Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020

Discussion on [ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/20/2020, 17:04   #346

elite*gold: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lind. View Post
Joymax gfx engine was not made for 8500 at the same time
Indeed

Old 03/20/2020, 17:35   #347

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post

Those who are selling sos staff for 10K silks are those who are not donating a penny but making their way to '''WIN'' without donations. They read epvp thread, use discord commands to find out what the game is actually about, how to farm, how to earn. They make it happen while you and people like you are complaining about not getting free things for doing nothing.
Its okay, just take a look on how many players have sayd the same on their review of the server. Its a fact that server is Pay2Win

Old 03/20/2020, 19:05   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
Its okay, just take a look on how many players have sayd the same on their review of the server. Its a fact that server is Pay2Win
Elitepvpers is not used for showing appreciation but for spreading negativity and giving negative feedback in general. Either way, we read and respect all the feedback.

Electus Online is both pay2win (limited to lower tier sox items) and play2win (no limit, you can farm free silk as much as you want). So, people can share their opinion and we are cool with that :-)
Old 03/20/2020, 19:38   #349

When you said farm silk... is you sell an item for silk..The player who buy from you it may donated a lot for that.. So stop lie.when you said is farm silk.. when the price in item mall is 2x more that a normal private server..!
I know you wanna make money but don`t come with this shi7 and tell about hate when is a fact that without silk you can do what people with donated can do..
Let`s take dungeons you have no chance to do it, hunting uniqs... pls.. players who have full sox+8+9 set they will take every uniq.. So only way to make it here is donated...so ya 100% pay to win.
Farming is bullish you came with

Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/20/2020, 19:39   #350

elite*gold: 6226
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo01 View Post
When you said farm silk... is you sell an item for silk..The player who buy from you it may donated a lot for that.. So stop lie.when you said is farm silk.. when the price in item mall is 2x more that a normal private server..!
I know you wanna make money but don`t come with this shi7 and tell about hate when is a fact that without silk you can do what people with donated can do..
Let`s take dungeons you have no chance to do it, hunting uniqs... pls.. players who have full sox+8+9 set they will take every uniq.. So only way to make it here is donated...so ya 100% pay to win.
Old 03/20/2020, 21:32   #351

Quote:

Dungeons are free to enter with gold. Anyone can go there and farm i dont know why you are such a bot. You are 100% free to play in 1/2 cheaper private servers that are corrupt and gets closed in 3-4 weeks. Best of luck.
Old 03/20/2020, 21:40   #352

how many servers you open and die and close? ) 300m for entry how to make 300m?)
U are so noob, at lees assume that this is pay2win, you lie yourself and you start believe in that ) poor bot.
In private server you join to have fun not spend $$$ for something that in 1 -2 months gone )

All globals in that server is WTSWTT WTB silk nothing else... silk is currency there, not gold...
i think your to blind of $$$ to give a fk about players..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2020, 22:30   #353

Quote:
how many servers you open and die and close? ) 300m for entry how to make 300m?)
U are so noob, at lees assume that this is pay2win, you lie yourself and you start believe in that ) poor bot.
In private server you join to have fun not spend $$$ for something that in 1 -2 months gone )
Electus is pay2win and play2win. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

WEEKEND DONATION EVENT | ACTIVE
  • Donate now, receive +10% Bonus Silk.
  • Available until Sunday 23:59 Electus Time.
  • Package Bonus also included!

Old 03/20/2020, 22:53   #354

review

well another review today my second day and i'm not gonna spend 1 cent and my opinion right now 80% of server are thieves so best option right now to decrease the amount of money and EP to thieves to half so server will be balanced about new player like me i can't done 1 trade for almost 4 hours how sadly it is i did not play silkroad for about 4 years and my server was elamaids and i had such good experience i wish if i can get half of this experience at electus i'm gonna stay for 1 week at least if server stay same way without any changes i'm gonna to leave i do not have breath to play not balanced game to be honest

another Review for second day !

the amount of real player in this game less than 3K in first 1 week and he make it possible for anyone to create full of party of 8 accounts since u have access to open 1 PC WITH 4 IP SO if u got 2 PCS U Can open 8 chars in same moment that's so early to make it at start what u are gonna make after 2month? 1 pc open 20 chars ??? so i think this step was very bad at start the max u can do 2 IP

the amount of real player in this game less than 3K in first 1 week and he make it possible for anyone to create full of party of 8 accounts since u have access to open 1 PC WITH 4 IP SO if u got 2 PCS U Can open 8 chars in same moment that's so early to make it at start what u are gonna make after 2month? 1 pc open 20 chars ??? so i think this step was very bad at start the max u can do 2 IP
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2020, 09:13   #355

A clock for all players would be great.. Sux for NON-Donater without a pet.

Cmon make it real play2win and add pet 28 days not 3 days O.o
Old 03/21/2020, 10:07   #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halbret View Post
well another review today my second day and i'm not gonna spend 1 cent and my opinion right now 80% of server are thieves so best option right now to decrease the amount of money and EP to thieves to half so server will be balanced about new player like me i can't done 1 trade for almost 4 hours how sadly it is i did not play silkroad for about 4 years and my server was elamaids and i had such good experience i wish if i can get half of this experience at electus i'm gonna stay for 1 week at least if server stay same way without any changes i'm gonna to leave i do not have breath to play not balanced game to be honest

1. Thief reward is already much lower than trader reward
2. Hwid = 2 means 2 devices = 4 chars not 8 like u r saying. Also 8 chars is not possible because of IP limit 4.
Summary for you:
HWID 2 = 2 chars per device.
IP 4 = 2 devices (2 chars*2 devices = 4)

Btw im one of the f2p players on electus, didnt have time for this one but i always make like 7-15k silks in first 2 weeks of server and buy SOE set after that.
5 str = 100s 1 dia box = 550s 200m (trading) = 100s 50 wep = 100s -- idk prices atm but this is out of my head how i made like 10k silk every electus without donating .. ofc prices drop and after 2 weeks 200 wep = 100s and 300m or 400m = 100s thats why i go all in after that time span and buy soe set (or whatever is currently best sox set before moon).
Old 03/21/2020, 11:06   #357

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Electus is pay2win and play2win. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

WEEKEND DONATION EVENT | ACTIVE
  • Donate now, receive +10% Bonus Silk.
  • Available until Sunday 23:59 Electus Time.
  • Package Bonus also included!

for what u open copy/paste Server anymore? is it Season 5? just drop a Donation link on your fb and nogaro and the rest of your "lifesaver Crew" will donate you anyway or alternative offer items for $ on Website. Also your donation spam notice bullshit IN GAME, it makes ppl SICKKKK, you literally begging for Money more than a homeless...btw nice colours on that donation banner, hopefully you add these to new glows too in season 100...maybe maybe who knows.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/21/2020, 13:26   #358

DAY-TIME JOBBING

Come down, time to farm EP ^.^

GIVEAWAYS EVERY DAY ON DISCORD

Join Electus Discord Channel here: http://bit.ly/ElectusDiscord

FREE SILK EPIN EVERY WEEK IN ELECTUS APP

Download & Install Electus app on your mobile phone to receive 1 free silk epin every week (Thursday 6 PM).

FREE SILK FROM UNIQUES

Hunt uniques (especially job cave uniques) to grab free silk scrolls! Visit #drops channel on Discord to find out more.

FREE SILK FROM EVENTS

Join auto-events in the game to grab them free silk. Use !events command on discord to find out more.

FREE SILK & ITEMS VIA FACEBOOK EVENTS

There's currently a comment event running on Electus Facebook Page, join here: Facebook Comment Event JOIN HERE

DOWNLOAD NOW - IT'S NOT LATE.

1.Server is 1 week old only!
2. Only SOS items are enabled (SOS = normal items +1)
3. XP Rate 4X Higher now
4. 1 Year uptime guarantee, highest end hardware, 24/7 active admin & support team, daily online and offline events. Battle Royale will be activated in 1-2 days
5. Extremely Strict Policy. Anti Cheat! Anti Corruption! Server 24/7 Monitored!

https://electus.online/downloads
Old 03/21/2020, 20:16   #359

Ofc its a p2w server and ofc it got many + and - but guys look at the rest threads you got in epvp?Amateur teams that cannot give you a stable and crowded server so instead shittalk p2w 24/7 just find a job ( so u can donate also alot ) or play smth else .Me here due to lack of time decided to skip another season,$ and girls more important than +9ing my stuff and have fun for some time :P anyway enjoy even the 2 months of crowded/stable server rather than whine in this topic for 2 months
Old 03/22/2020, 03:14   #360

****** Server Pay2Win .

Thanks
2 Users