Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020

Discussion on [ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/14/2020, 10:12   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Xen View Post
2.000 players and 3.000 fake bots created by [BOT]System !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2020, 10:30   #167

Make cerberus spawn place in Jangan on map !!!!
Old 03/14/2020, 10:34   #168

Always best and long time for play.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2020, 11:14   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GiCx View Post
Proszę Cię. Gówno jakich mało, pay2play, corrupted. Pr0x rozdaje itemy na prawo i lewo dużym gildiom za to żeby wbiły na ten ****. Zawyżona liczba graczy na stronie, od chuja fake botów. Jak to jest najlepsze to ci współczuje
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2020, 12:35   #170

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantoka View Post
Proszę Cię. Gówno jakich mało, pay2play, corrupted. Pr0x rozdaje itemy na prawo i lewo dużym gildiom za to żeby wbiły na ten crap. Zawyżona liczba graczy na stronie, od chuja fake botów. Jak to jest najlepsze to ci współczuje
If you are jealous, mad or whatever, none cares about this so piss of or spam this thread with random bullshit it does not matter, it only shows that you're a miserable person with full of hate

Our team and Electus Online is here for over 5 years, no joke, 5 years of dedicated work, sleepless nights, lots of time & money invested. So, if you are going to disrespect my work, do it i dont give a fuck, but if you are going to spread information that you think is true, come up with a proof so people don't think you're just a piece of shit spamming this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius_p5 View Post
Make cerberus spawn place in Jangan on map !!!!
Thanks for the feedback. We will consider it within the next server updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GiCx View Post
Now or later, they all come back here ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by chixmiss1234 View Post
Good luck best server
Thanks, hope to see you in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsNichWahr View Post
best server start ever and 9 party pages atm oO

nice! xD
<3

Don't forget to join Electus Discord server for daily EPIN Giveaways!

Old 03/14/2020, 13:49   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagujilyas View Post
"SOX Items are obtained from PARTY-BASED Dungeons and Quests."
"You can donate and buy lower tier items with silks but you can not buy the best items (SOM) with silks, because they are NON-TRADEABLE."

So tell me now, what about solo players ? Sad things.
+1
Old 03/14/2020, 16:26   #172

server off?
Old 03/14/2020, 16:41   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by afigenas97 View Post
server off?
Server is online.

1-) Check out.
2-) Contact us on Discord to get help via teamviewer/anydesk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagujilyas View Post
"SOX Items are obtained from PARTY-BASED Dungeons and Quests."
"You can donate and buy lower tier items with silks but you can not buy the best items (SOM) with silks, because they are NON-TRADEABLE."

So tell me now, what about solo players ? Sad things.
Hello,

The server is designed for SOLO players, you do not require a guild to play & improve your character. But still, you require to interact with the other players in Dungeons, this is not a story game.

You can join Electus Discord Channel and make friends / find buddies to complete dungeons with here.

Hope this helps.
Old 03/14/2020, 17:19   #174

I really dont understand how people keep comming back to this servers, is full pay2win,just open the item mall and check it, also silk price is so expensive, you can even get electus cash by buying silks omg. And server population, clearly you got lots of players, but not 6-7k, you always set your own bots in there, that plus all the ppl that has 4-8 chars.. Maybe 1-2k real players max, in a few days when they realize that server is pay2win, server will slowly die just like the ones before. But ohwell, SRO community IQ isnt increasing with the years thats for sure, shame though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2020, 17:26   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
I really dont understand how people keep comming back to this servers, is full pay2win,just open the item mall and check it, also silk price is so expensive, you can even get electus cash by buying silks omg. And server population, clearly you got lots of players, but not 6-7k, you always set your own bots in there, that plus all the ppl that has 4-8 chars.. Maybe 1-2k real players max, in a few days when they realize that server is pay2win, server will slowly die just like the ones before. But ohwell, SRO community IQ isnt increasing with the years thats for sure, shame though.
1-) Silk price is $1 = 100 Silk for 5 years. We use the best possible hardware in the market but we do not increase the silk price.

2-) Electus Cash is Silk itself. You can exchange silk with other players as usual, but we banned end game items (best items in the game > they are not buyable- u can not pay silk & buy them, but have to farm for them). We also giveaway more than $10,000 worthy free silk through online & offline events, silk drops from uniques and EPIN giveaways on facebook / electus app / discord. I don't know what else I can do to make a server more play 2 win than it is right now :-)

3-) People love it, people play it. 90% of the server population each time is the same player base, they come back and play because they enjoy it. And just like every other SRO server, including joymax servers, they time out and is no longer fun. Here, in Electus, we have 1 year up-time guarantee, 100% transparent management, 24/7 active support.

I respect your opinion but I can not agree with you with the rest of the statement. Before you accuse us / people of something, please have a look at it yourself first, then state what you want to state. That'd be much more fair
Old 03/14/2020, 17:40   #176

Yeah, yet you got items for 1.7k silk in the item mall, 20 immo = 10$, dress = 5$, premmy = 5$, silk price is cheap, but silk items price is not cheap. And my state is based in that i used to play your first servers too and the features and content is basically the same as always, yeah, you guys have 5 years, but is basically 3 identic pay2win servers. Severs are not bad features wise, but its way too Pay2Win.
Old 03/14/2020, 19:21   #177

elite*gold: 20
I'm gay
Old 03/14/2020, 20:04   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Server is online.

1-) Check out.
2-) Contact us on Discord to get help via teamviewer/anydesk.

Hello,

The server is designed for SOLO players, you do not require a guild to play & improve your character. But still, you require to interact with the other players in Dungeons, this is not a story game.

You can join Electus Discord Channel and make friends / find buddies to complete dungeons with here.

Hope this helps.
Ya, but still as for example as blader, warlock or glavier you will have huge difficulties with making friends cuz nobody join you to PT...

Well, atm when I am starting writing this post is 7340/9000 at website counter and just 3 pages at party matching. Magic.

The way how the community channels are organized and server stability is very impressive. But with that bunch of features we got same story with same in-game system.

Heard something about build diversity. And where is it?
I see 90% of party where EU build is required. Most of ppl are wiz or warrior + some EU support chars. And sometimes a CHN sympathizer appears.
What are proportions build of first players who already got 100lv? Yeah...

Organized groups of ppl make 100lv within 15 hours and then just increasing their advantage over other players making huge trade runs without any difficulties. Then they got enough saved gold for dominate economy in the server at first days, what makes gap between normal players even higher.

Meanwhile solo players who try with CHN builds usually makes in around 4 days, unless they got some friends having mercy and give them that PT.

I am not surprised that players who starts as solo with their favorites builds got frustrated and leave after few days.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/14/2020, 20:24   #179

People complaining about not having a chance if they try to play solo, just leave the genre mmorpg in general. Mmorpg's are supposed to be played in a group/with your friends. If you dislike playing with other people you might think about dodging mmorpg games.

Do people really hate Electus due to the fact that there are items such as immortal stones in the item mall? Show me a SINGLE sro pserver which does not offer certain items in item mall which got the potential to boost your strength.
Is the server Pay2Win? You should rephrase the question, it's just bad to answer it with a simple yes or no. SRO in general is pay2win.
Yet you shouldn't neglect the fact that Electus is one of the only pservers which offers you several ways to obtain wealth. Be it doing dungeons, jobbing or simply goldbotting. Pick whatever suits you the best
I'm not even surprised by all the hate. Whenever people have success people start hating numbers talk for themselves. And I'm not only talking about ingame player count.
Instead of spreading negativity and false information over the net ya'll might think about putting the time into something useful and work on yourself, might brighter up your day
Have a nice day, peace!

Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post
Ya, but still as for example as blader, warlock or glavier you will have huge difficulties with making friends cuz nobody join you to PT...

Well, atm when I am starting writing this post is 7340/9000 at website counter and just 3 pages at party matching. Magic.

The way how the community channels are organized and server stability is very impressive. But with that bunch of features we got same story with same in-game system.

I see 90% of party where EU build is required. Most of ppl are wiz or warrior + some EU support chars. And sometimes a CHN sympathizer appears.

Organized groups of ppl make 100lv within 15 hours and then just increasing their advantage over other players making huge trade runs without any difficulties. Then they got enough saved gold for dominate economy in the server at first days, what makes gap between normal players even higher.

Meanwhile solo players who try with CHN builds usually makes in around 4 days, unless they got some friends having mercy and give them that PT.

I am not surprised that players who starts as solo with their favorites builds got frustrated and leave after few days.
Honestly, I'm a big racist towards chinese chars, I'm one of those...
Why would anyone EVER pick some chn trash over EU into his pt? Internet aint about love and empathy most of the time
And FYI, it's actually amazingly boring to be Lv.100 already since Pr0x made all huge uniques pretty much drop horseshit.
Yeah, we can run caravans but how do you dominate the servers economy with some gold which is not even a lot? What do we do with it? Theres not even a thing we can buy with it atm...most is being used for dungeons atm and thats about it
Old 03/14/2020, 20:58   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post

Lol, so the server will fail even faster than i thought lmao.
Closed Thread