Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SpiceRoad: 90Cap | Chinese | Battle Royale | Gold Based | New Events | 03.04.2020

Discussion on SpiceRoad: 90Cap | Chinese | Battle Royale | Gold Based | New Events | 03.04.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 04/14/2020, 17:48   #136

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX_Scrubs_Xx View Post
Can you add Paymentwall with Mobiamo pay ? i would instant join your server
I get note it, I'll tell this to developer.
Regards.
Old 04/14/2020, 19:24   #137

elite*gold: 0
Fail server from day 1. Every day people finds bugs and uses them. If you like to play on unfinished server, go on and gl
Old 04/14/2020, 20:14   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by primary1337 View Post
Let's have some information about this stupid..

I can say that the Supporters are players. We give them the title of "Supporter" in the game. Besides, we indicate with the "blue color" and we added the icon of the country they live in

As in the photo below.

they are already volunteering..

So that the players can reach them in a short time and solve their problems if there is any.
Because we provide a global server service and we host supporter from different languages.

On the other hand, although I have repeatedly said that I am not the server developer, it still tells me that I do not know things like SQL / olydbg. I pointed out to him that I did not already know much, and I repeatedly told him to contact the developer (Tharsis).

He a fool who tries to satisfy his ego by ignoring me.

It is also worth noting that it has very selfish characteristic features. He thinks that the world only revolves around himself.

He also asked me to give him compensation,
I really congratulate myself. Because I am very patient.
well i'm glad you had balls to show up with some of that however that still proves nothing that proves that you lied for stright 3 days about fixing the matters and yet not being fixed, fixing bugs and yet ain't i proved my point already in a post which was deleted but here you go

Okay, here is a full feedback regarding the server.

Note: i already deleted it few moments ago and gave away my account to a mate so he can use.

I don't recommend any new player joining this at all

so here's how it start we joined the first day and i created my char name suddenly i crashed and whenever i login i can't find my char in there when i try to recreate a Character with the same char name it says that user already exist told admins about it and they had no clue about this all they could do is to tell please create new account and we will change the name for you later and that's where all issues started, they changed the char name and it's bugged to death that they can't even fix no honor points been giving from uniques and they can't find a proper fix that they had to enable me to recreate new account twice and they lvled it up to 90 and transfered my items to it including my honor points that i gained through jobbing and still the account is bugged.
One of the admins said it's fixed so you can hunt uniques and get your honor points i did killed a unique with job suit on and got nothing suddenly he came up with Our system doesn't give honor points if you killed a unique using job suit, later i tested again with no suit and it's the same there is no fix finally he forced me to change my character entirely as they can't fix it not to mention the massive DC you face as well as clientless and lag you'll face not to mention also how their supporters abusing their system to catch up with players at honor rank and not to mention how their supporters doesn't support players at all and some of them didn't show up untill server started with 3 days and showed up with massive silk amount that I dare to post his purchase with will never exist at all that supporter called Dappy, not to mention as well how far they are from being a developers since everything is literally bugged in there even there was a gold bug and people abused it to make billions at first 2 days and he didn't notice or reacted towards and when they did reacted they deleted few of it i know some people abused it and they said he just deleted 1~3b of my gold we still got the rest of gold, economy is ruined since server start and they couldn't act towards it.

Attaching below screenshots of the conversation and of the supporters while they cheat the honor points system.

Supporters cheating evidence.

not to mention also that he threatened to ban me if i said the truth.
Old 04/14/2020, 20:15   #139

I can say that the Supporters are players. We give them the title of "Supporter" in the game. Besides, we indicate with the "blue color" and we added the icon of the country they live in

As in the photo below.

they are already volunteering..

So that the players can reach them in a short time and solve their problems if there is any.
Because we provide a global server service and we host supporter from different languages.

On the other hand, although I have repeatedly said that I am not the server developer, it still tells me that I do not know things like SQL / olydbg. I pointed out to him that I did not already know much, and I repeatedly told him to contact the developer (Tharsis).

He a fool who tries to satisfy his ego by ignoring me.

It is also worth noting that it has very selfish characteristic features. He thinks that the world only revolves around himself.

He also asked me to give him compensation,
I really congratulate myself. Because I am very patient.
Old 04/14/2020, 20:21   #140

Quote:

you reposted it to be a head and show that you properly answer others? you can copy all chat in there i don't mind or even ask people about how the team act in there i've got several mates in there with 41648 day chat ban for no reason not to mention that there is a bug where they get sun items and gold from and yet you still lie to people about fixing it

Edit : it shows how i turned my ego on because you lied for straight 3 days.
Old 04/14/2020, 20:31   #141

Sarko! How nice to see you here buddy!

Did you create a new elitepvpers and Server name after your Creddy Online complete fiasco, based on the fact that you (Sarko) and your buddy and owner of the Maxigame website re-seller (Tombalaci46) not giving a **** after years of people donating and supporting your *****?

You now create a whole new thing in hopes of repeating your previous accomplishment?

You’re nothing but a greedy, immature little **** who didn’t have the ***** to admit you were wrong and couldn’t even be humble enough to accept help from those that actually wanted to prevent Creddy from being ruined. You banned and stripped them from everything even tho they never harmed your Server, because you couldn’t have someone putting you in your place.

You’re a joke buddy, and I only post this so that future players are aware of what may come. This Server does have nice features indeed, but it’s managed by a ******** who takes no for an answer.

Grow up and learn a little bit of humility.

Peace.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2020, 20:41   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRoss View Post
(Tombalaci46)
that explains everything i wondered where he's from he said Bulgaria later on i asked a supporter and he said Germany
Old 04/14/2020, 20:45   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRoss View Post
Sarko! How nice to see you here buddy!

Did you create a new elitepvpers and Server name after your Creddy Online complete fiasco, based on the fact that you (Sarko) and your buddy and owner of the Maxigame website re-seller (Tombalaci46) not giving a fuck after years of people donating and supporting your asses?

You now create a whole new thing in hopes of repeating your previous accomplishment?

You’re nothing but a greedy, immature little shit who didn’t have the balls to admit you were wrong and couldn’t even be humble enough to accept help from those that actually wanted to prevent Creddy from being ruined. You banned and stripped them from everything even tho they never harmed your Server, because you couldn’t have someone putting you in your place.

You’re a joke buddy, and I only post this so that future players are aware of what may come. This Server does have nice features indeed, but it’s managed by a dickhead who takes no for an answer.

Grow up and learn a little bit of humility.

Peace.

Sarko is a close friend of mine, it is true that we got help in a few points while creating the server, but the server does not belong to him.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperion1337sxa View Post
that explains everything i wondered where he's from he said Bulgaria later on i asked a supporter and he said Germany
What are you still doing here, idiot, hater?
Old 04/14/2020, 21:01   #144

Quote:
Sarko is a close friend of mine, it is true that we got help in a few points while creating the server, but the server does not belong to him.

Cheers!

What are you still doing here, idiot, hater?
neither an idiot or hater but the truth hurts isn't it? also you have nothing to do regarding posting or not you can totally ignore it i proved my point and here comes someone else with smth else, let's hope that you will even bother giving others good gameplay for the few days left for that server, i even highly doubt that.
Old 04/15/2020, 13:44   #145

how donate with paysafcard gm (
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2020, 18:45   #146

GM Fix sos weapon? attack power is not right!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2020, 19:15   #147

Bad experience .. low supports
+ server community is sick
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2020, 03:38   #148

caravan got ruined today on special trade

traders should learn to work together (Hopefully)
Old 04/16/2020, 06:09   #149

It will be amazing if you add D11 and changed the max level to 105)), Thanks for this brilliant system.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2020, 07:57   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungdeptrai88 View Post
how donate with paysafcard gm (
PSC is still in the approval phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silktrader View Post
GM Fix sos weapon? attack power is not right!!!
Seal of Star: 85+1
Seal of Moon: 85+3
Seal of Sun: 85+5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mado pk View Post
It will be amazing if you add D11 and changed the max level to 105)), Thanks for this brilliant system.
You're welcome.