Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Radium Aqua Reborn] Cap 100 | EU & CH | Insane Activity | G.O 12.06 | Great Things

Discussion on [Radium Aqua Reborn] Cap 100 | EU & CH | Insane Activity | G.O 12.06 | Great Things within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/04/2020, 07:56   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedeahuba View Post
You would have to work on the professionalism and maturity of your staff aswell.
Seriously? This server have a really good support! Using the radium chat in game is great, also they are very active in discord!
Old 05/04/2020, 19:47   #167

How do I claim signature reward?
Old 05/04/2020, 21:00   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrictionF0 View Post
Actually it's not the truth.
Let me clarify the real situation as I'm the developer who keeps the real information about the server and I'm not talking by looking aside.

Indeed, some people found a bug to get Seal of Sun weapon as a drop from NPC thieves. They bought some full 5* trades, took them to a hole in the map where no one can see them and they were grinding on the NPC thieves to get the Seal of Sun weapons. But, your estimate was too rude.
Thanks to our advanced monitoring system, once a Seal of Sun drop has been appeared we have jumped into the situation.
It doesn't matter what the players tell out of desperation, the only weapon they've got is Seal of Sun bow and we took it away at time. About the rest of the items, yeah they could get armor Seal of Sun, nothing wrong with it at all, the NPC thieves have the same chances to drop them as the ONG mobs have for instance. Trust me, the reliable information is with us, no matter what you hear.

Dead/Alive subject
The problem with Silkroad players is once they see a going down online players amount they consider the server as a dead one. But this is wrong. Such a decline is very legitimate and it happens with any sro server.
Many players are joining the grand opening and not planning to stay for long, they just want to feel the excitement of the grand opening while they are not planning to stay or not able to because they are too busy with real life.

When do you do able to consider server as a dead one?
Once the server is losing enough players to become an inactive one OR the developers have been given up on the server and no updates are futuring to come OR in case of an irreparable disaster.

Our server didn't meet any of these terms. An online amount of more than 1000 players and dozens of newcomers every day is more than enough to keep the server active.
As for the future updates, we are working around the clock to monitor the server, add activities and fix all its issues. The last thing people can tell about us is that we gave up. Right on these moments we are working on a good update to be published during this week, the second update in less than 10 days. The issue with the mob hitting "36K" once in a long time for instance, has been already fixed in this update.
The last term about "an irreparable disaster" is away from us as well, I think we were proving today our timing & monitoring skills to avoid situations like this. Any critical issue with the server is being fixed immediately to let you play without any concerns in a stable long-term server. My point is that quickly denying our server is a big mistake, we stand firm, strong and ready for a long future.
hmmm .. server dead cuz no activities ... you have only way to play the game cuz nothing to do here .. Open your PC and start you bot .

and you see 1100 online player in site .. and like 200 in game and full afk Bot .. only 3 Players Register i Blood event and Survive Event !! Wow its active game and its not dead yet .. We keep post in Discord make any thing to make game alive again and no one care so its ok seems like we are in the end of the server time ..
Old 05/04/2020, 22:11   #169

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Looks like the same old mistakes are being made sad you haven't learned anything yet. I warned you @ hope you can open ur eyes and see the reality.
Old 05/05/2020, 00:40   #170

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
Looks like the same old mistakes are being made sad you haven't learned anything yet. I warned you @ hope you can open ur eyes and see the reality.
"Selling silk for gold is far away from being pay2win. That means that if you have gold you can get silk without paying with inrl currency (exchange w other players). Play2win." - tytopoo
Old 05/06/2020, 15:30   #171

IGN: Sharkey

PM me anytime if you powerlevel boosting, help with gear or you are just new guy here.
Feel free to ask for help.
Old 05/08/2020, 01:06   #172

elite*gold: 273
server was fine, but there are less activities on this server
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2020, 04:21   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaufix View Post
server was fine, but there are less activities on this server
Yes, this is a perfect sv, but i don know why less activities
Old 05/09/2020, 19:50   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixd View Post
IGN: Sharkey

PM me anytime if you powerlevel boosting, help with gear or you are just new guy here.
Feel free to ask for help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abunavha View Post
"Selling silk for gold is far away from being pay2win. That means that if you have gold you can get silk without paying with inrl currency (exchange w other players). Play2win." - tytopoo
no longer able to help... leavin dat sad as F server with no dev's but just few pseudo-gm's
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2020, 23:06   #175

around how many players are on ?
Old 05/11/2020, 04:40   #176

this game really sucks 🤧🤧
Old 05/12/2020, 08:40   #177

server is dead ... been playing on it for a while ... nobody is there any more
Old 05/12/2020, 23:26   #178

Let me really get you through what happened to this server.

I played the game from the beginning, managed to get myself to Lv 100 within the top 15, and quit right after we got the Hotan FW. Me and my guild had the best players in the server with the most som weapons, sun sets with the most +s. We were looking decent, the server looked decent, but the administration of the server sucked so bad, they themselves indeed killed the server. We were facing so many bugs and insistently reported them but no action was taken at all. The server was not even remotely ready to go online, it was full of bugs and lacking the attention. It should have been kept as Beta phase until all of the problems were solved. Sadly, they did the grand opening and got all the donations and tried to fix the bugs along the way, which didn't work pretty well. It took 2 weeks of them to remove the black res and reverse usage from the jobbing mode, you can imagine the rest. When a bug was reported, or a suggestion was made, they always told us that they were on it, but actually never were. We hold on to the hope that somethings actually might work but due to very delayed actions, the server lost all of the activeness. It took them 1 week to prepare the update (which was not working at all, they again tried to fix the bugs after the update as well) and it took 12 hours to make the patch. Imagine... 12 hours to make the patch... So, the team was not ready at all for this server. Happily for them they got the money back for what they invested to, but used the players and their experince along the way for their possible future servers. There were like millions of bugs, I wont explain them all but;

1- As Friction mentioned, the npc thief farming was abused for 4 days. Once my friend found out about the bug, he reported it and they didn't fix it for 4 days. They said they fixed it but they actually couldn't. Kaizen, the supporter, was wondering around and found some people farming npc thieves. So there was no ADVANCED MONITORING SYSTEM as they mentioned in the previous comments. Please do not lie. There was also a harp sun drop and you forgot to remove it too. Is that how your so called monitoring system works? LOL

2-One of the currency of the server was Radium Point (RP). RP could be abused too. One player actually bought 2 parts of Radium Set and never used it because he got the RPs for free. He was just waiting for someone to buy the first part and he was going to use the parts. Is that how you monitor the server? lulz.

3-They were actually like a Hitler towards to community. When a bug was reported or a suggestion; their response was "take it or leave it". They actually told their supporters to take the same attitude as well. Shitty personalities actually^^

4-It took us roughly 3.5-4 days to hit 100Lv. After that we started to SP farm for another 2 days. Then they suddenly added 1M sp to our characters. So we the first 30-50 players who hit 100lv first, wasted our 2 days of our lives SP farming although it has been mentioned to the GMs and they rejected it like they always did. They also increased the Exp rate as well. No god of fair was there.

5-GMs were always offline. There was no activity no events made by the GMs. There was 1 kid (Miss_Luria) was tilting players on discord by replying the people's problems with twitch memes, he actually did like 2-3 rounds of events in the server out of 14 days I played. Oh and there was 1 time of Crit Event made by Souss. Even Miss_Luria moved to the another server as a Supporter after a week of the grand opening. So you can tell how it went about them.

6- Due to inactiveness and due to no action taken by the management, the automatic events couldnt start due to lack of numbers on the server. So all you had is yourself, going to uniques (which meant nothing for the first 10 days since they didn't drop any items, silk items nor give RP, and they added them on the second update which was like 3 days before we all quit), trade which was broken too. The only way to trade was JG-DW and DW-JG, and the rates for traders were broken. 1 round you recieve 150M and the second you recieve like 20M. When it was reported it took them 2 days to fix it but they didnt apply it because they didnt restart the server. We still do not know if this bug has been fixed. You couldn't 5* alone becuase of the non-sense npc thief amount. There was obviously no pvp because .. yeah... you guessed right.. no players..

7- They didn't add silk sc to the server. People were forced to donate in order to get prems and other silk items. So, the gold were useless. We mentioned it like million times but no action was taken. Their response was "MAKE YOUR OWN CURRENCY". Like wtf? How? Gold was seriously useless. 10 days after the grand opening, they priced up the lucky powders and vigor grains in order to stabilize the gold in the server but, you could get like 1000x powder for 200M and you could farm 1000x vigors over a night from mobs. So it didn't really work as well. Most of the players had prem+, couple of immos, devils and the dressed they didn't need they got in exchange for the item sellings. The prem+ and devils didnt worth shit after a week because everyone had it at some point.

8- The management of the server did help a guild (Madness) to own the server by themselves at the beginning. We were racing them while rushing to 100lv, and they did take their side while grinding. Becuase PK was enabled and they were being pink on our party. When this was reported, a GM Miss_Luria came to over party slot and laughed at us alongside other AR people. But Madness guild got angry becuase they didn't get what they required from the management and quit the server on the like 5th day. So, probably got deserved what they got.

9- I just checked their discord channel again, and they are still blaming the community and states that people are telling lies about the server and that is why the server lost too many players and now dead. They want to reopen the server within this month. They never accept the fact that they were the problem themselves and still blaming their own players for this. You may see what kind of personalities they have from the latest announcement of the server discord.

They will probably report this comment or get it deleted but, however I will copy+past this to the next thread they will open for the Reopening server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2020, 00:54   #179

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Really sad reading this. I wanted to warn the players when you made the thread I guess I should of. Since it seems I was right all along. I hope you never open a server again and if you do. I'll make sure to tell the players next time.
Old 05/13/2020, 16:48   #180

elite*gold: 1476
Quote:
Originally Posted by xplayer13 View Post
Let me really get you through what happened to this server.

I played the game from the beginning, managed to get myself to Lv 100 within the top 15, and quit right after we got the Hotan FW. Me and my guild had the best players in the server with the most som weapons, sun sets with the most +s. We were looking decent, the server looked decent, but the administration of the server sucked so bad, they themselves indeed killed the server. We were facing so many bugs and insistently reported them but no action was taken at all. The server was not even remotely ready to go online, it was full of bugs and lacking the attention. It should have been kept as Beta phase until all of the problems were solved. Sadly, they did the grand opening and got all the donations and tried to fix the bugs along the way, which didn't work pretty well. It took 2 weeks of them to remove the black res and reverse usage from the jobbing mode, you can imagine the rest. When a bug was reported, or a suggestion was made, they always told us that they were on it, but actually never were. We hold on to the hope that somethings actually might work but due to very delayed actions, the server lost all of the activeness. It took them 1 week to prepare the update (which was not working at all, they again tried to fix the bugs after the update as well) and it took 12 hours to make the patch. Imagine... 12 hours to make the patch... So, the team was not ready at all for this server. Happily for them they got the money back for what they invested to, but used the players and their experince along the way for their possible future servers. There were like millions of bugs, I wont explain them all but;

1- As Friction mentioned, the npc thief farming was abused for 4 days. Once my friend found out about the bug, he reported it and they didn't fix it for 4 days. They said they fixed it but they actually couldn't. Kaizen, the supporter, was wondering around and found some people farming npc thieves. So there was no ADVANCED MONITORING SYSTEM as they mentioned in the previous comments. Please do not lie. There was also a harp sun drop and you forgot to remove it too. Is that how your so called monitoring system works? LOL

2-One of the currency of the server was Radium Point (RP). RP could be abused too. One player actually bought 2 parts of Radium Set and never used it because he got the RPs for free. He was just waiting for someone to buy the first part and he was going to use the parts. Is that how you monitor the server? lulz.

3-They were actually like a Hitler towards to community. When a bug was reported or a suggestion; their response was "take it or leave it". They actually told their supporters to take the same attitude as well. Shitty personalities actually^^

4-It took us roughly 3.5-4 days to hit 100Lv. After that we started to SP farm for another 2 days. Then they suddenly added 1M sp to our characters. So we the first 30-50 players who hit 100lv first, wasted our 2 days of our lives SP farming although it has been mentioned to the GMs and they rejected it like they always did. They also increased the Exp rate as well. No god of fair was there.

5-GMs were always offline. There was no activity no events made by the GMs. There was 1 kid (Miss_Luria) was tilting players on discord by replying the people's problems with twitch memes, he actually did like 2-3 rounds of events in the server out of 14 days I played. Oh and there was 1 time of Crit Event made by Souss. Even Miss_Luria moved to the another server as a Supporter after a week of the grand opening. So you can tell how it went about them.

6- Due to inactiveness and due to no action taken by the management, the automatic events couldnt start due to lack of numbers on the server. So all you had is yourself, going to uniques (which meant nothing for the first 10 days since they didn't drop any items, silk items nor give RP, and they added them on the second update which was like 3 days before we all quit), trade which was broken too. The only way to trade was JG-DW and DW-JG, and the rates for traders were broken. 1 round you recieve 150M and the second you recieve like 20M. When it was reported it took them 2 days to fix it but they didnt apply it because they didnt restart the server. We still do not know if this bug has been fixed. You couldn't 5* alone becuase of the non-sense npc thief amount. There was obviously no pvp because .. yeah... you guessed right.. no players..

7- They didn't add silk sc to the server. People were forced to donate in order to get prems and other silk items. So, the gold were useless. We mentioned it like million times but no action was taken. Their response was "MAKE YOUR OWN CURRENCY". Like wtf? How? Gold was seriously useless. 10 days after the grand opening, they priced up the lucky powders and vigor grains in order to stabilize the gold in the server but, you could get like 1000x powder for 200M and you could farm 1000x vigors over a night from mobs. So it didn't really work as well. Most of the players had prem+, couple of immos, devils and the dressed they didn't need they got in exchange for the item sellings. The prem+ and devils didnt worth shit after a week because everyone had it at some point.

8- The management of the server did help a guild (Madness) to own the server by themselves at the beginning. We were racing them while rushing to 100lv, and they did take their side while grinding. Becuase PK was enabled and they were being pink on our party. When this was reported, a GM Miss_Luria came to over party slot and laughed at us alongside other AR people. But Madness guild got angry becuase they didn't get what they required from the management and quit the server on the like 5th day. So, probably got deserved what they got.

9- I just checked their discord channel again, and they are still blaming the community and states that people are telling lies about the server and that is why the server lost too many players and now dead. They want to reopen the server within this month. They never accept the fact that they were the problem themselves and still blaming their own players for this. You may see what kind of personalities they have from the latest announcement of the server discord.

They will probably report this comment or get it deleted but, however I will copy+past this to the next thread they will open for the Reopening server.
You speak with a great deal of confidence relative to a player who got disappointed from day 1 but played till this week, well this is at least by what you said there, but I consider it twice after such a collection of lies. I will not even respond to this joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
Really sad reading this. I wanted to warn the players when you made the thread I guess I should of. Since it seems I was right all along. I hope you never open a server again and if you do. I'll make sure to tell the players next time.
Hello boy, how are you these days?
If you were really reading that comment, you should've understand that we do open a server again as he mentioned on section 9. Actually this was the only true thing over there, I'm sorry you "missed it".

You both are welcome to tell whatever you want, copypasta or new inventions. But outside of the server as you are now, and as you will always be.
Closed Thread