Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020

Discussion on [ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/05/2020, 09:37   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
Do you really believe that someone would do something that is free in this world?
I mean it is true what you are saying, but Electus claiming to be 'play2win'. No one is telling em to be play2win but they claim to be play2win. There is a difference. If you say your server is based on play2win then be play2win that's it. But they aren't play2win so...
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/05/2020, 12:38   #92

Unless the donations are disabled there's no such thing as play2win server (atleast for the first weeks) so why are you still opening this discussion in 2020?
Old 03/05/2020, 13:11   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobra_ View Post
Unless the donations are disabled there's no such thing as play2win server (atleast for the first weeks) so why are you still opening this discussion in 2020?
Dude you are a play2win server or not. Simple as that. Electus aint a play2win server because you can transform your SoE to moon with less coins. Don't try to back it up check the website. Play2Win: Yes. Rofl. I dont care if it is pay2win or play2win but don't claim something that you are not. In this case play2win. That's all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2020, 16:45   #94

No one ?
ProX : Lets Wipe and steal players money one more time
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/05/2020, 16:49   #95

CERBERUS SPAWN PLACES IN JANGAN ? AND OTHERS UNIQUES LIKE KARKADANN , SANTA , FAT STONE BOI ????
Old 03/05/2020, 17:30   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
Do you really believe that someone would do something that is free in this world?
There is alot server where donations are enabled, but they are play2win. Electus is clearly made just to take as much money from players as possible. Clearly pay2play. But ofc Katara who likes corrupted servers and like paying much his money for useless servers will protect failectus XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobra_ View Post
It's not about that. Server can be play2win with donations enabled without any problem, but pr0x just don't want make it play2win. Everything here is expensive without any reason. Starting from silk prices, on silk items prices ending. Guess why? Cuz pr0x clearly dont care about players, especially about players who are not sending him money. He just want as much $$$$ as possible, thats why he is reopening this crap that often without any changes. Nice machine to making money
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/05/2020, 17:43   #97

GUYS PLS CERBERUS SPAWN PLACES IN JANGAN ? AND OTHERS UNIQUES LIKE KARKADANN , SANTA , FAT STONE BOI ????
Old 03/06/2020, 10:29   #98

SOMEONE GIV ME PLS MAP WITH CERBERUS SPAWN PLACES IN JANGAN !!!!
Old 03/06/2020, 11:17   #99

Lmao bunch of haters out there who can not do any sh*t on their own in such servers.

Electus is either pay2win or play2win, depending on your playstyle. Every single server is out there is like that. I know so many guys who is top 10 electus players who did not donate a penny. Of course if you donate you'll get the advantage, isnt it how the life works? Go play fifa you'll need to open packs, which you have to buy with the donation.

I don't see any other server than the Electus which really deserves the money people spend, cause, the amount of work they put on the table is incomparable with other craps. The quality is way ahead of any other server, so why not?

I'll be playing only Electus, thats what i told myself after i joined some **** servers which got closed after 2 weeks or some corrupt ones like ruby or turkish servers.

If I'll get f*cked, I'll make sure it's a good one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2020, 11:34   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by charforyou View Post
Lmao bunch of haters out there who can not do any sh*t on their own in such servers.

Electus is either pay2win or play2win, depending on your playstyle. Every single server is out there is like that. I know so many guys who is top 10 electus players who did not donate a penny. Of course if you donate you'll get the advantage, isnt it how the life works? Go play fifa you'll need to open packs, which you have to buy with the donation.

I don't see any other server than the Electus which really deserves the money people spend, cause, the amount of work they put on the table is incomparable with other craps. The quality is way ahead of any other server, so why not?

I'll be playing only Electus, thats what i told myself after i joined some **** servers which got closed after 2 weeks or some corrupt ones like ruby or turkish servers.

If I'll get f*cked, I'll make sure it's a good one.

The work XD copypasting threat and files. Every server is ctrl + c / ctrl + v from files that actually using Ruby and Cronos. Nice work putted on it XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2020, 14:26   #101

I cant stop laugh really in this thread
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2020, 19:43   #102

Is there have 1 server can beat Electus ?
Old 03/06/2020, 20:19   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by binashin View Post
Is there have 1 server can beat Electus ?
Like every1 smaller server is much better than cancerous pay2play electus
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2020, 20:25   #104

Received Thanks: 1,044

There are less than 7 days left until Poseidon Grand Opening. #Poseidon #NewServer

Grab your Beginner Pack for free: Beta II Competition will start tomorrow.

Download Links:
Discord Channel:
Registration & Donation Period: 10 - 03 - 2020 | 4 PM CET+1

Beta Contests

Leveling Competition;

Beta Phase II will start on the 7th of March, Saturday at 8 PM (CET+1). First 8 players to hit level 100 will be rewarded with Beginner Pack in the official Poseidon server. (Start Lv 1, Approx time required to hit max lv. is 1-2hours)

Fortress War Competition;

Beta Phase III will include fortress war competition, the war will start on the 8th of March, Sunday, 8 PM and last 1 hour. The winner guild members will receive an exclusive character visual in the official server.

Grand Opening Giveaways;

1. Electus App Giveaway

Download Electus App on your mobile phone and join the giveaway to win one of the following prizes;

-144Hz Gaming Monitor
-128 GB SSD
-10X Beginner Packs
-5X Electus TShirts
-5X 250 SILK EPIN
-3X 500 SILK EPIN
-1X 1000 SILK EPIN
-1X 2500 SILK EPIN
-1X Exclusive title (You can get any title you wish in Poseidon and only you will own this title in the server)
-1X Discord Nitro

Scan QR Code with your mobile phone to install.

2. Facebook Comment Event

Visit link to join the giveaway and win one of the following prizes;

-Razer Headphones
-3x Beginner Pack
-5x 250 EPIN
-5x 500 EPIN
-3x 1000 EPIN
-1x 2000 EPIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantoka View Post
Like every1 smaller server is much better than cancerous pay2play electus
There are three types of players in Silkroad Online.

1-) Donator Player. Donate, save time, play, enjoy.
2-) Active Player. Be active, play, enjoy.
3-) Bot. (You) Don't donate --> Don't play --> Complain about the server because you can not beat anyone (including non-donators) --> create epvp account --> spam and spread hate like someone cares.

You are free to speak (and spam) here and so am I.

We have spent over 5 years working and building Electus Online and I'm not going to let you bully Electus in public like that. If you don't respect it, at least don't be that guy. Let whoever wants to play, play. Give yourself a break. Give those people a break. You think it's pay2win, cool. Enjoy another server that you think is better. I suggest you PvP servers.

FREE SILK
Over 50.000 free silks will be given every day through online & offline events, activities, uniques and Electus App. This is over 1,5M free silks per month equal to $15.000.

THE BEST ITEMS
The one and only way to obtain the best items in the game will be collecting Electus Points in Poseidon. These items are untradeable. Donator or non-donator, doesn't matter, everyone got to collect those points and they can not be purchased with money.

Maintaining Electus Online
This is not a charity. Maintaining all Electus servers & websites, advertisements, developers, resellers, designers, editors cost us money. Without donations, there is no Electus, no silkroad, no psro. You can buy silk and use it as you wish, except for buying the best items in the game. 1 Year Up-time guarantee for all Electus Servers without seeking any activity/online players in the game.

Like it? Please welcome. Give us a chance to make you feel home.
Don't like it? Let us know why. We'll do it better for you. Spam/Hate speech? Grow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoniiiem27 View Post
No one ?
ProX : Lets Wipe and steal players money one more time
1-)There is no wipe, all Electus servers have 1+ year up-time guarantee.
2-) We release new servers whenever we think it's necessary. Just like Joymax do. Just like every other private server do. I am very sorry that you are bothered because of this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2020, 22:15   #105

Winry
Closed Thread