Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020

Discussion on [ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/28/2020, 19:52   #586

elite*gold: 0
This prox is lost case!
Old 04/29/2020, 06:55   #587

money milkers
Old 04/29/2020, 21:27   #588

Received Thanks: 1,085
This server has more seasons than "Friends", people do have very high expectations because of the "good" server advertising but i let you with one of the best quotes from our dear friend A.Einstein: "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."

Cheers
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2020, 14:59   #589

Received Thanks: 1,044
Downtime for the weekly server update starts in 2 hours. Downtime Event + Patch Notes will be available on Electus Discord Channel at 6 PM CET+1.

-----

Server update is complete. Changelog is available here: . Razer Headphones Giveaway winner announced. iPhone 11 Giveaway is still active. Join using Electus application on your mobile phone.

Job War after Weekly Update @ Donwhang South;

-------

Watch on Twitch:
Old 04/30/2020, 17:02   #590

elite*gold: 3490
Date: 30-04-2020
Downtime: 20 minutes to 60 minutes

Week #8 Arrived! Server Update #7 is taking place and patch notes are available below.

- April 16 Seal of Moon Weapons [UNLOCKED]
- April 23 Seal of Moon Gear HEAD & SHOULDER [UNLOCKED]
- April 30 Seal of Moon Gear CHEST & HANDS [UNLOCKED NOW]
- May 7 Seal of Moon Gear to be unlocked (Legs & Foot) -- 400 EP + Coins
- May 14 Seal of Moon Acc to be unlocked (Necklace & Earring) -- 400 EP + Coins
- May 21 Seal of Moon Acc to be unlocked (Ring) -- 400 EP + Coins

GamePlay

Increased Global Electus Point limit from 5300 to 6100 (+800 increase every week.)
Reset Honor Ranking & Buffs
Added new box with 100% success rate: Electus Box Only Play2Win. Obtainable from weekly jobbing challenge (Achievement). You can earn achievement EP after you hit daily jobbing limit.

Added new box with 1/1000 success rate: Peculiar Box. 1/1000 success rate. Extremely rare item: ''Grand Electus Weapon'' that is tradeable and equal to Seal of Moon stats. Farm Peculiar Boxes from the below uniques > crack the box to obtain the rare item > become rich. Good luck :x
Tigergirl : 25%
Cerberus : 25%
Captain Ivy: 25%
Uruchi : 25%
Isyutaru: 1x (+STR)
Lord Yarkan: 1x (+STR)
Demon Shaitan: 2x (+STR)
Karkadann: 3x
Khulood: 3x
Boosted Copper Coin reward from Survival Arena. You can earn up to 6 Copper Coin per Survival Arena Event now. (3>6)
Reverted Premium damage absorption percentage. (15% > 10%)
Increased Premium damage increased percentage . (10% > 12%)
Reset website rankings and the champions obtained their titles now. (Monthly reset for Unique / Survival / Alchemy / Job Kill Rankings)
Fortress War Event: 1 Fortress for This Week. Increased reward for Bandit Fortress.

New Players

New players will start with 32.5M skill points now
XP Rate is high enough to hit maximum level within 3-6 hours. Call all your friends in!
Survival Arena kills will reward you with 6 EP. Easy farm! (old players fill their survival limit very easy anyway, now it's your time to fill it :-)

Legendary Avatars

Removed Week #7 Avatar Dresses: Cursed Soul Dress
Added Week #8 Avatar Dresses: Dark Arabian Dress

Skill Edits

BOW: Increased damage for 3 main skills for approximately +10%: Anti Devil Bow -Annihilate , Strong Bow - Will , Black Arrow - Godsend

Fortress War

Event! Jangan Fortress is closed for 1 week. Bandit Fortress reward is increased.
Fortress War Starts on Sundays at 20:30, ends 21:30
GRAND PRIZE FOR WINNING BANDIT FORTRESS WAR : 70B GOLD

Essential Information

Achievement #4 (Weekly jobbing challenge - 600 EP) gets reset every week at weekly maintenance, if you can't fill your achievement EP it will be gone after the next maintenance! You can continue to earn jobbing EP for achievement after hitting daily/weekly jobbing limits. You can also complete this challenge and redeem elite box more than once per week.

SPECIAL DONATION EVENT
30% bonus for all donations during the weekend period.

You will receive 30% additional bonus silk for your donations during the weekend period.
Event period is based on Electus Time and will last for 50 hours only.

Bonus silk you normally obtain from the packages are also included.
Your bonus silk reward is added on your account instantly when you donate (PayOp+EPINs).
Period start: Friday 22:00 (Electus Time)
Period end: Sunday 23.59 (Electus Time)

Razer Headphones Giveaway (Comment Event - Facebook) Winners

- Razer Headphones

Tuğra Caner

1000 Silk

Dominic Odencia

- 500 Silk

Melih Cini

Livid Breath

- 250 Silk

Matthew Phetxomphou

Michał Bski

Czika Alexandru

Sadek Adel

Ciresică Gabriel

Carlos Gonzales Pereyra De Requena

Awidat Hosam

Oliver Mazurek

iPhone 11 GIVEAWAY
How to Participate:
1. Download and install Electus App on your mobile phone. iOS: http://bit.ly/ElectusiOS / Android: http://bit.ly/ElectusAndroid
- If you have it downloaded already, make sure the app is up to date.
2. Go to Giveaways section in the app and click 'JOIN'.
3. You must have the notifications enabled for the application. Otherwise, your entry will not be valid.

Winner Announcement:
- The winner will be announced in 4 weeks, May 8th, 1 PM. (1 week left!)
- When the winner is announced, you will be able to check it out in the application.
- The winner will not pay anything (fee/transportation). The phone will be shipped to your adress. If your country's borders still closed at that time (due to COVID-19), the shipment will be done when it's possible to do so.

SUNDAY FUNDAY EVENTS

Join us at Sunday-Funday Events on Sunday at 21:30.
Location => Donwhang South!
Phase 1
Unique Event at DW South (21:30)
Phase 2
Unique Event at Whole Map (21:50)
Phase 3
Search N Destroy Event (21:55)
Phase 4
Hide N Seek Event (22:05)
Phase 5
Roc Spawn at Donwhang South (22:15)
Roc[STR] Spawn at Donwhang West (22:15)
Phase 6
PvP Tournament (22:30)
[ 1 vs 1 this week]
Register here: CLICK ON ME TO REGISTER

ASK US ON DISCORD 24/7
Old 05/01/2020, 10:20   #591

*bump*
Old 05/01/2020, 21:19   #592

elite*gold: 3490
SPECIAL DONATION EVENT

Donation event started! 30% Bonus till sunday 23:59 https://electus.online/en/donate

Old 05/04/2020, 10:37   #593

Server is pay2win, hardcore money milkers.

the main admin Pr0x is useless, he seems to not care about people's opinion or issue's (you can tell by he's reply's on this forum). everyday its just EP farming with repetitive **** only no exceptions (we should all get paid to play this ****, its just like having a part-time job)... you get to have fun just once a week with FW or PvP tournament, otherwise your stuck to farming ep (oh and lvling 1-100 hype -_-)
pvp - job wars rarely occur... basically its a fully automated server with 0 fun. traders follow the caravan, hunters follow and meet in town, thiefs if any luck get to farm AFK traders at teleports. uniques same **** as other servers. i would say survival arena is the only thing worth it (and it crashes alot) worth the time (not really) worth the money (hell no)... lets give this project about 3 months more max.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 02:17   #594

Only 4 days left until choose and announce the winner of ''iPhone 11 Pro'' giveaway. You can still join the event easily by following these steps.

1.) Download Electus Mobile App on your phone
-
-

2.) Go to Giveaways section and click 'Participate'.
- Winners TBA May 9th 1 PM.
Old 05/05/2020, 05:48   #595

elite*gold: 70
Old 05/05/2020, 15:53   #596

hei man my account got banned withour any reason..they said that i scammed someone..well i dont think that i ever did that since i donate constantly for silk and other things. This is just unfair and i would appreciate if you unban me or to help me to solve the things if so.eone accuse me of something but its just pathetic to ban people like that..yyou know we spent some money here
Old 05/05/2020, 16:03   #597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvancornel View Post
hei man my account got banned withour any reason..they said that i scammed someone..well i dont think that i ever did that since i donate constantly for silk and other things. This is just unfair and i would appreciate if you unban me or to help me to solve the things if so.eone accuse me of something but its just pathetic to ban people like that..yyou know we spent some money here
Hello,

The best way is to submit a ticket on Electus Online website and we can investigate and provide with the necessarily information to enlighten you.

Thanks.
Old 05/05/2020, 16:07   #598

Well i dont know how this thing works and i dont remember when i donated for silk to make this ticket you know what i mean?its just unfair even if u scammed someone to get ban!everyone should take care about his items and thats it
Old 05/05/2020, 19:09   #599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvancornel View Post
Well i dont know how this thing works and i dont remember when i donated for silk to make this ticket you know what i mean?its just unfair even if u scammed someone to get ban!everyone should take care about his items and thats it
"its just unfair even if u scammed someone to get ban!everyone should take care about his items and thats it" lolled,like wt.f you literally just said in this sentence your guilty xD some ppl do anything just to get few pixels feeling sad for you
Old 05/06/2020, 06:40   #600

Many guilds and player have left electus, including in my guild. (im still playing) But electus started to get boring. I think the legendary update should come in mid-May, and even bring it next week at the latest. Otherwise more players will be lost.
Closed Thread