Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/14/2020, 11:14   #496

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHype1337* View Post
(The dude who this post was about) was leaving a review with pros and cons, not hating on the server whatsoever. He literally said he was leaving due to a lack of time, and justified most of the cons. Maybe stop being so shallow and sucking so much admin **** to see the reality of the post. Thanks

I am a supporter of the server even though I am not playing it, and disagree with some of what he said, but that doesn't give you an excuse to act like a retarded kid and basically insult the guy when you don't even know if he is a VSRO player or not... but I don't expect anything different from a person like you.
"I am a supporter of the server"
How did you support Sailor? You didn't play, donate or did anything that would actually support Sailor other than spreading negativity.

"you don't even know if he is a VSRO player or not"

You vsro players are all the same. Join a server, trihard 24-7 2 weeks and leave/join an other server or afk bot for months.

"basically insult"
calling him a vsro player is now an insult in 2k20?

"Maybe stop being so shallow and sucking so much admin ****"
Banned from Discord!

You are a rly well known clown in psro community.
In case someone doesn't know you - this explains everything:

Old 05/14/2020, 11:44   #497

Pros :
-stable gameplay client/server wise.
-original isro-r experience (isro-r official files).
-the admin has done a ton of bug fixes and polishes to the game.
-bugs are getting fixed very swiftly.
-easy leveling.
-lots of people playing.
-no bots.
-the client doesn't have a "false positive, disable your antivirus " in it.
-easy gold.
-lots of parties and events to do.
-you get to experience isro-r without all the pay2win, buggy mess.
-huge community.
-chinese are finally important and not discriminated in parties.
-long term.
-old jobs.

Cons :

-immature staff.
-hard to balance the game (cap 130 is not so balanced but his point is to have the original isro experience).
-cringe edits (like the global color).
-hard to balance the pay2win aspect of the game.
-classes imbalanced : 80% of the server is a nuker, warr/rogue will dominate.
-****** macro where most your buffs are on the attack page and vice versa.
-nolife buttlickers that will scream at you "go away vsro player" if you dare to say anything negative about the server.
Old 05/14/2020, 11:57   #498

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Prestige.. View Post
From the beginning, i've stated that sailors got potential and the current setup is decent but needs some minor changes, most of the replays that i got here offended me, some even insulted me, & some were a simple childish responds, but MeGa himself never responded to me, because of the fact that i was talking logically, & he runs from these arguments, he just responds to the simple offends & we all know "The easiest arguments to deal with, are the arguments that is drived by anger", but i've also stated that i'll join the server .. all i had in mind is "Maybe am wrong", maybe MeGaMaX thinking is the right way ..

So for y'all who wants to join and thinking of quieting .. here is the pro's and con's of sailors !

Lets Start with the pro's :
1- The best files you'd ever play on, Period
2- New files with the old trijob system, the one and only files.
3- Perfect online rate for a group gameplay

Lets go for the con's, which there are plenty :

1- There is no bots allowed, for anyone who will tell me there is the macro, well, no one plays with the macro because the macro reduces the exp rate, reduced the gold drop rate which impact the leveling up through insufficient gold to buy potions after lvl 70.

Bottom line, this server is not fair to play, for those who got jobs, you need to literally be online for over 6~7 hours daily to level up a couple of levels after level 70 .. thats why this server has a high online rate.. and hotan is stalked with afk players !

2- The Cap is 130, I've tested this in the beta, this cap is highly imbalanced, my build is warrior/rogue, the mighty pvp king, i was literally smashing anyone pvping me, even killing 2 players in the same time, taking in sight, the we all were D15 full blue +15 weaps and sets..

3- The socket system provides even more power..

4- Leveling up is hard, hard as hell .. gold after level 70 is almost zero .. silks is needed to sell em for gold, thus donations will ease you path to 130

5- The shitty macro is too damn laggy, auto potion have a delay even when the potions cool down is finished, the auto attack function gets bugged whenever you select a mob manually when auto hunt is on !

Those are the major problems, i won't even talk about the server being playtowin or paytowin, any online game is a paytowin, so cut the crap and face the reality,.. but sailors in fairly balanced in this situation, balanced not playtowin !!!

btw, the server has alot of crashes .. but thats normal on the beginning of any new server !

So, Here i am, leaving Sailors Online .. this server demands a high rate on online hours which i got so little of !

Best regards Lads ..
My IGN is Prestige .. feel free to pm me if you want some gold .. i'll give away all <3
Exactly the same for me.
The files are amazing and quality wise, the serv is by far the best.
But yes, Macro is too punishing in my opinion.
So for bot players or people who can't be online for 5 hours a day, that's a NO.
For the other players, I think that's literally the dream
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 12:10   #499

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bares1993 View Post
"I am a supporter of the server"
How did you support Sailor? You didn't play, donate or did anything that would actually support Sailor other than spreading negativity.

You vsro players are all the same. Join a server, trihard 24-7 2 weeks and leave/join an other server or afk bot for months.

"basically insult"

"Maybe stop being so shallow and sucking so much admin dick"
Banned from Discord!

You are a rly well known clown in psro community.
Quote:
So I need to be a player in the server to actively support it? I need to be donating to a server in which I don't play to support it? I always praise mega's work and I told many people about the server and what a nice opportunity it was for ISRO lovers - that's "being negative" or "not supporting?" I was never negative toward mega or sailor, just yourself.

Quote:

First of all - this is a completely deflected "answer" that has nothing to do with what I said...
Secondly, VSRO servers are not about botting They are about the activity and events in game. Also, don't categorize me as a "typical vsro player" because I also play iSRO and just last year joined Kali, you know that yourself I know more about the systems than you even think you do.

Quote:
"basically insult"
No it is not, but you insulted everyone who enjoys VSRO servers when you called it trash, not to mention continuously lying about "24/7 botting" when that's the opposite of the purpose of VSRO servers

Quote:
"Maybe stop being so shallow and sucking so much admin dick"
Banned from Discord!
You're so desperate to get rid of me it's insane! You know I speak the truth, you just can't take any criticism or hear the truth. And, by the way, this is Elitepvpers, not Discord. I'm sure MeGaMaX will be thrilled when I show him this abuse of power Have fun and good luck, #KeepOnHating! <3

Excited to see you try to provide a well-structured rebuttal! Or, do you even know what that is or what it means?...
Old 05/14/2020, 12:31   #500

"You're so desperate to get rid of me it's insane! You know I speak the truth, you just can't take any criticism or hear the truth. And, by the way, this is Elitepvpers, not Discord. I'm sure MeGaMaX will be thrilled when I show him this abuse of power Have fun and good luck, #KeepOnHating! <3"

There is a difference between criticism and insult. Mfw you think MeGa doesn't know what is going on. Everything is logged and he can see everything

Old 05/14/2020, 12:40   #501

elite*gold: 2
And you insulted me by calling me a clown and lied about my spreading negativity about the server, true or no?? And that's not the point I'm making btw - I can insult you where I want You have no right to ban me on a platform that you don't moderate/have rules on. As I said, this is Elitepvpers, not Discord. If I said this on discord it would be a different story.

Oh, and btw, saying you suck admin **** is an insult?
Old 05/14/2020, 12:50   #502

Quote:
"You're so desperate to get rid of me it's insane! You know I speak the truth, you just can't take any criticism or hear the truth. And, by the way, this is Elitepvpers, not Discord. I'm sure MeGaMaX will be thrilled when I show him this abuse of power Have fun and good luck, #KeepOnHating! <3"

There is a difference between criticism and insult. Mfw you think MeGa doesn't know what is going on. Everything is logged and he can see everything

gosh , ive been playing this server since day 1 , and you know what? It has a
trash community who thinks of their selves as "big krals" for beeing active all day long instead of getting a real life , a real job , and a pu55y , but thats clear they dont enjoy it and they get their ******* on silkroad
Hype has made his point , and you as the kid you are just got mad and start to rage , well next time use vaseline mate it will hurt less

if you are a no lifer this is the perfect server for you
anyway mega , nice job you done , to bad it doesnt fit everyone possibilities , but it doesnt mean you dont deserver the praises
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/14/2020, 13:07   #503

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruunoc View Post
trash community who thinks of their selves as "big krals" for beeing active all day long instead of getting a real life , a real job , and a pu55y , but thats clear they dont enjoy it and they get their ******* on silkroad
Hype has made his point , and you as the kid you are just got mad and start to rage , well next time use vaseline mate it will hurt less

anyway mega , nice job you done , to bad it doesnt fit everyone possibilities , but it doesnt mean you dont deserver the praises
I am playing 1-2h max every day. Right now 98. This is considered low af lvl.

It seems you have problems reading xaxa.
Why did you skip elementary school?
Old 05/14/2020, 14:28   #504

Quote:
I am playing 1-2h max every day. Right now 98. This is considered low af lvl.

It seems you have problems reading xaxa.
Why did you skip elementary school?
my only problem is with a retarded kiddo who keeps flamming on people who preffer a vsro based server , you know how horse eyes works?they can only look forward , you're just like a horse , you cant open your eyes and understand that sailor is not for everyone
So i'll suggest you , open your eyes , gosh maybe you even need a pair of glasses , then you should find a girlfriend and she might help you getting through the depression for beeing a looser
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 14:39   #505

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Pros :
-stable gameplay client/server wise.
-original isro-r experience (isro-r official files).
-the admin has done a ton of bug fixes and polishes to the game.
-bugs are getting fixed very swiftly.
-easy leveling.
-lots of people playing.
-no bots.
-the client doesn't have a "false positive, disable your antivirus " in it.
-easy gold.
-lots of parties and events to do.
-you get to experience isro-r without all the pay2win, buggy mess.
-huge community.
-chinese are finally important and not discriminated in parties.
-long term.
-old jobs.

Cons :

-immature staff.
-hard to balance the game (cap 130 is not so balanced but his point is to have the original isro experience).
-cringe edits (like the global color).
-hard to balance the pay2win aspect of the game.
-classes imbalanced : 80% of the server is a nuker, warr/rogue will dominate.
-shitty macro where most your buffs are on the attack page and vice versa.
-nolife buttlickers that will scream at you "go away vsro player" if you dare to say anything negative about the server.
Thank you for your time to write such things, i will try to be better <3

Okay guys, could you take the drama out of the line, please? Thanks for posting the pros and cons, I appreciate the love and hate if there is one. But listing pros or cons won't alter anything in the server plan to allow BOTs or whatever. I built this server to be none bot. Changes to increase drops, or new ways to get a particular item can be introduced later, but activating bots does not happen. I also understand that most of you would like to play sailor, but it doesn't suit your critiria right now or your real life, I understand, im sorry about that, but you still have other servers to enjoy for now, until i come up with a new server different cap and feature, then you can join

Thank you.
Old 05/14/2020, 15:53   #506

Quote:
trash community who thinks of their selves as "big krals" for beeing active all day long instead of getting a real life , a real job , and a pu55y , but thats clear they dont enjoy it and they get their orgasms on silkroad

That's so true, I quit because I didn't have time to be on all the time and lvl up. Exp rate didn't help and also drop rate is crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
Thank you for your time to write such things, i will try to be better <3

Okay guys, could you take the drama out of the line, please? Thanks for posting the pros and cons, I appreciate the love and hate if there is one. But listing pros or cons won't alter anything in the server plan to allow BOTs or whatever. I built this server to be none bot. Changes to increase drops, or new ways to get a particular item can be introduced later, but activating bots does not happen. I also understand that most of you would like to play sailor, but it doesn't suit your critiria right now or your real life, I understand, im sorry about that, but you still have other servers to enjoy for now, until i come up with a new server different cap and feature, then you can join

Thank you.
Sounds like you dont want people playing on your server lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 16:26   #507

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourBlood View Post
That's so true, I quit because I didn't have time to be on all the time and lvl up. Exp rate didn't help and also drop rate is ****

Sounds like you dont want people playing on your server lol.
Old 05/14/2020, 16:27   #508

Moneymilking arabics what did u expect?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 16:53   #509

Quote:
Speaking about no gold and hard rates.... Learn HOW the game works be4 you qq here
Am with a life you know !, unlike like you, i can't spend 24 hours a day playing sro !

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHype1337* View Post
(The dude who this post was about) was leaving a review with pros and cons, not hating on the server whatsoever. He literally said he was leaving due to a lack of time, and justified most of the cons. Maybe stop being so shallow and sucking so much admin dick to see the reality of the post. Thanks

I am a supporter of the server even though I am not playing it, and disagree with some of what he said, but that doesn't give you an excuse to act like a retarded kid and basically insult the guy when you don't even know if he is a VSRO player or not... but I don't expect anything different from a person like you.
Exactly, Thank you !

Quote:
trash community who thinks of their selves as "big krals" for beeing active all day long instead of getting a real life , a real job , and a pu55y , but thats clear they dont enjoy it and they get their orgasms on silkroad

Yeah thats the whole point, and they start raging you when you mention this !
Old 05/14/2020, 17:06   #510

I see some complaing about cap 130 but not the high cap its the most bad here, other things are bad but not the cap 130. This type of server cant work any in other Cap, and btw *** low Cap.