Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020

Discussion on [ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/25/2020, 18:00   #571

elite*gold: 0
Trash server. If you want to get high end items every hour you have to do something for EP.For example you have to go CTF or BA. You cant say '' I Dont like CTF or BA''. You have to do it for ELECTUS Point. You can't be free otherwise other players will crash you. You have to do what GM said to you.Trash system.
Old 04/25/2020, 18:06   #572

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuat21 View Post
Trash server. If you want to get high end items every hour you have to do something for EP.For example you have to go CTF or BA. You cant say '' I Dont like CTF or BA''. You have to do it for ELECTUS Point. You can't be free otherwise other players will crash you. You have to do what GM said to you.Trash system.
Thank you very much for your highly valuable feedback.
Old 04/25/2020, 19:43   #573

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Thank you very much for your highly valuable feedback.
You do great job but change this system. Most people cant be online 8-9 hours in a day. Give some freedom to player. They dont have to run from there to there.
Old 04/25/2020, 19:45   #574

Quote:
You do great job but change this system. Most people cant be online 8-9 hours in a day. Give some freedom to player. They dont have to run from there to there.
In our servers, players had to do jobbing 3 hours per day to fill their limits. Now, they need to do around 40 minutes jobbing per day to fill their limits. That's a big improvement and saves a lot of time for the players. But yes, Electus is Activity based server so it'll take time to fill limits and be competitive. Always.
Old 04/25/2020, 19:47   #575

Quote:
In our servers, players had to do jobbing 3 hours per day to fill their limits. Now, they need to do around 40 minutes jobbing per day to fill their limits. That's a big improvement and saves a lot of time for the players. But yes, Electus is Activity based server so it'll take time to fill limits and be competitive. Always.
Dude believe me I have played more than 1 month.Still I need at least 4-5 hours to fill my job limit. But if you're trader or hunter it's easier. Then I have to catch all BA and CTF. After sometime players do this only for getting EP not for fun and it's boring.
Old 04/25/2020, 21:33   #576

Quote:
Dude believe me I have played more than 1 month.Still I need at least 4-5 hours to fill my job limit. But if you're trader or hunter it's easier. Then I have to catch all BA and CTF. After sometime players do this only for getting EP not for fun and it's boring.
Not sure why it's taking you hours. You need around 250 EP per week from job. 10 minutes = 7-12 EP depending on your job. On average 50-55 EP per hour... 5 hours and you're done for 1 week. PS: Many people think they have to fill daily limit but in fact they dont have to. Cuz if you fill your daily limit 3-4 days in a row, you don't need to do jobbing for the rest of the week anyway.
Old 04/25/2020, 23:27   #577

elite*gold: 45
I've played this server since day 1. At first, you'd think this is a play2win server as they keep advertising it since you need to farm points by playing the game to get the strongest weapon in the server. Do not get fooled! By the end of the first week, big donators had full sos +9 sets and weapons which made it impossible for non donators to farm any points at all. CTF and BA became impossible to win, trading became harder because thieves were too OP, and don't even think you have a chance in the survival arena.

That's not even the worst part about this server. The Electus team claims professionalism when they're the farthest of being one. The only way you're going to have fun in the server is if you donate thousands of dollars and become one of Pr0x's pets like the big names in the server (Beasty, RuFfy, Nogaro, etc..) For some reason, whatever rule they break, it goes unnoticed. On the other hand, if you're not one of those guys, you might get banned for something that is not even mentioned in the rules. (FYI I didn't get banned but many of my friends did) Let me give you some examples, a few weeks back there was a bug with alchemy where you could stack alchemy scrolls and have a higher chance of fusing high pluses. As expected, big donators bought pretty much all of the scrolls in the server, made the highest plus possible at the time (+11), and prices of those scrolls went sky rocketing, leaving it impossible for non donators to get hold of any type of scroll. Pr0x announced that it is "only fair" to leave the situation as it is for the whole week, then only after the whole server started raging he fixed it. Some of you will say, "He fixed the bug and rolled back the pluses so why are you arguing about this?" Well, the thing that went unnoticed to the administration but not the players was the unfairness. If you look at the server rules, rule no.4 states, "Abusing any kind of bug on purpose is strictly forbidden." One of the first player who abused this bug was RuFfy, followed by all of his donator friends. And guess what the punishment was? A 1 hour ban, not as a punishment, but so that Pr0x can reverse his item's plus.

The last point I would like to talk about is race balance. Don't be fooled if you think that the chinese race is going to stand a chance against the euros. One incident that happened in the last week that many do not know about is the nerf of the chinese hybrid heuksal class which used to be one of the strongest builds you can make. The incident was that you could use STR resources (cleric STR buff, scrolls, job suit, etc..), pretty much anything that boosts your STR so that you can meet the requirements to raise the hybrid buff (300 STR 300 INT). Again, donators used this to their advantage and that's how they were always getting first place in survival arenas and pvp tournaments. This was patched two days ago, but you want to know what the sketchy part is? All of Pr0x's pets changed their builds to EU a day before the update (It was unannounced).

Pr0x will say "Thank you very much for your highly valuable feedback." But I know that he really does not care about what I have to say, since all he cares about is milking money out of the players and not actually having a decent and equal server to play on. I think the time has come for us to stop giving Electus the reputation and population that it does not deserve, and give other servers that actually cares about its players a chance. Thank you for bearing my long review, if I went on and on about what is wrong with this server I would probably fill out ten pages, but you get the point, and I am sure many players will agree with what I have said.

Cheers, I'm out.
Thanks
15 Users
Old 04/26/2020, 05:22   #578

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadbilto View Post
I've played this server since day 1. At first, you'd think this is a play2win server as they keep advertising it since you need to farm points by playing the game to get the strongest weapon in the server. Do not get fooled! By the end of the first week, big donators had full sos +9 sets and weapons which made it impossible for non donators to farm any points at all. CTF and BA became impossible to win, trading became harder because thieves were too OP, and don't even think you have a chance in the survival arena.

That's not even the worst part about this server. The Electus team claims professionalism when they're the farthest of being one. The only way you're going to have fun in the server is if you donate thousands of dollars and become one of Pr0x's pets like the big names in the server (Beasty, RuFfy, Nogaro, etc..) For some reason, whatever rule they break, it goes unnoticed. On the other hand, if you're not one of those guys, you might get banned for something that is not even mentioned in the rules. (FYI I didn't get banned but many of my friends did) Let me give you some examples, a few weeks back there was a bug with alchemy where you could stack alchemy scrolls and have a higher chance of fusing high pluses. As expected, big donators bought pretty much all of the scrolls in the server, made the highest plus possible at the time (+11), and prices of those scrolls went sky rocketing, leaving it impossible for non donators to get hold of any type of scroll. Pr0x announced that it is "only fair" to leave the situation as it is for the whole week, then only after the whole server started raging he fixed it. Some of you will say, "He fixed the bug and rolled back the pluses so why are you arguing about this?" Well, the thing that went unnoticed to the administration but not the players was the unfairness. If you look at the server rules, rule no.4 states, "Abusing any kind of bug on purpose is strictly forbidden." One of the first player who abused this bug was RuFfy, followed by all of his donator friends. And guess what the punishment was? A 1 hour ban, not as a punishment, but so that Pr0x can reverse his item's plus.

The last point I would like to talk about is race balance. Don't be fooled if you think that the chinese race is going to stand a chance against the euros. One incident that happened in the last week that many do not know about is the nerf of the chinese hybrid heuksal class which used to be one of the strongest builds you can make. The incident was that you could use STR resources (cleric STR buff, scrolls, job suit, etc..), pretty much anything that boosts your STR so that you can meet the requirements to raise the hybrid buff (300 STR 300 INT). Again, donators used this to their advantage and that's how they were always getting first place in survival arenas and pvp tournaments. This was patched two days ago, but you want to know what the sketchy part is? All of Pr0x's pets changed their builds to EU a day before the update (It was unannounced).

Pr0x will say "Thank you very much for your highly valuable feedback." But I know that he really does not care about what I have to say, since all he cares about is milking money out of the players and not actually having a decent and equal server to play on. I think the time has come for us to stop giving Electus the reputation and population that it does not deserve, and give other servers that actually cares about its players a chance. Thank you for bearing my long review, if I went on and on about what is wrong with this server I would probably fill out ten pages, but you get the point, and I am sure many players will agree with what I have said.

Cheers, I'm out.

Welcome to Pay2Electus , where money milking exists with sweet talk
and proffesionalism bla bla bla promising shit
Old 04/26/2020, 16:00   #579

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadbilto View Post

Cheers, I'm out.

Thanks for your feedback, even though it sounds like a ragequit letter written with emotions instead of facts. In most cases, you shared your personal opinion (and are unfair imo), so there is not much to discuss, I will take them as a feedback.

Yes, end-game content is non-tradeable. Yes, there are hardcore donators who gets the advantage in the first month by buying lower tier SOX with silk. BUT! We announced this before the release of the server, you joined the server agreeing to it, now Electus is the bad guy? Your complaints are unfair on so many levels. This project has to earn money, it's not a charity. You had access to these information in the very first page. I find this disrespectful.

If Electus Online is a long lasting, moved loved, most crowded, succeeding every time there is a new server release; that's because there are thousands of players who love and play it and I am sorry that Electus Online is not for you. We can't expect everyone to love it, yea? I wish you followed up better with our Discord announcements to keep up with the updates, but it appears you did not and is probably the reason why you are missleading people in here but it's fine.

We have been actively working on developing and improving Electus Online over the years and we will continue to do so, for those who love it. Tens of thousands love it. We can't stop because bunch of people dislike it ye?
Old 04/26/2020, 17:07   #580

elite*gold: 45
Quote:
Thanks for your feedback, even though it sounds like a ragequit letter written with emotions instead of facts. In most cases, you shared your personal opinion (and are unfair imo), so there is not much to discuss, I will take them as a feedback.

Yes, end-game content is non-tradeable. Yes, there are hardcore donators who gets the advantage in the first month by buying lower tier SOX with silk. BUT! We announced this before the release of the server, you joined the server agreeing to it, now Electus is the bad guy? Your complaints are unfair on so many levels. This project has to earn money, it's not a charity. You had access to these information in the very first page. I find this disrespectful.

If Electus Online is a long lasting, moved loved, most crowded, succeeding every time there is a new server release; that's because there are thousands of players who love and play it and I am sorry that Electus Online is not for you. We can't expect everyone to love it, yea? I wish you followed up better with our Discord announcements to keep up with the updates, but it appears you did not and is probably the reason why you are missleading people in here but it's fine.

We have been actively working on developing and improving Electus Online over the years and we will continue to do so, for those who love it. Tens of thousands love it. We can't stop because bunch of people dislike it ye?
I'm sorry, but what I have said is not a personal opinion but a general one. No one but you has disagreed with what I have said and it only proves my point. If you find my complaints unfair then check out this well fair complaint: Do not advertise your server as a play2win and mislead people into joining, then only after a few weeks players realize that they have been lied to. You probably should have not even replied to my post because you skipped literally everything I had to say, and attacked me personally instead, saying I mislead people and I have not read any of the server announcements. I am leading players into what is right, because every time Electus opens a new server, players seem to have some hope that things will change and maybe, just maybe, you'd have grown up and started making fair decisions. Anyway, good luck to you, you'll need it. Ye?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/26/2020, 23:02   #581

if i joined now i can catch old player or wait next sesson ?
Old 04/27/2020, 02:02   #582

Quote:
Originally Posted by menadmg2 View Post
if i joined now i can catch old player or wait next sesson ?
There is no information about a new server whatsoever, so you should consider joining.

It's definitely not easy to catch up, but possible if you play every day.
Old players can farm max 800 EP per week, you can farm any amount of EP, no limits (except for jobbing). We give triple EP from survival so you can farm lots of EP easily and catch up. (Old players 200, New Players 1200). 6 EP per kill. Come on in :
Old 04/27/2020, 02:18   #583

Quote:
Yes, end-game content is non-tradeable. Yes, there are hardcore donators who gets the advantage in the first month by buying lower tier SOX with silk. BUT! We announced this before the release of the server, you joined the server agreeing to it, now Electus is the bad guy? Your complaints are unfair on so many levels.
So you warned about the server being p2w and now it's the player's problem that he joined.
Gotcha.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2020, 10:06   #584

Best private server in sro community, keep playing for long time. #VIVAELECTUS
Old 04/28/2020, 10:17   #585

The best Money milk server in silkroad scene , owners always says play2win server
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread