Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Creddy Online CTRL-Z] PVP - 110 - D11 - Since 2012

Discussion on [Creddy Online CTRL-Z] PVP - 110 - D11 - Since 2012 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Creddy Online CTRL-Z] PVP - 110 - D11 - Since 2012

Register:
Download:
Online Since: 02-17-2012

Hello Guys !
This not an official post from the admin of this Server this only a fan post !

I'm writing now this post to make the old players of this server back again and take as much we need of fun from this server , this server has been online since 2012 and we had a great journey with it but as anyone know every start has an end so we phase such a different updates from CAP or Degree until the last one reset all the server and begin from the scratch and starts with the D11 again cuz the server was full of high plus of items so anyone new will be very hard to get anything , today now max 80 players online or maybe less , i want all of you guys who know this server or don't know go back and join the game play is very easy and the donation is very good i mean the prices of silks but her it called "CP" , amazing alchemy system and glow - auto events ...etc , we only want from you guys to join again and take the fun and rebirth the server again i will put some videos and some info. about the server .

(Watch videos in 1080p60 for a better understanding)

New Drunk Event:

New Weapon Glows:

Survival Arena Event:

Old 03/08/2020, 12:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
that moment when the game master didn't care of his server any more
Thanks
1 User