Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sothoryos Online l 100 CAP l CH Only l Discover A New Unexplored World

Discussion on Sothoryos Online l 100 CAP l CH Only l Discover A New Unexplored World within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/01/2020, 21:04   #46

elite*gold: 0
Banned me from discord because i ask forr Client Help.

For this alone.. I dont even wanna try your server already seems corruipt.
Old 05/01/2020, 21:13   #47

is there something wrong with the server / website?
Old 05/01/2020, 21:31   #48

server check ??
Old 05/01/2020, 21:32   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by george93 View Post
is there something wrong with the server / website?
We're facing an issue but it'll fixed shortly! Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. Please have some patience, server will be up and running smooth very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swifty676 View Post

Please don't go making false accusations, we tried to help you many times. But you just wouldn't cooperate and just spam problems in the discord that we don't even have in the game.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/01/2020, 21:43   #50

Quote:

Ah... We can't get enough of people like you, slandering Silkroad servers just for your own personal gain, an admin banned you because you were making false accusations, assistance was offered, however, you didn't co-operate, what should we do? Kneel down and kiss your foot so that you can feel happier about yourself? Nope, a liar who only looks for his own personal gains deserves to be banned from our server a 100 times.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/01/2020, 21:46   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Blondie View Post
Ah... We can't get enough of people like you, slandering Silkroad servers just for your own personal gain, an admin banned you because you were making false accusations, assistance was offered, however, you didn't co-operate, what should we do? Kneel down and kiss your foot so that you can feel happier about yourself? Nope, a liar who only looks for his own personal gains deserves to be banned from our server a 100 times.
+1
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/01/2020, 22:03   #52

I asked 1 time for help in discord i even supplied a picture.

I restarted my pc i came back and i was banned.

The fact you are lieing .. and i dont even know why makes me laugh. If only you helped .. i wouldnt be posting here. I btw it already looks like your having server troubles.

Quote:
Please don't go making false accusations, we tried to help you many times. But you just wouldn't cooperate and just spam problems in the discord that we don't even have in the game.
I never said your game had problems. i said.. My client isnt starting, You guys CLEARLY dont know who i am .. or the reason i was banned.
Old 05/01/2020, 22:10   #53

Quote:

The fact you are lieing .. and i dont even know why makes me laugh. If only you helped .. i wouldnt be posting here. I btw it already looks like your having server troubles.
Oh, why did you edit your message? Because it kinda showed your true self? Being racist and a liar at the same time is a new thing, never saw it before, to be honest, you just became the 8th wonder of this world.
Old 05/01/2020, 22:13   #54

Quote:

I never said your game had problems. i said.. My client isnt starting, You guys CLEARLY dont know who i am .. or the reason i was banned.
Read your comment above, you clearly stated that our game is corrupt and not even worth trying. If you really do want to play the game just send a message through facebook and we'll be more than happy to help.
Old 05/01/2020, 22:13   #55

Quote:
Oh, why did you edit your message? Because it kinda showed your true self? Being racist and a liar at the same time is a new thing, never saw it before, to be honest, you just became the 8th wonder of this world.
You my friend are like every psro server, A Failurrre to life. Hope your serverr lasts 2 months.. YOU cearly do not know who i am. Why i was banned OR my problem i had with the server, You CLEARRLY banned the wrong person. I asked once ... 1 TIME for help with a print screen.. PATHETIC ... Hope you die..#Racism #1thinginlife. Black people cry racism White people crry police .. You crry Allah Ackbar

Quote:
Read your comment above, you clearly stated that our game is corrupt and not even worth trying. If you really do want to play the game just send a message through facebook and we'll be more than happy to help.
No Thank you. i will never rplay this server now after banning me for 1 message of help...

And if you trreat others like this ... i just laugh at you..
Old 05/01/2020, 22:20   #56

Quote:
You my friend are like every psro server, A Failurrre to life. Hope your serverr lasts 2 months.. YOU cearly do not know who i am. Why i was banned OR my problem i had with the server, You CLEARRLY banned the wrong person. I asked once ... 1 TIME for help with a print screen.. PATHETIC ... Hope you die..#Racism #1thinginlife. Black people cry racism White people crry police .. You crry Allah Ackbar

No Thank you. i will never rplay this server now after banning me for 1 message of help...

And if you trreat others like this ... i just laugh at you..
Aaaaand you've just proven my point
Old 05/01/2020, 22:21   #57

Get on facebook chat now u pleb.

I wanna know the true reason you banned me ...

After speaking 1 time in discord.
Old 05/01/2020, 22:33   #58

Yes, once we fix it 100% we'll open the server again
it won't take long time
just few minutes
stay tuned, listen some music and chill :heart:

thats what "HouseOnFire" posted in discord on 21:28 o clock

seems like minutes take longer in other countries huh ?
Old 05/01/2020, 22:35   #59

Careful Slik92 he will ban you forr that post.
Old 05/01/2020, 22:38   #60

i dont care what he will do.

at least its not worth playing there if they cant even stay for their words.
no Info nothing.

i learned something in my life : i only say things if i really mean them and can stand for what i say.

i know this guy cant do it.

also him :
HouseOnFireheute um 21:51 Uhr
We're about to be done, Stay tuned!
Once everything is working fine We'll announce.

we are about to be done more than 45 mins ago ?
thats so funny.
Bad liar
Closed Thread