Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NGE サキエル Old3Job | 60 Cap | CHN | No donations | No bots

Discussion on NGE サキエル Old3Job | 60 Cap | CHN | No donations | No bots within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/30/2020, 13:42   #226

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban-Legend View Post

well i could bot using auto select and key presser per client minimized (that counts as a bot for sure)

but i still left, you wanna know why i left? here is the reasons

1-no proper auto pot (and don't tell me there is in-game one, it stops whenever you TP, ofc you know that cause you play the server right?)

2-GM had no time to detect botters he doesn't even have time to give keys to players on DC to register he replies after a week at least so he did this? changed the damn OPCODE which resulted in NOT BEING ABLE TO USE OLD HELPING SOFTWARES
(Pet Filters - LOADERS - AUTOPOT Softwares) and many other softwares i could think of.... everything causes C8 shit
(so killing everything we could use to prevent botters? who still can and DO Bot with auto select and key presser) hahahaha

and i remember when @(plz make a new one) made his server based on similar old files
(even better than this shithole, had avatars and even 10silk/h not 1 silk 200k shit)
it was COOL and all, but he himself wanted Ryan to add the files to phBot support cause he knew NO-BOT oldschool servers dies easily
think of iSRO 2005-2009 without iSROBOT and T-Bot

so basically the owner wants everyone to leave them JOBs and all of them responsibilities to grind in a Private Server?!!
if you No Lifers MFs can set on a PC 24/7 others won't THIS IS 2020
so it will remain the same forever, maximum 100 players server
(100 No Lifers Faggs) Enjoy.
People like you are the reason why this community is so shitty. If you don't like the server at all, then don't play on it, simple as that.

About the autopot, it works fine for me and it didn't stop after teleporting so far. Though it does stop when your pots are empty, so you gotta refill and set it up again by typing "!hp x", wow what an effort. Btw, you're free to pot by hand if the autopot is so cruel to you.

What's your point about botters? 1st this is a non-bot server and actually you don't require any 3rd party software to play the game. There is an autopot system, pet filter is not needed because you'll need all the alchemy stuff anyway. About auto-select + keypresser: Yes you can do it, like you can do on any other non-bot server too because it's simply impossible to prevent that shit. Though you should question yourself again if that kind of server is really the right one for you, if you try so hard to bot on a non-bot server, but I guess you just want to be high lvl and then behave like a "big guy".

Same applies for avatars and silk/h. If you can't deal with it then play on a fcking pay2win server where you can donate as much as you want to be the best one. Btw, in 2005 - 2009 there were bots in sro, though the majority of players disliked them.

Don't cry about that things are hard to achieve (especially in this version of sro) or blame the server for the fact, that you didn't understand how a damn MMORPG works. If you get everything easy it's not fun and that's why most servers die after 2 - 4 weeks. Keep going and hop to the next server, but don't leave your crap reviews here.

Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/30/2020, 14:31   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban-Legend View Post

well i could bot using auto select and key presser per client minimized (that counts as a bot for sure)

but i still left, you wanna know why i left? here is the reasons

1-no proper auto pot (and don't tell me there is in-game one, it stops whenever you TP, ofc you know that cause you play the server right?)

2-GM had no time to detect botters he doesn't even have time to give keys to players on DC to register he replies after a week at least so he did this? changed the damn OPCODE which resulted in NOT BEING ABLE TO USE OLD HELPING SOFTWARES
(Pet Filters - LOADERS - AUTOPOT Softwares) and many other softwares i could think of.... everything causes C8 shit
(so killing everything we could use to prevent botters? who still can and DO Bot with auto select and key presser) hahahaha

and i remember when @(plz make a new one) made his server based on similar old files
(even better than this shithole, had avatars and even 10silk/h not 1 silk 200k shit)
it was COOL and all, but he himself wanted Ryan to add the files to phBot support cause he knew NO-BOT oldschool servers dies easily
think of iSRO 2005-2009 without iSROBOT and T-Bot

so basically the owner wants everyone to leave them JOBs and all of them responsibilities to grind in a Private Server?!!
if you No Lifers MFs can set on a PC 24/7 others won't THIS IS 2020
so it will remain the same forever, maximum 100 players server
(100 No Lifers Faggs) Enjoy.
It's quite funny actually, the highest level on this server plays maximum 2-4 hours a day and he still managed to pass ''no lifers'' as you call them. Knowledge and analysis, i respect that guy, i keep learning new things from him.

No one forces you to no life play a game, how did you come up with something as stupid as your argument? If you can't see someone higher and stronger than you, you should question yourself.
But i don't expect mature moves by this community, they are never thankful and they never appreciate the work from others.
Hop on the train and move on to the next hype server which will most likely close after few months.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/02/2020, 12:51   #228

The true definition of success in my book, no events, no advantage based on money.
It's like jumping back in time and enjoy the good ol days.

Join us now peeps!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2020, 07:53   #229

good server / how many players ? and im waiting private key in discord

Old 06/30/2020, 16:14   #230

any help for the key !! waiting to long in dc ??