Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020

Discussion on [ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/26/2020, 04:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
best system ever im in cant wait for the g.o <3

Signature Event.
ign:Potato
Old 02/26/2020, 04:48   #17

elite*gold: 1
Signature Event.
Charname: Shino
Old 02/26/2020, 05:37   #18

How many times are you going to reopen a server?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/26/2020, 10:09   #19

We Are Here
Old 02/26/2020, 11:42   #20

5 mont and DEAD **** THE SEVER FICK ALL GM
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2020, 13:09   #21

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by dungdeptrai88 View Post
at least type correctly, please.
Old 02/26/2020, 13:20   #22

Name : Owww

Lets goo I win this time
Old 02/26/2020, 13:25   #23

Received Thanks: 1,044
For latest news and updates, join

#Poseidon Beta starts this Friday, 8 PM CET+1. [PVP MODE]

- Start Lv. 100
- All Items Free
- Silk Free
- Gold Free

You can check the server out with no restrictions and find out more about the skill balance during beta phase 1.
Old 02/26/2020, 14:40   #24

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Any new stuff? cba reading @
Old 02/26/2020, 15:16   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungdeptrai88 View Post
Its more than 5 months and even if it owuld be only 5 months its still more than 98% of all other servers that close after 2 weeks and reopen on a daily basis with the same system.
Old 02/26/2020, 15:17   #26

new excitements
ign:GreenReaper
Old 02/26/2020, 21:25   #27

elite*gold: 290
Love Electus <3
#Signature Event
#IGN Kenshiro
Old 02/27/2020, 02:27   #28

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post
Excuse me,

but can you explain me what is gameplay-scenario for builds like Blader or Warlock int?

I see again that activity system which is based on pure amount of kills or party depended activites where nobody will join to their pt blader or warlock over wizards.

So is going to be another server where more than 50% of community will play wizards or warriors?
Hi,

1-) Race distribution was (approximately) between 65% EU vs 35% CH to 55% EU vs 45 CH in the latest EU-CH server. Chinese, especially blader got some real strong skills that can easily outplay any other build 1v1 but not many people go for blader in EU-CH server, that's another thing. I can not promise you that people will invite a blader to their dungeon parties over a wizard, but, you will surely enjoy your favorite build in Electus Online. Because we make every single build play-able, enjoy-able and fun with the help of skill balance and the special skills we added (Godsend Skill). Variety is our priority and you will be satisfied with the skill balance & race distribution, check it out yourself tomorrow, (Friday), 8 PM CET+1 in Public Beta.

2- Warlock INT is an unique build that can be quite useful in party based battles such as Battle Arena, CTF, Fortress War, Jobbing and such especially because we added specific Godsend (Special) skills and buffs that will boost it's 1v1 and support role. Teleport skills added in both bard and warlock masteries will give them mobility and will easily stand out using their godsend skills.

What I can promise;
Any build that you like will be play-able and enjoy-able. Race distribution will be so much better and balanced compared to any other EU-CH server out there, including any PSRO / ISRO servers. There will be a solo godsend dungeon available for (STR chinese players especially) but this dungeon will not have as good drops as the ''normal'' party based dungeon.

What I can not promise;
In the end, it's the players that will invite or reject to join you in their parties, we can not play a role when it come to this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2020, 05:52   #29

5year still same system ,nothing new in ur server, like isro every 6month new server is you say
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2020, 12:03   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Hi,

1-) Race distribution was (approximately) between 65% EU vs 35% CH to 55% EU vs 45 CH in the latest EU-CH server. Chinese, especially blader got some real strong skills that can easily outplay any other build 1v1 but not many people go for blader in EU-CH server, that's another thing. I can not promise you that people will invite a blader to their dungeon parties over a wizard, but, you will surely enjoy your favorite build in Electus Online. Because we make every single build play-able, enjoy-able and fun with the help of skill balance and the special skills we added (Godsend Skill). Variety is our priority and you will be satisfied with the skill balance & race distribution, check it out yourself tomorrow, (Friday), 8 PM CET+1 in Public Beta.

2- Warlock INT is an unique build that can be quite useful in party based battles such as Battle Arena, CTF, Fortress War, Jobbing and such especially because we added specific Godsend (Special) skills and buffs that will boost it's 1v1 and support role. Teleport skills added in both bard and warlock masteries will give them mobility and will easily stand out using their godsend skills.

What I can promise;
Any build that you like will be play-able and enjoy-able. Race distribution will be so much better and balanced compared to any other EU-CH server out there, including any PSRO / ISRO servers. There will be a solo godsend dungeon available for (STR chinese players especially) but this dungeon will not have as good drops as the ''normal'' party based dungeon.

What I can not promise;
In the end, it's the players that will invite or reject to join you in their parties, we can not play a role when it come to this.
Thanks for the answer, but I'm not completely satisfied about gameplay subject. You refer to the balance rather in terms of 1v1, but this is about the culture of the game.

In all activities (except alchemy ofc)
Wizard/Warrior is much faster / more effective / easier to do them.

Which activity does the blader or warlock has an advantage over the wizard/warrior? The difference is unfortunately very visible. In that case I have the impression ppl have problems (included me)

After some time, comparing together blader vs wizard/warrior in a typical pvp is a little pointless, because the wizard at that time took away a lot of benefits from various activities in which it is much easier.

Suggestion-asking-part :P

Quests
Maybe trivial, but have you considered dialog quests or walk-from-npc-to-npc quests? As one of the ways to earn Electus Points or Boxes? For example, to compensate for unique hunting to builds not adapted to that activity?
Even in iSro there were quite a lot of quests like 'go to one guy, take something from him and bring it to another'. It's even in games like The Witcher 3, so why not add it? Such courier quests, maybe a bit boring, but also would generate some activity to players who are not well seen in normal pt

I don't know if you remember, but on iSro it was quite an 'interesting' and complex quest for 'Captain' title, you had to fight with npc army commandor and lost spirit, visit some NPCs - it was pretty cool, so maybe it would be a nice option for players playing rather solo? Create several types of that quests and such players would not feel offended or distanced from those who are organized into solid guilds.

About CTF
These hours... The latest one is at 16.00 which is rather uncomfortable for working ppl.

Same goes for Battle Arena
Each of random BA is at night or very morning hours, well if someone has no team, because he plays blader for instance, then in the evening he is rather excluded from BA. What prevents you from giving you the option of random more often or simultaneously with another type?

Animation
Small thing, but I would apprecaite it a lot. The animation of alchemy enhancement - Is it possible to accelerate it like x2/x3? In the long run, it is tiring to do serious alchemy stuff.

Ofc I will try the beta phase
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread