Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rakkion | 2006 Memories | Bug-free | Lifetime | Play to Win | GO 04.11.2020

Discussion on Rakkion | 2006 Memories | Bug-free | Lifetime | Play to Win | GO 04.11.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/16/2020, 13:02   #196

elite*gold: 0
Hello guys,
please go check the #announcements of discord channel.
As we wrote there, the server company has a momentary tenchincal issue, so it's not up to us.
Ofc we are in touch with them now, they are going to solve this asap.
Thanks a lot for being patients, we will be soon up again, stronger than before and with new many features.
Old 04/16/2020, 13:02   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafein View Post
what happened? i thought it was for only 20 mins, is the server completely closed?
Please check the discord server #announcements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubstylez View Post
RIP was fun while it lasted....
Quote:
Originally Posted by leckergeil View Post
How long is the downtime of server?
Old 04/16/2020, 13:08   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakkion View Post

I cant join into discord. Please save this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2020, 13:17   #199

I can't login.
Discord server adress is timeduot, cannot reach.

Info please
Old 04/16/2020, 13:20   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerclass View Post
I can't login.
Discord server adress is timeduot, cannot reach.

Info please
please check my last post just above.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2020, 13:26   #201

RIP Server
Downtime cause of CORONA xD
Old 04/16/2020, 13:58   #202

I'm expecting exp boost compensation for this downtime.
Old 04/16/2020, 14:19   #203

Good luck guys.. I cant play on a server that is going to have issues like this.. It was fun while it lasted...
Old 04/16/2020, 14:30   #204

Quote:
Good luck guys.. I cant play on a server that is going to have issues like this.. It was fun while it lasted...
Issues ? we do not have any issues actually
This is COVID19 affecting the server company technical team

We can not do anything with it. We're watching the scene just like you

However Silkroad Rakkion is willing to continue the journey, we just started.

Keep in mind this COVID19 affecting every single huge project as well, not only Rakkion.

Not to mention that our technical team contacting their technical team to fix this.

Thanks for your review and hope you understand the situation.
Old 04/16/2020, 15:10   #205

when you schedule a 20 min server inspection and it leads to hours of waiting.. Thats an issue. Even if it is a virus issue you and your customers still have to wait everytime..They say this virus thing could go right into 2021.. Anyways I was under the impression you guys owned the equipment and server and thats why it was going to be long term server.. now that i know its hosted and you will never know when the issues will be done when something like this happens. is just a total mess.. people want a stable server that wont have issues like this even if there is what you call a virus issue with people short staffed.. You pay for a service they should be able to fix the issue for you right away.. but this just tells me itll be fixed whenever.. could be waiting weeks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2020, 15:33   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexitaz View Post
Invalid link of discord i cant join
Here it's

Quote:
when you schedule a 20 min server inspection and it leads to hours of waiting.. Thats an issue. Even if it is a virus issue you and your customers still have to wait everytime..They say this virus thing could go right into 2021.. Anyways I was under the impression you guys owned the equipment and server and thats why it was going to be long term server.. now that i know its hosted and you will never know when the issues will be done when something like this happens. is just a total mess.. people want a stable server that wont have issues like this even if there is what you call a virus issue with people short staffed.. You pay for a service they should be able to fix the issue for you right away.. but this just tells me itll be fixed whenever.. could be waiting weeks.
Yes, also an earthquick may happen, we can not see the future

However if you have read the #announcements in the discord server, you will see that we have mentioned already that it's from the server company side.

What can we do about it ? contacting them and report the issue. So they can go there and do the physical work.

We have received many mails from them with apologizes and explains that situation of COVID19 and we do understand the situation and we're waiting and contacting them.

You should too understand the situation, however we're not forcing you to wait with us, if you have a better place to go, please enjoy your time there with a wish from RakkionTeam of having what you deserve there.

If you expect that we go there and kill the server company because they're affected because of COVID19, we will not. We do understand the situation.

However we never had spikes, or lags, or any issues, we believe you know that already, so you should believe what we're saying when we do. Because we do not have bad history together or so that makes you always think the bad thing over the good.

Thanks for reading this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2020, 16:16   #207

Quote:
bye
Old 04/16/2020, 16:52   #208

Hope server is not hosted on hyperfilter. Cause their tech support suck.
Old 04/16/2020, 17:01   #209

ONLY GOOD LOGO LOL
--------------------------
GOOD LUCK MAN

Old 04/16/2020, 17:01   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byorn View Post
Hope server is not hosted on hyperfilter. Cause their tech support suck.
Actually we do have two powerful machines from the biggest dedicated servers in the scene. However their technical team affected by COVID19

Not to mention out technical team contacting them atm, to make sure it fix as soon as possible, however this should be solve really soon.

Please keep an eye on the discord server.
Closed Thread