Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/21/2020, 14:17   #571

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paro41 View Post
Is there any other way to get those proof stones apart donating?
Yes read below

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramy_11_1 View Post
As a player:
No different from isro *pay2win system* (i mean magic proof system)
Why should i pay for doing alchemy on my items!
Also no way to gain silk except charge?
*That not mean its a bad server, Every one has his own ways and targets in-game.

As a developer:
It's a great work, Awesome editing.
Looks like 100% you didnt read the thread.

You can obtain all alchemy items from either monsters or magic pop

What kind of alchemy do you want for DG12~DG15 are the following:

1. Ehnancers which drops from monsters everywhere.
2. Awaken Stone. DG11 Awaken Stone drops from monsters. All other Awaken Stones are obtainable from Styria Clash. You get 4x random stones everytime.
3. Proof Stones, You obtain Proof Stones from magic pop. Anything premium or none premium. Oh but how i can obtain magic pop cards ? If you continued to read the thread you would find the Magic Pop Excel Sheet which explain everything. Anyway here is the
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2020, 15:08   #572

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafein View Post
even players who spend thousands of silks have trouble with alchemy. there is literally zero chance getting a good set as a f2p player.
Alchemy is based on luck. This is a long term server, there are already people got level 130 today.
Old 05/21/2020, 22:14   #573

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVice4K View Post
this is a f. up pay 2 win server, whoever tells it is not pay 2 win is just dumb. its LuCK , its maGiC pOp luCk, it droPs in uniques. LOL who kills these uniques, non-donator ppl can forget about them already. also every second week a new update as if its beta. just poor planning and management.

you drop just 1 pop card not even that from uniques, and you supposed to do alchemy to 15dg on 11part items ? even if the card is like %1, its so funny

what a legend
What are you talking about? FGW uniques drops 3-4 pops,you want everything for free so dude you can move on and go to pvp servers,this is long term server and people wont have everything in 5 days like you think,i didnt donate and got 2 legend items and affter some time i can bet i will make 13d and so on but there is no need to have max items in 5 days dafuq,but you are right about alchemy at 12dg there should be more way to get proofs without donation...
Old 05/21/2020, 23:09   #574

Quote:
Originally Posted by matija15 View Post
What are you talking about? FGW uniques drops 3-4 pops,you want everything for free so dude you can move on and go to pvp servers,this is long term server and people wont have everything in 5 days like you think,i didnt donate and got 2 legend items and affter some time i can bet i will make 13d and so on but there is no need to have max items in 5 days dafuq,but you are right about alchemy at 12dg there should be more way to get proofs without donation...
I will invent a new way to get that
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/22/2020, 00:29   #575

This is a good server i had been play for many year after Joymax Xian server. All system is great and very good but it is an issue about macro. I am a man go to work and only play this game on free time. almost 1 hour a day. I had been sitting and play by auto skill and use manual mouse to click on target. It is a pain of heart to do it. A reason I can not use Macro auto target is it is keep running around before attack . I will be attack by other mob when i try attack target mob and die .I do not mind if server hard to get level up but at least i can let my character do something on time i go to work .I am not like other person on this server spend 4 hours to sleep. It is not a good health for player and MegaMax need to think about it. It is not about a challenge to be a top server but it is a game to play for fun . It is not a game for a person stay online 20 hours and no eat , no sleep .

kind regards
Old 05/22/2020, 02:27   #576

Quote:
Originally Posted by changdangnz View Post
This is a good server i had been play for many year after Joymax Xian server. All system is great and very good but it is an issue about macro. I am a man go to work and only play this game on free time. almost 1 hour a day. I had been sitting and play by auto skill and use manual mouse to click on target. It is a pain of heart to do it. A reason I can not use Macro auto target is it is keep running around before attack . I will be attack by other mob when i try attack target mob and die .I do not mind if server hard to get level up but at least i can let my character do something on time i go to work .I am not like other person on this server spend 4 hours to sleep. It is not a good health for player and MegaMax need to think about it. It is not about a challenge to be a top server but it is a game to play for fun . It is not a game for a person stay online 20 hours and no eat , no sleep .

kind regards
dungeons like FGW gives good Exp and drops from it can help u make gold to buy some silk items and it takes 1 to 1.30 h max, u don't have to play all day and night to reach max Lvl u can enjoy the game and take ur time.
Old 05/22/2020, 03:13   #577

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
I will invent a new way to get that
I have a new problem . See its imposible to kill that Ghost Serrnes from fgw 91-100, but the bad its cuz peopls who play from 2x pcs he can do it easy and its not fair cuz some peopls have limit 1 account cant do that.
Old 05/22/2020, 04:57   #578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame_xD View Post
dungeons like FGW gives good Exp and drops from it can help u make gold to buy some silk items and it takes 1 to 1.30 h max, u don't have to play all day and night to reach max Lvl u can enjoy the game and take ur time.
i did it and i only go 1* , a 2* id really strong for lv 91 like me. I also do trade to make some gold but still not enough to go for train because it is cost alot money for hp and Mp. If use a micro then money less and exp is 70% . I bought 1000 hp and mp for 960k and go to train. After 15 minute is get kill and return back to town , a reason is micro not attack a close mob and keep running around and then i get kill by other mob. If macro attack a target like Sbot or Mbot then i'm really happy to use macro.
Old 05/22/2020, 05:43   #579

Quote:
Alchemy is based on luck. This is a long term server, there are already people got level 130 today.
First, most of the game is great and I am having tons of fun. I recommend everyone to come try it. Its active and real nice community if you find the right guilds and players. I am crying about free stuff, or fast gameplay, or make anything easier for players here. Hear me out below:

But as long as you have proofs, *special* awakens, and everything else for alchemy in item mall, this game heavily favors the donators. And alchemy is no longer based on luck but real world cash

1. Sure you can get free silk in game but you gotta understand that donators who are already 13d will destroy anyone trying to get those frozen dungeon tickets.

2. You can get magic pop (its very little) and proof stone drops ingame but why not make this equal for everyone playing. Why cant donators play by these rules too and actually play to upgrade their set?

3. I am sure you are making plenty of profit from the other items in item mall. How much profit do you need before you create a divide in server and people leave because its impossible to catch up to donators?

This is only a long term server for people that don't donate crazy amounts. Even those that donate a little bit will be behind because of the difficulty in alchemy beyond 12d. Those that can donate are already getting full 13d items and will control the server in all aspects of gameplay such as uniques, FW, jobbing, etc. At this point since you have capped it at 13d items, my request to you is when you open 14d and 15d, please do not put any of the alchemy items in item mall. Make everyone play to get them.

If you still don't see my point here, then its hopeless because this is the only point I have been trying to make since beta and its not getting through.You should have your players vote on this suggestion on discord. Literally fix this issue, and the game becomes fair.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/22/2020, 08:18   #580

Quote:
Yes read below

Looks like 100% you didnt read the thread.
yes i didn't read all of the thread already cuz its too long
i decided to enter the game and learn in-game, so i thought as isro only from item mall.
btw its not fair enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megastarking View Post
First, most of the game is great and I am having tons of fun. I recommend everyone to come try it. Its active and real nice community if you find the right guilds and players. I am crying about free stuff, or fast gameplay, or make anything easier for players here. Hear me out below:

But as long as you have proofs, *special* awakens, and everything else for alchemy in item mall, this game heavily favors the donators. And alchemy is no longer based on luck but real world cash

1. Sure you can get free silk in game but you gotta understand that donators who are already 13d will destroy anyone trying to get those frozen dungeon tickets.

2. You can get magic pop (its very little) and proof stone drops ingame but why not make this equal for everyone playing. Why cant donators play by these rules too and actually play to upgrade their set?

3. I am sure you are making plenty of profit from the other items in item mall. How much profit do you need before you create a divide in server and people leave because its impossible to catch up to donators?

This is only a long term server for people that don't donate crazy amounts. Even those that donate a little bit will be behind because of the difficulty in alchemy beyond 12d. Those that can donate are already getting full 13d items and will control the server in all aspects of gameplay such as uniques, FW, jobbing, etc. At this point since you have capped it at 13d items, my request to you is when you open 14d and 15d, please do not put any of the alchemy items in item mall. Make everyone play to get them.

If you still don't see my point here, then its hopeless because this is the only point I have been trying to make since beta and its not getting through.You should have your players vote on this suggestion on discord. Literally fix this issue, and the game becomes fair.
that i was talking about he shooted the critical point.

anyway, can u develop sro-r macro! its too sucks.
Simple things cannot do it,
for example using speed drugs
also 1st weapon buff not work with double weapon buffs
the 2nd weapon buffs only works
for example (if i use cleric buff and life turnover, it will make only the cleric buffs and continue attacking without life turnover)

many many edits but simple edits must be done for the Macro.
Old 05/22/2020, 14:16   #581

-> You can't even afford for 3k HP/MP potions
-> Meanwhile the guy next to you is making ~10 attempts for Legend 13D+14 spear.

And that server has barely 2 weeks.

And there is assumption that is PlayToWin server? Becuz at FGW, after 2 hours of brainless clicking you can have 3 Magic Pops with maybe 1% chance for avatar or devil? Or daily quests where usually u got sth like 11D Stone of warriros... Pathetic explaination.

Hard donators make huge gap between even other donators who just bought prem or avatar. They buy whatever they want without any effort. And then u got situation when 1 Thief destroys trans pet with 2 hits and hunts full pt 8/8 alone. Very balanced.

Gameplay would be fun if end-gear acquisition was reasonably planned.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/22/2020, 16:53   #582

1- remove the reduce over macro we got no items or gold or allow bot
2- raise the drob rate a little its pserver
3- add d9 items to token npc
4- add potion to token npc
that's it for now
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2020, 17:02   #583

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post
-> You can't even afford for 3k HP/MP potions
-> Meanwhile the guy next to you is making ~10 attempts for Legend 13D+14 spear.

Gameplay would be fun if end-gear acquisition was reasonably planned.
This pretty much sums it up

I've been liking the server so far, it's a major improvement from isro of course. And disabling the 14/15Dg items for now, was an essential first step, but with these drop rates, I can guarantee no f2p player is going to have enough time to even make a full 13dg +0 gear as well as get lvl. 130. Unless we are talking several several months, or someone playing say 16hours a day (lol).

From what I see the main issue is clearly the gap between isro & vsro system in terms of the item difference between more casual/free2play/donator/"hardcore" donators. The gap is always there which is fine, but here it will be so huge (even with the 14 & 15dg's disabled for the time being), due to the rates as well as the fact that you can't bot or you either lose or make +-0 drops, gold.

And yes I suppose if the goal is to have a PVE-only server for half a year it would be ideal but with the old job system implemented yet nobody really gets to enjoy jobbing or the dungeons or anything with such radical item differences, it seems kinda odd. I don't see this issue going away any time soon unless you tweak the system to get people at least a bit more equal, I mean most people won't even hit max. level for a month or so. IK some people prefer the "hard/low rates", but the reality is if you ever want massive job wars or any sort of p-server type PVP activities the item gap needs some tweaking. And for PVE only content it wouldn't really even matter I could just press 123 on isro monsters the same or have a job war of 15 people. Just seems like a waste to me making people wait half a year (assuming they don't quit before), until there's even a slight chance of truly enjoying the old job system with these files.

I see you are already implementing something with the proof stones as well as the 14,15dgs gone for now it's definitely a really nice start. It has so much long-term potential anyhow as long as the 15dg stays closed for as long as it needs to.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2020, 03:13   #584

i know its not about you but there is really nothing to do and get some fun if you are playing solo. you cant trade / you cant go dungeons / you cant grind cause of hard to find items etc. you can add something for solos if you can.Holy water temple uniques dont drop anything if you are 7 level high from them. I know its not mistake or bug but you can change it to make sense the holy water temple. It's useless cause of "130" cap.
Old 05/23/2020, 07:18   #585

1. Fixed the special trade quests.
2. Allowed Fellow Pet SP recall during battle.
3. Fixed the Title linking in party chat.
4. Fixed a bug when sometimes people get disconnect constantly after spawn in game.
5. Removed DG14, and DG15 Attribute stones drop.
6. Removed DG14, and DG15 Enhancers drop.
7. Removed DG14, DG15 Magic stones drop.
8. Added DG12, and DG13 Magic stones drop up to 130 monsters
9. Added DG12, and DG13 Attribute stones drop up to 130 monsters
10. Added DG12, and DG13 Enhancers drop up to 130 monsters.
11. Added the DG11 Awaken stones drop up to 130 monsters.
12. Limited the alchemy upgrade to DG13 max.
13. Discord Presence will now show what are you jobbing as instead of N/A Location.
14. The deleted character names can be used again. Once the character gets deleted.
15. Add Silk to the winners in Silkroad Community giveaway.
16. Fixed the Consignment Market client crash.
17. Fixed the party picked up items random client crash.
18. Fixed the union party picked up items random client crash.
19. Fixed the guild client crash.
20. Applied temporary client crash fix for zerk.
21. Applied temporary client crash fix for teleporting in crowded area.
22. Added a new command /clearchat just type it in "ALL" tab in the chat, and it will clear the chat box
23. Enabled the Unique Spawn/Kill discord feature again.
24. Dungeon of Frozen Tower has been disabled, until the next maintenance.

Please be advised, I'm trying to do my best with the client crashes, but it will take sometimes until we sort it out, and once for all. Thank you for understanding

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.