Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020

Discussion on [ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/28/2020, 01:32   #391

elite*gold: 0
After playing in this server for a while

i highly will never recommend this server to you guys

its smartly made to make normal players busy working hard to get useless things , making you guys like a sheep

After lvl 100 you will never have access to any game activity since you are weak
the drop rate for stones , Elixirs are bad , so you will spend only days and days collecting and botting only for stones , elixirs to sell because you can't do any activites with d9 set !!

and after those days you will sell it for nothing !! for useless prices makes you gain like 1 sos item or less , and believe me , its more worse than i say

while the Donators feels save to donate and play on this server because it has fair number of players !! ( Sheep ) and buys everything with silk scrolls infront of your eyes

That's the 100% smartest pay 2 win server i,v ever seen

don't blame anyone if you spend like month to gain anything useful and u don't get it after !!

You joined ,, you got manipulated
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2020, 02:11   #392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Great! Make sure to chit-chat with us on Discord anytime. :-)

Hello,

Our website is currently under maintenance by the provider company. We are waiting on them to complete their maintenance.

You can keep up with the latest news here:

You can follow our announcements here:

How is ur cancer btw? No more faking health issues>?
Old 03/28/2020, 14:45   #393

you bot
Old 03/28/2020, 14:46   #394

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantoka View Post
How is ur cancer btw? No more faking health issues>?
I hope you never walk into serious health issues in life, except you look like you have mental ones already, but if you actually do, you will regret accusing people. Have a nice day
Old 03/28/2020, 14:46   #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse28 View Post

its smartly made to make normal players busy working hard to get useless things , making you guys like a sheep

After lvl 100 you will never have access to any game activity since you are weak
the drop rate for stones , Elixirs are bad , so you will spend only days and days collecting and botting only for stones , elixirs to sell because you can't do any activites with d9 set !!

and after those days you will sell it for nothing !! for useless prices makes you gain like 1 sos item or less , and believe me , its more worse than i say

while the Donators feels save to donate and play on this server because it has fair number of players !! ( Sheep ) and buys everything with silk scrolls infront of your eyes

don't blame anyone if you spend like month to gain anything useful and u don't get it after !!

I am making 150 + magic stones + 70 elixers every 24hours with 1 botter. and I even do godsend with chns? wdym? you are just a bot, electus play2win!
Old 03/28/2020, 14:47   #396

bot
Old 03/28/2020, 14:53   #397

Talking

Quote:

LOL. You're legit weak ass player. I am almost sure you got banned while selling silks many ways of collecting items for yourself and this man sells his elixir, stones for sox items lmfao. I am positive you never even been into any dungeon anyways.
Read this thread first then re-evaluate what you were doing that's all i can say to you
Old 03/28/2020, 15:04   #398

Quote:

people like you dont even read elitepvpers thread and dont know how the electus system works properly --> end up being a weak goldbot --> ends up raging and quitting
PS im doing all daily activitie/wars with a normal +6 set
Just quit and leave your hate aside you weak bot
Old 03/28/2020, 15:50   #399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
I hope you never walk into serious health issues in life, except you look like you have mental ones already, but if you actually do, you will regret accusing people. Have a nice day
atleast Im not faking cancer to get excuse about not fixing bugs on server XDDDDD
Old 03/28/2020, 15:51   #400

elite*gold: 3490
POSEIDON LAST 3 DAYS

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2020, 16:58   #401

elite*gold: 124
The server is really good but I would suggest GM"s to remove Bitpay and use Coinpayments instead as I have donated over 24 hours ago with Bitcoin - my transaction is confirmed but I still haven't received my silk which is caused by issues with Bitpay
That's my only suggestion,everything else is great
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2020, 21:15   #402

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbrodt8 View Post
The server is really good but I would suggest GM"s to remove Bitpay and use Coinpayments instead as I have donated over 24 hours ago with Bitcoin - my transaction is confirmed but I still haven't received my silk which is caused by issues with Bitpay
That's my only suggestion,everything else is great
Thank you for your feedback. We are in touch with the provider to get this resolved asap.

Don't forget to join our Discord Giveaway!

Old 03/29/2020, 04:15   #403

As always
some of Pr0x Friends replays every short review says anything negative

Whenever you guys join you will know urself that it isn't worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuqberk22 View Post
LOL. You're legit weak ass player. I am almost sure you got banned while selling silks many ways of collecting items for yourself and this man sells his elixir, stones for sox items lmfao. I am positive you never even been into any dungeon anyways.
Read this thread first then re-evaluate what you were doing that's all i can say to you
you bet i got banned while selling silks ?
and bet that i,v never been into a dungeon

what kind of drugs are you addicted to ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbedToDeath View Post
people like you dont even read elitepvpers thread and dont know how the electus system works properly --> end up being a weak goldbot --> ends up raging and quitting
PS im doing all daily activitie/wars with a normal +6 set
Just quit and leave your hate aside you weak bot
kid please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
I am making 150 + magic stones + 70 elixers every 24hours with 1 botter. and I even do godsend with chns? wdym? you are just a bot, electus play2win!

that's not true ,, you don't

and btw , all electus old fams knows what Katara is ready to do for his friends server even if it was shitty
Old 03/29/2020, 06:38   #404

I just joined yesterday and now im lvl 100 but i dont have gold to do trades, not strong to win any events and my luck is bad when registering for discord/streamer rewards.

I am lvl 100 with d9 set but no party would accept me for Godsend, fgw or Hunter. All iv been doing is bottling for items and i have been open for 28h straight now and all i got are some stones, elixir and normal d10 items.

Whats prices for selling stones and elixir and what can i do to get better sets or if someone can help?

I wish at least some rate drop from mobs for sox drop from mobs.
Old 03/29/2020, 11:33   #405

Join a guild trade, they won't see if there are 10 or 11 traders. That's what i do. Just lurking...

Try to join a guild. I've already had 3 invites (all turks or arabs which were non english, so denied it).
Closed Thread