Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/23/2020, 18:46   #586

elite*gold: 60
you have to fix all crashes
Old 05/23/2020, 19:29   #587

elite*gold: 0
This is the heaviest and craziest P2W Server i have ever played! Thats not Silkroad, thats Donateroad!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/24/2020, 09:32   #588

Add sik/ hour system pls! And do something about the proof stones...
Old 05/25/2020, 01:19   #589

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dFir3 View Post
This is the heaviest and craziest P2W Server i have ever played! Thats not Silkroad, thats Donateroad!
You clearly haven't played Electus.
Old 05/25/2020, 10:54   #590

Sailor Online: The Donation Ship
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2020, 11:29   #591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dFir3 View Post
Than u guys playing wrong, silkroad is always p2w... you have to work hard as non donator... on every single server to get silk from other players.

If you want a play2win server, this will last like 1 month, than server cost are to much for the owner
Old 05/25/2020, 17:40   #592

Server is fun so far.

Would appreciate some type of Silk income. Maybe add like 10-15 Silks to the daily Quest?

Just an idea
Old 05/25/2020, 22:24   #593

@
i got some imporant suggestion to improve the server as well.

As your server is new opening and all of new players which lower than 120 or above also have a problem with sp.
*No one can FF only 1 mastery by normal rate.

And all knows about the problem of low gold rate using macro, so
speed drugs is important for most classes.

i suggest a good idea.

Add Event Letters, Left/Right Heart or whatever with rewards:
*skill point scroll 1000~100,000
*Moving speed by high rate
*Other scroll dodging - att rate - moving speed 50%
*Berserker Potion
*Panadora Box
*Monster scroll
*Enhancers - awakens 12/13
*Elixirs D11
*And others ***** like ress reverse globals etc.

Note:
i know about the running event which called Moon Gem, its sux
cuz i should take other item from So-Ok for exchange to a reward *bullshit.

Silkroad system wasn't like that, events always exchanging the items which u find in mobs only without waiting for other item.

At last you should care about that ur server is already new, so good events should be done in this critical period.

regards.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2020, 03:42   #594

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR. [d3V][GM][PR0] 39YP7 View Post
Sailor Online: The Donation Ship
I saw live stream on twitch. One Thief killed a caravan with 20+ traders and 5-7 hunters, everyone was die with one shot from his Nuker. 6-7 players attack him in the sametime no Chance vs ONE thief. And sometimes if he open his item mall you can see he donate more than 32K silk (10$ = 300Silk) and is running with full DG13-14 legend plus 7 set. This is why I leave this server after that i see this ****. As normal player you never ever has a chance to with crazy donation players. And there is only one way to get silk, donate... Really this server makes a lot of fun and the owner is work everyday to fix bugs if there appread it, but there is 0 Balanced to Handel with donate players.
Old 05/26/2020, 07:01   #595

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudik View Post
I saw live stream on twitch. One Thief killed a caravan with 20+ traders and 5-7 hunters, everyone was die with one shot from his Nuker. 6-7 players attack him in the sametime no Chance vs ONE thief. And sometimes if he open his item mall you can see he donate more than 32K silk (10$ = 300Silk) and is running with full DG13-14 legend plus 7 set. This is why I leave this server after that i see this ****. As normal player you never ever has a chance to with crazy donation players. And there is only one way to get silk, donate... Really this server makes a lot of fun and the owner is work everyday to fix bugs if there appread it, but there is 0 Balanced to Handel with donate players.
If you want to get evrything faster donate dude! He wasted his own money on this game not you,and there is nothing you can do about it and there is no servere without hard core donatoras and you cant do nothing about it and they gonna be always above you and other players. Turning off donations would make server dead in no time. Every single game has that premium stuff for donations and who donates more is more op...so play or leave its up to you.
Old 05/26/2020, 07:35   #596

Quote:
Originally Posted by matija15 View Post
If you want to get evrything faster donate dude! He wasted his own money on this game not you,and there is nothing you can do about it and there is no servere without hard core donatoras and you cant do nothing about it and they gonna be always above you and other players. Turning off donations would make server dead in no time. Every single game has that premium stuff for donations and who donates more is more op...so play or leave its up to you.

When players on Sailor waste his money its okay but when they waste in other servers is that pay2win, nice logic. There are more comments like this and and more
advertising for sailor maybe you are support or samething. I will not answer more you or other one. I sayed what i want and i am done here GOOD LUCK
Old 05/26/2020, 08:02   #597

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudik View Post

When players on Sailor waste his money its okay but when they waste in other servers is that pay2win, nice logic. There are more comments like this and and more
advertising for sailor maybe you are support or samething. I will not answer more you or other one. I sayed what i want and i am done here GOOD LUCK
Yeah i am ******* on all other servers cuz they are more then pay2win, also i am not supporter, i am playing on p-servers about 10years,if you see there was no clean silkroad p-servers in years till sailor didnt drop, i didnt say its okay to not donate in other servers but donating on other servers is must if you want to be competive! here i donated 1k silks for prem, dress, devil, pet...
And guess what i got legend parts, legend weapon they are +3 but i dont care if somone got +15 its his problem wasting to much money on game, sooner or later everyone gonna have that...and i did that playing few hours a day since i have to work. Btw i will always support this server every month with 10-15$ becouse this one wont have 1000 seasons 😉 gl finding less pay2win server scrub. 👍
Old 05/26/2020, 09:11   #598

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramy_11_1 View Post
@
i got some imporant suggestion to improve the server as well.

As your server is new opening and all of new players which lower than 120 or above also have a problem with sp.
*No one can FF only 1 mastery by normal rate.

And all knows about the problem of low gold rate using macro, so
speed drugs is important for most classes.

i suggest a good idea.

Add Event Letters, Left/Right Heart or whatever with rewards:
*skill point scroll 1000~100,000
*Moving speed by high rate
*Other scroll dodging - att rate - moving speed 50%
*Berserker Potion
*Panadora Box
*Monster scroll
*Enhancers - awakens 12/13
*Elixirs D11
*And others ***** like ress reverse globals etc.

Note:
i know about the running event which called Moon Gem, its sux
cuz i should take other item from So-Ok for exchange to a reward *bullshit.

Silkroad system wasn't like that, events always exchanging the items which u find in mobs only without waiting for other item.

At last you should care about that ur server is already new, so good events should be done in this critical period.

regards.

+1
Old 05/26/2020, 09:53   #599

you are playing the game wrong, my friends, I joined the game from the first day till now and still Lvl 102 but I made a lot of gold from buying and selling without doing a single trade or anything, I got a prem, devil, fellow pet, avatar with zero donation and there are a lot of people who got more than that without donating and also I am not a hardcore player who play all day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2020, 12:19   #600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame_xD View Post
you are playing the game wrong, my friends, I joined the game from the first day till now and still Lvl 102 but I made a lot of gold from buying and selling without doing a single trade or anything, I got a prem, devil, fellow pet, avatar with zero donation and there are a lot of people who got more than that without donating and also I am not a hardcore player who play all day.
You are right mate, you gonna have everything later on,people are crying to much over everything, they thought this server gonna give you 130 and end gear in 1 week...