Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/11/2020, 17:45   #661

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply1337 View Post
msg2short

edit: Megamax is a kid. He doesnt play SRO and his changes are kinda ****. I suggest to not join, pay2win.
bruhh you are kinda mad as i see. He is just amateur, im pretty sure he will learn.
Old 06/11/2020, 18:55   #662

Good work on the new update. I wish people respected the work that goes into these things. I haven't played iSro in about 8 years and a pserver in about 3-4 years. I'm just glad there is still a place I can play on with a fairly decent community. Having the real SRO files is spoiling us.
Old 06/12/2020, 03:46   #663

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346

1. Elixirs and Enhancers pick up options moved to "Equip" instead of "Gold" in grab pet settings.
2. BOI arena coins has been decreased to 5, since people like to abuse, until i finish an HWID system for it.
3. Arena, Survival AFK time has been decreased to 30 seconds.
4. Fixed a client crash.
5. Fixed the blue zerk scroll cooldown.
-Arena coins cant be put to storage anymore
6. Restored the original required members for BA and SA for more fun.
7. Fixed the inventory quest hunt number typo

Greetings,
MeGaMaX
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/12/2020, 19:24   #664

You should enable a pvp mode in Battle & Survival Arena where players have "equal" equipments before the match starts. Something like you pick your weapons and gear type during a "buff" phase and it automatically equips to the player just for the duration of the arena.

Right now, equipment & level differences a way too high and I doubt this will change anytime soon. There won't be high quality matches if it stays like that.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 06/12/2020, 19:34   #665

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsterlord View Post
You should enable a pvp mode in Battle & Survival Arena where players have "equal" equipments before the match starts. Something like you pick your weapons and gear type during a "buff" phase and it automatically equips to the player just for the duration of the arena.

Right now, equipment & level differences a way too high and I doubt this will change anytime soon. There won't be high quality matches if it stays like that.
So far the best suggestion for a balanced feature.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2020, 08:35   #666

the game is boring AF, u have to grind moobs all the time and there isn't any sort of fun expect for FW. IDK how this gonna be long term server with people getting max gear in the first month of playing and alchemy materials becoming too common
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2020, 15:47   #667

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply1337 View Post
msg2short

edit: Megamax is a kid. He doesnt play SRO and his changes are kinda ****. I suggest to not join, pay2win.
This is actually the best way to describe this server. Its 100% pay2win, dont join if you are not willing to spend 500$+

If there will be good updates I will change this post and promote the Server again, but for now my message to all noew Players will be: "Dont join!"
Old 06/13/2020, 22:37   #668

Sailor Online Unique event after fortress war.

Gallery 1
Old 06/14/2020, 15:46   #669

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Boomba* View Post
This is actually the best way to describe this server. Its 100% pay2win, dont join if you are not willing to spend 500$+

If there will be good updates I will change this post and promote the Server again, but for now my message to all noew Players will be: "Dont join!"
Lol server affter last update cant be more play2win then it is,you are all crybabys that wants everything in 1 week... also you all played to much vsro **** servers thats why so many cry about alchemy at 12 13dg,you dont even need proofs till +5,and there is no box system and wings and other kind of pay to have insta buffs and sox
Old 06/14/2020, 18:17   #670

Sailor Online June 13th Fortress War

Sailor Online June 13th Fortress War
Old 06/15/2020, 10:57   #671

It's not even nearly as "pay2win" after the recent update, but the only thing missing is an alternative way of gaining legend proof stones. I don't really understand why the normal magic pops don't have legend proof stones as an option when the normal pops are the ones that most "play2win" people can drop... The only other super "pay2win" is the +14 to +15 part, if it wasn't for the broken 99% defense buff it wouldn't really matter tho, even then it's not that big of a deal.

On another note, all the "event" timers are ridiculously long, battle arena is still 20min instead of the supposed 10, styria clash is 30 freaking minutes. Jobbing in general seems kinda dead. Since the 14 & 15dg are disabled for now, perhaps a proper implementation of the job gear in a "play2win" manner would add a much-needed activity boost. And finally the isro balance is a meme, all group fights revolve around warlock reflect but then again you could've seen the skills during beta so that's that... maybe consider making a vote for some stuff.

While I'm at it here are some more stuped ideas:

- fellow readied skills from arena coins just as an example (just another way of getting them or increasing drop rate a bit)
- socket stones don't go lvl2 (i've used at least 30, all lv1 also haven't seen anyone with lv2), if it's not straight-up bugged at least increase the rate a tad bit, they'll vanish if you update item degree anyway? Or add them (reinforced ones) from some activities other than just killing bossbitch kalia
- remove the max + 12 limit from low degree items (most essential for sure)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2020, 11:00   #672

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by matija15 View Post
Lol server affter last update cant be more play2win then it is,you are all crybabys that wants everything in 1 week... also you all played to much vsro **** servers thats why so many cry about alchemy at 12 13dg,you dont even need proofs till +5,and there is no box system and wings and other kind of pay to have insta buffs and sox
First of all, i dont want everything in 1 week. As the server would die way to fast.

I want a slow progress by playing the game and not botting. Right now the only thing you do is going into dungeons 5 times a day and that it. But because of this the server is flooded with legend items. Magic and Rare are useless, you just skip it, which again hurts the longtime aspect. (that stupid legend lamp rewards is another reason why the server is flooded with legend)

The only thing that stopps you from getting better is alchemy. And you can only get proofs from itemmall. (magic pop from uniques is so low rate that you are not rly able to advance fast)

On one hand its good that the progress gets slowed down in some form, but i dont think blocking alchemy bysilk is the right way to do it. (thats why this server is so much pay2win)

Files dont matter at all. vsro, rsro who cares. Its the same game and you dont see any difference playing it. As its possible to implement everything nowadays.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/15/2020, 12:49   #673

Quote:
Originally Posted by matija15 View Post
Have u even tried +5 w/o proofs? i bet u gonna spend 500 elixirs and still dont get it , ive played there and did a lot of alchemy on 12 dg and 13dg legend items , alchemy is so fcked up that its failing 10 times in a row for +1. so tbh from +3 u need proof stones.

Server is 100% PAY2WIN and its BORING , all u can do there is Jupiter Dungeons with is no point because 11Dg Destruction items goes for 25m , same is with Power weapons 25m after a month from opening , funny af.

Jobbing is fcked up too over there, MegaMax should listen more to ppl who rly play this game because i bet he never did.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2020, 12:58   #674

IDK why he is not making macro 100% Exp, and drop rate, u can apply fatigue system and stop bothering us with this bull **** bot, and when anyone talks about nerfing something it's like a forbidden subject we can't talk about in discord channel, just look at the big games out there that apply some patches every now and then to create some new meta
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2020, 16:44   #675

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclypze View Post
Have u even tried +5 w/o proofs? i bet u gonna spend 500 elixirs and still dont get it , ive played there and did a lot of alchemy on 12 dg and 13dg legend items , alchemy is so fcked up that its failing 10 times in a row for +1. so tbh from +3 u need proof stones.

Server is 100% PAY2WIN and its BORING , all u can do there is Jupiter Dungeons with is no point because 11Dg Destruction items goes for 25m , same is with Power weapons 25m after a month from opening , funny af.

Jobbing is fcked up too over there, MegaMax should listen more to ppl who rly play this game because i bet he never did.
Well looks like you didnt play isro-r if you think this is pay2win,hello! this is p-server dafuq you want from it? if you want something legit go play isro-r we gonna see how much money you gonna spend.
Okay so 1500k silks donate for *must* silk items, got legend wep +7 13dg,set 4/7 13dg legend 3 parts 12dg legend, 2x items 14dg ready,acc set magic 12/13dg ,saving for legend acc right now gonna buy it with gold.for rest of the stuff alchemy.So either you dont know how to play this game,or you are want everything in 2 days,like rest of p-servers, this is the only server worth to put time in!
Also tell me one thig what he should do more to make it even more play2win? give everyone silks? let people bot? turn off donations? without donations server is off...
I am sick of people who wants everything in 1 week... start playing or leave without unnecessary comments.Thank you
Thanks
1 User