home, No matter what servers people join, once its over they will have their accounts here.

I'm not mad that you're trying to get everything to be perfect, but I'm sure I'm doing pretty good all of my own since I'm the only one on the team doing everything, from a to z, taking care of everything. I may not have met your expectations, but as a single team member I'm satisfied with my results. maybe one day if you put your self in my shoes you would understand. Good luck.
Old 07/07/2020, 09:26   #738

Sucks that people resort to insults like "vsro player".
I mean, the most accessible and popular files are vsro. Yes, people have high expectations, want high rates and lots of free stuff at a fast peace but I get offended because I don't have access to SRO-R files and vsro files are the most worked on which help me progress in my development.

Anyway, just my two cents on it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/07/2020, 10:11   #739

I leave this here
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/07/2020, 10:43   #740

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenzo View Post
I leave this here
if he does have a bad luck doesnt mean that all does. And do you think srsly someone will waste 176 mpop on a dg12 legend stone ? thats not true also the win ratio is 55% there is no way he is telling the truth. Also he can buy it for 8 millions gold better than wasting 176 magic pop.
Old 07/07/2020, 12:36   #741

Quote:
Please read and use all the features that are written it exactly solve everything you mentioned
Exactly solve everything I mentioned? There is no solution for anything I wrote.
A gold pile? How does this solve the problem of ordinary grinding? Let say I have 115lv, purchasing hp/mp/pills for 4-5m, going to the spot - I will collect some gold, some enhancers, which nobody will buy anymore, some worthless stones, pots are finished, going back to town and It turns out that I lost about 2m for that xD

Jupiter dungeons? Sometimes you easily find a pt, but sometimes you have to wait 2h if someone invites you. 1 item drops from Uniques, usually so weak that no one will buy it - a great reward for 4-8 ppl in pt. A gold pile will only offset the purchase of hp/mp at most...

Lucky powders? Okei but how do I find gold for them?

Jobs? Sorry, but I don't feel like being meat for guyz with full legend equipment.

And why do u compare urself to official isro? Are u serious? No one will easily get attached to a private server, where you can turn economics upside down from day to day, you can do jobs worthless, you can destroy any build in 1 move or you can shut down server from day to day without any consequences.

First you have to get the trust of the players and maybe in next or third season together they will treat this server as actually an alternative to the others. Many ppl keep telling you the same thing. You did a nice job technically and with a general idea, but you are unable to look from the perspective of random player. You only keep side of 1 group of players and sometimes you make any update to have excuses for normal players, insulting them that are lazy becuz they can't catch up with ppl who in 3 weeks the game had a 13d+15 legend.

You can defend yourself with phrases that life is pay2win and you have to pay for everything. But the truth is that I've never seen on any server (whether isro or private) that a solo thief smashed 2x full pt of trader/hunter. I've never seen disproportion where on one side there were players in 11d on other full legend 13d with weapons +12/15.

Flashbacks from isro - I do not remember any situation that by returning from grinding I'd have less gold becuz of hp/mp, or that 11d item drops were for 200-300k to npc or stones for 1 gold, huh? Seal of nova on Isro dropped like knocked down, here you will get 100 to 110 faster than u will see any...

Sober up a bit and stop just looking at the convenience of hard silk buyers.

Next time, I will definitely give you a chance again, but I will count on you to draw conclusions and not to be an offended princess attitude.

Good luck.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/08/2020, 09:16   #742

Greetings everyone,

Server is back online

Changelogs can be found at:
Old 07/08/2020, 09:41   #743

Quote:

Greetings everyone,

Server is back online

Changelogs can be found at:
Its good to hear that, keep going
Old 07/08/2020, 22:47   #744

I realized I don't understand the meaning of "long term". It seems to be different from what I expected.
It looks like "long term" is understood as delayed (as much as possible) gain of levels and equipment. Delaying the time when people get basic equipment (with FB stats) and start playing (pt)pvp. It doesn't have anything to do with keeping the game fun and fair past that point.
"Let's decrease EXP rates, because long term!"
"Let's decrease green stone drop rate, because long term!"
Such measurements are futile. They artifically increase server duration, but don't do anything.
"No, don't let them get everything in 2 weeks because server will die!" - well, if that's the case, you might have serious problem with your server concept.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 07/10/2020, 21:06   #745

@

congratz 1k posts in your profile

Greet posts keep it up <3
Old 07/12/2020, 01:04   #746

Greetings everyone,

It has been over 2 months since the grand opening, with so much fun, and joy. We have decided to release the Degree 14th this month. More details can be found in the below picture.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2020, 13:29   #747

in my opinion its a fun server.
Old 07/12/2020, 22:19   #748

elite*gold: 17
Since the Alpha I've defended and advertised the server to my friends as Isro like except all the pay to win stuff, they were absolutely suspicious and I told them you gotta try!
I was so wrong, so painfully wrong, if you're not into donating a **** ton, keep a very good corona friendly distance from this server.
Everything is super cash friendly and although there are technically ways to get there without paying, this will cost you lots and lots of frustration and, especially with the new degree coming out, lots of years not enjoying the game before gettin' there half-way.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/13/2020, 16:10   #749

you hav databaes for this game

can gv me DB
Old 07/13/2020, 18:02   #750

You guys complaining for no reason. The "long term" depends by the community, and if you want to describe the private silkroad community in a single word, you can't cuz it has alot of synonyms, such as "toxic" , " cancerous" , " cunts" etc etc... after a break of 6 years , I joined this server and I really had and I still have great expectations because it's unique out there... There is no such server based on original files... all the servers you see around are based on buggy and abusable vsro 1,188 files, the problem of long term is not of the owner , the problem is of these cunts who are not able to stay more that 1 month in a server, jumping from a server to another, every month... The problem is not of the owner, the problem is that the community is used to get everything as fast as possible, in a short period of time. He planned a low economy and hard way to get gold, he planned a very low drop rate, he planned a very low alchemy rate so nobody will run with max items in a short period of time, he planned to obtain very hard accessories, and you know their prices and the real reward of arenas. What happened? The ppl started to complain : Oh megamax, this is fking crazy dude, I can't even get +1, increase the alchemy. He didn't for a while , and ppl started to quit. Another complain : Yo , mega you must add silk items dropping in dungeons" he didn't add it, ppl started quit, because of that. The main base of this server is trade, gold from trades , that's why he removed the new job system , adding the old one for a job conflict and basic currency to be the ingame gold and not silks, in this moment without gold you're dead, if you don't do trades , even as a donator you can't do shit without gold, he didn't add the proof stones and silk items in dungeons , ppl quit cuz they were too lazy to do trades , gain gold and get proof stones to upgrade their shit, even thought that was a concept of long term and balance between donators and non donators, but as i said above this community is used to get everything easier, forgetting about the meaning of longterm and quiting , jumping to another server, season 131238123 with a unique and special feature" box sox system", ppl complained there is a thieves guild who won't let new ppl do trades, and ppl quit, you know if the hunters were not greedy , they should have setted up a party of hunters and other 3 parties in the union of traders, but they chose the easiest way, to lure the mobs by healing, so they formed parties with 7traders and 1 hunter, obviously that was very easy for a party of thieves with good set up of buffs to kill the whole caravan... Remember, the long term is not about the owner, it's about the community... If you keep jumping from a server to another you will never have fun and you'll keep complaining till there will be no private server to play. GG
Real silkroad players will never complain about something, bitches will be always bitching about something.
I really had tons of fun grinding from lvl 1 to 130, doing dungeons , PVE parties , farm, trades , jobbing, arena , ingame activities with low amount of rewards, then ppl started again to complain , for example the reward for arena was 5 for winners and 1 for losers, ppl complained is very hard to get accessories , and he increased the reward to 25x and 5x ! And now you're still complaining but in that way is not anymore a long term. I want to remind you this is 13d cap, there will be 14d in few days and after few weeks/ months who knows, will be 15D, lots of things to do and get better for ingame activities and prepare for 15D...
So once again, the problem is not of the owner, the problem is of the community.. But i'm sure after many of the servers will fail , they will come back, who doesnt like a stable, bug free, lag free and protected server? hh
Good luck megamax with this new update and whatever you've planned to do!
With this new patch , is a good opportunity for newcomers to join because the baghdad fields will be spammed by parties to farm, in that way everybody will need a 8/8 party for a faster farm, hand grinding..
Thanks
1 User