Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/05/2020, 12:18   #721

elite*gold: 0
grand opening 05.08.2020. i have invested over 10000 silk. do you get them back after the reset or how does it work?
Old 07/05/2020, 12:41   #722

no ofc not, if you waste it in beta its ur problem.
Old 07/05/2020, 15:06   #723

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post

am i forgetting something?
You mixing the months. 5th month 8 th day 2020. That was the grand opening. Remember that some countries put the month first
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2020, 15:23   #724

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
You mixing the months. 5th month 8 th day 2020. That was the grand opening. Remember that some countries put the month first
well i got it from the first page ^^ but appreciate the tip
Old 07/05/2020, 16:08   #725

the server is dead- bc lvl 130 player have notthing to do-they save more than 1b gold in them inventory and w8 for the next D... they creat many char to join another job union, with one set already have,so one person can be a thief can be a trader. they enjoying killing the newbie,the guy they don't like. if u are a real newbie they belive your are not .so with the newbie want to get rich on this server-will be hard- thief 24/24.it maybe much more easy if u join them guild.
take a look at the picture at carava -all the regular name trader, why bc they are a thief too.
i really like this server and what megamax done-but my advertise after 4 week play is -NOT TO JOIN-if u don't want to see ur love char build being feed.
Old 07/05/2020, 18:45   #726

That is true, there is no reasonable way to earn gold playing usually solo without strong crew. You are depended from the others to having BASIC CURRENCY.
At 110+ if you are in small guild you are done. You have no item drops, to sell it even to NPC, You cannot even sell stupid stones to NPC cuz they are for 1 gold. There is nothing valueable at training place from killing normal mobs.
Below 110lv still item drop rate is so lame to even think about earning some gold, especially taking into account that their NPC price has been deliberately reduced.

Everything is held by 'old' players from big guilds.

jobs? Nobody wants to play with 11/12d equipment against legend 13d guyz.
Economy is ruined. And I hope GM will draw conclusions for future servers.

Basically, every piece of criticism is called "crying" or "go back to vsro", great attitude. The group of guys who spent over $500 is happy, so gameplay for other players is not important. Personally I do not find any reason to join here as a newcomer.

And sad globals with the message 'WTB PVP' appear more and more often
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/05/2020, 21:24   #727

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post
That is true, there is no reasonable way to earn gold playing usually solo without strong crew. You are depended from the others to having BASIC CURRENCY.
At 110+ if you are in small guild you are done. You have no item drops, to sell it even to NPC, You cannot even sell stupid stones to NPC cuz they are for 1 gold. There is nothing valueable at training place from killing normal mobs.
Below 110lv still item drop rate is so lame to even think about earning some gold, especially taking into account that their NPC price has been deliberately reduced.

Everything is held by 'old' players from big guilds.

jobs? Nobody wants to play with 11/12d equipment against legend 13d guyz.
Economy is ruined. And I hope GM will draw conclusions for future servers.

Basically, every piece of criticism is called "crying" or "go back to vsro", great attitude. The group of guys who spent over $500 is happy, so gameplay for other players is not important. Personally I do not find any reason to join here as a newcomer.

And sad globals with the message 'WTB PVP' appear more and more often
Please read and use all the features that are written it exactly solve everything you mentioned
Old 07/06/2020, 05:26   #728

Verification Email no work 3h and no see mail
Old 07/06/2020, 05:38   #729

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedpepo View Post
Verification Email no work 3h and no see mail
If you use gmail check your spam folder, also try to resend it

Old 07/06/2020, 11:34   #730

If you have time and money to invest on a silkroad server then this is a good one but if you just wanna have some fun with ur friends you can forget about it.

There are players who already invested over 50k silks (yea with those huge silks prices) and already got the full gear Legend +10 +15 so u got no chance against them

A nice " official server feels like " server
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/06/2020, 11:48   #731

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
Please read and use all the features that are written it exactly solve everything you mentioned
Gold pile won't work-it work when u get free time to join FGW everyday-and not required lv to join.
eg:u want to solo FGW alone- at lv 105 if finish the dungeon in 1 hour , and what u can get .maximum from the boss is 2m5.with 2m5 u shoudl buy 1000 hp and 1000mp -it take 1m8.so u got 700k and magic pop .with that ,what u going to do? without trading and donating.
.there is no reason for u to stay at low lvl to farm gold pile.
what about high dungeon lvl?u can't solo with D12 normal +3 .
anyway the game still have an end-i wonder how long the server can be.
Old 07/06/2020, 21:17   #732

Whats the PC limit on the server? 1?
Old 07/07/2020, 07:40   #733

Like all the servers, this one was a huge promise that failed. It still has an active community but it's slowly dying due the hiding p2w that exists.

Good luck with that, Mega. You did a great job on the begining, but it's pretty bad right now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2020, 08:38   #734

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamhult View Post
Whats the PC limit on the server? 1?
HWID is 1 and 2x per IP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitrometan View Post
If you have time and money to invest on a silkroad server then this is a good one but if you just wanna have some fun with ur friends you can forget about it.

There are players who already invested over 50k silks (yea with those huge silks prices) and already got the full gear Legend +10 +15 so u got no chance against them

A nice " official server feels like " server
Stop spreading fake reports. Everyone can catch up. Donating here give you short path nothing else. You have everything that help you to get full +12 for gold at NPCs, EVEN A LUCKY POWDER that didnt exist for the 2 past months, does now exist, and gives you 10% increase!. Maybe this server is not for you, and you are typical vsro player who never played official sro. (yea with those huge silks prices) dude silk prices are 1/4 official isro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepold View Post
Gold pile won't work-it work when u get free time to join FGW everyday-and not required lv to join.
eg:u want to solo FGW alone- at lv 105 if finish the dungeon in 1 hour , and what u can get .maximum from the boss is 2m5.with 2m5 u shoudl buy 1000 hp and 1000mp -it take 1m8.so u got 700k and magic pop .with that ,what u going to do? without trading and donating.
.there is no reason for u to stay at low lvl to farm gold pile.
what about high dungeon lvl?u can't solo with D12 normal +3 .
anyway the game still have an end-i wonder how long the server can be.
You shouldnt get someone to level you up, this is not how isror files works. Its strange that people have difficulty with gold, that means you lack of knowledge about this files. I also added gold to drop from level 1 to 70 even tho in real isror it does not exist and even in the GO it wasnt there. I also increased the tokens drop to level 100, you also can use the token items up to level 100. What are you doing is wrong i pretty sure you did something that made you suffer now. Because there is no way in hell you would suffer with these changes. People that same as your level does have 30m+ gold right now! i dont understand how come you are suffering with gold. Also who said go dungeons with normal DG12 ? what do you mean by normal DG12 that doesnt even exist in game. You get DG11 from jupiters and DG12, also the DG11 alchemy is very very easy... grab special awaken stone from hotan acc NPC that have 100% success rate for upgrading to DG12+!! I mean you are doing something wrong here. Dont blame the server no offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteLucas View Post
Like all the servers, this one was a huge promise that failed. It still has an active community but it's slowly dying due the hiding p2w that exists.

Good luck with that, Mega. You did a great job on the begining, but it's pretty bad right now.
You are still talking about pay2win stuff. While everything is for gold at NPCs. Its not my problem that you people dont read change logs at forums. If you are calling that server pay2win because the only thing that exist in webmall is Proof Stones. Then you are wrong, the upgrade stone from DG11 to 12 and 12 to 13 exist for gold at npcs, even the rank up gem stone that upgrade items from magic to rare to legend, and people still call it pay2win. I understand that no matter what i do people will still call this server pay2win. Its how the community is and the people. I mean even your life is pay2win you cant eat without paying so just dont call the server pay2win just because proof stones are not at npc for gold, which im pretty sure you can move your butt and do trades and buy some for gold from another players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2020, 08:51   #735

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
HWID is 1 and 2x per IP

Stop spreading fake reports. Everyone can catch up. Donating here give you short path nothing else. You have everything that help you to get full +12 for gold at NPCs, EVEN A LUCKY POWDER that didnt exist for the 2 past months, does now exist, and gives you 10% increase!. Maybe this server is not for you, and you are typical vsro player who never played official sro. (yea with those huge silks prices) dude silk prices are 1/4 official isro....

There's no "typical vsro player" thing, I'm telling what I think about it and there's no "fake reports". You do need to donate alot to only be able to get in top 100? 200? and also to + ur gear with those stones that you ONLY find on IM (not pay2win btw) sure.

The community is still there but it's slowly dieing as ofc most of them donated already a **** ton of money. People also starting selling accounts for $ and also their +12 +15 Legend Items(You'd be amazed how much $ people are selling their items/accounts for)
Thanks
2 Users