Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Sailor Online | ISRO-R Files | CAP 130 | Tri-Job | CH&EU | New Dungeon | InGame Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISRO-R Files | CAP 130 | Tri-Job | CH&EU | New Dungeon | InGame Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/14/2020, 12:50   #511

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bares1993 View Post
"You're so desperate to get rid of me it's insane! You know I speak the truth, you just can't take any criticism or hear the truth. And, by the way, this is Elitepvpers, not Discord. I'm sure MeGaMaX will be thrilled when I show him this abuse of power Have fun and good luck, #KeepOnHating! <3"

There is a difference between criticism and insult. Mfw you think MeGa doesn't know what is going on. Everything is logged and he can see everything

gosh , ive been playing this server since day 1 , and you know what? It has a
trash community who thinks of their selves as "big krals" for beeing active all day long instead of getting a real life , a real job , and a pu55y , but thats clear they dont enjoy it and they get their ******* on silkroad
Hype has made his point , and you as the kid you are just got mad and start to rage , well next time use vaseline mate it will hurt less

if you are a no lifer this is the perfect server for you
anyway mega , nice job you done , to bad it doesnt fit everyone possibilities , but it doesnt mean you dont deserver the praises

Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/14/2020, 13:07   #512

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruunoc View Post
trash community who thinks of their selves as "big krals" for beeing active all day long instead of getting a real life , a real job , and a pu55y , but thats clear they dont enjoy it and they get their ******* on silkroad
Hype has made his point , and you as the kid you are just got mad and start to rage , well next time use vaseline mate it will hurt less

anyway mega , nice job you done , to bad it doesnt fit everyone possibilities , but it doesnt mean you dont deserver the praises
I am playing 1-2h max every day. Right now 98. This is considered low af lvl.

It seems you have problems reading xaxa.
Why did you skip elementary school?

Old 05/14/2020, 14:28   #513

Quote:
I am playing 1-2h max every day. Right now 98. This is considered low af lvl.

It seems you have problems reading xaxa.
Why did you skip elementary school?
my only problem is with a retarded kiddo who keeps flamming on people who preffer a vsro based server , you know how horse eyes works?they can only look forward , you're just like a horse , you cant open your eyes and understand that sailor is not for everyone
So i'll suggest you , open your eyes , gosh maybe you even need a pair of glasses , then you should find a girlfriend and she might help you getting through the depression for beeing a looser
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 14:39   #514

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Pros :
-stable gameplay client/server wise.
-original isro-r experience (isro-r official files).
-the admin has done a ton of bug fixes and polishes to the game.
-bugs are getting fixed very swiftly.
-easy leveling.
-lots of people playing.
-no bots.
-the client doesn't have a "false positive, disable your antivirus " in it.
-easy gold.
-lots of parties and events to do.
-you get to experience isro-r without all the pay2win, buggy mess.
-huge community.
-chinese are finally important and not discriminated in parties.
-long term.
-old jobs.

Cons :

-immature staff.
-hard to balance the game (cap 130 is not so balanced but his point is to have the original isro experience).
-cringe edits (like the global color).
-hard to balance the pay2win aspect of the game.
-classes imbalanced : 80% of the server is a nuker, warr/rogue will dominate.
-shitty macro where most your buffs are on the attack page and vice versa.
-nolife buttlickers that will scream at you "go away vsro player" if you dare to say anything negative about the server.
Thank you for your time to write such things, i will try to be better <3

Okay guys, could you take the drama out of the line, please? Thanks for posting the pros and cons, I appreciate the love and hate if there is one. But listing pros or cons won't alter anything in the server plan to allow BOTs or whatever. I built this server to be none bot. Changes to increase drops, or new ways to get a particular item can be introduced later, but activating bots does not happen. I also understand that most of you would like to play sailor, but it doesn't suit your critiria right now or your real life, I understand, im sorry about that, but you still have other servers to enjoy for now, until i come up with a new server different cap and feature, then you can join

Thank you.

Old 05/14/2020, 15:53   #515

Quote:
trash community who thinks of their selves as "big krals" for beeing active all day long instead of getting a real life , a real job , and a pu55y , but thats clear they dont enjoy it and they get their orgasms on silkroad

That's so true, I quit because I didn't have time to be on all the time and lvl up. Exp rate didn't help and also drop rate is crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
Thank you for your time to write such things, i will try to be better <3

Okay guys, could you take the drama out of the line, please? Thanks for posting the pros and cons, I appreciate the love and hate if there is one. But listing pros or cons won't alter anything in the server plan to allow BOTs or whatever. I built this server to be none bot. Changes to increase drops, or new ways to get a particular item can be introduced later, but activating bots does not happen. I also understand that most of you would like to play sailor, but it doesn't suit your critiria right now or your real life, I understand, im sorry about that, but you still have other servers to enjoy for now, until i come up with a new server different cap and feature, then you can join

Thank you.
Sounds like you dont want people playing on your server lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 16:26   #516

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourBlood View Post
That's so true, I quit because I didn't have time to be on all the time and lvl up. Exp rate didn't help and also drop rate is ****

Sounds like you dont want people playing on your server lol.
Old 05/14/2020, 16:27   #517

Moneymilking arabics what did u expect?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 16:53   #518

Quote:
Speaking about no gold and hard rates.... Learn HOW the game works be4 you qq here
Am with a life you know !, unlike like you, i can't spend 24 hours a day playing sro !

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHype1337* View Post
(The dude who this post was about) was leaving a review with pros and cons, not hating on the server whatsoever. He literally said he was leaving due to a lack of time, and justified most of the cons. Maybe stop being so shallow and sucking so much admin dick to see the reality of the post. Thanks

I am a supporter of the server even though I am not playing it, and disagree with some of what he said, but that doesn't give you an excuse to act like a retarded kid and basically insult the guy when you don't even know if he is a VSRO player or not... but I don't expect anything different from a person like you.
Exactly, Thank you !

Quote:
trash community who thinks of their selves as "big krals" for beeing active all day long instead of getting a real life , a real job , and a pu55y , but thats clear they dont enjoy it and they get their orgasms on silkroad

Yeah thats the whole point, and they start raging you when you mention this !
Old 05/14/2020, 17:06   #519

I see some complaing about cap 130 but not the high cap its the most bad here, other things are bad but not the cap 130. This type of server cant work any in other Cap, and btw *** low Cap.
Old 05/14/2020, 18:09   #520

its been a week since the server launched and there is still no way to purchase silk from the official website. you have to pm some shady guy in the servers discord, which is very amateur and sketchy.
Old 05/14/2020, 18:27   #521

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafein View Post
its been a week since the server launched and there is still no way to purchase silk from the official website. you have to pm some shady guy in the servers discord, which is very amateur and sketchy.
Well we are doing our best to get payop.com to work asap sorry for the inconvenience

Congratulations for the signature winners

EPVP Names:
Artjom1337
Abunavha
culcha44
asmodisa
Shimawari12
Cursednuck
thejtendo
xDaxby
Bokyyy
bubabuba

Please send me a dm on epvp with your in game character name

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 20:33   #522

elite*gold: 1
Macro (de)buff is just a joke. So i get almost 0 token drops compared to handgrinding just because I cant grind 24/7?
Old 05/14/2020, 20:37   #523

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Prestige.. View Post
Am with a life you know !, unlike like you, i can't spend 24 hours a day playing sro !

Exactly, Thank you !

Yeah thats the whole point, and they start raging you when you mention this !

That's what I got from 4 trades ****** (in 1h). Not my bad that you don't know how to play the server.
Old 05/14/2020, 21:38   #524

IGN : Dark_Knight

Old 05/14/2020, 22:02   #525

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
Well we are doing our best to get payop.com to work asap sorry for the inconvenience

Congratulations for the signature winners

EPVP Names:
Artjom1337
Abunavha
culcha44
asmodisa
Shimawari12
Cursednuck
thejtendo
xDaxby
Bokyyy
bubabuba