Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020

Discussion on [ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 03/20/2020, 14:04   #331
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,182
Received Thanks: 301
Well well well.. Look at that, not even 1 week yet and so many reviews claiming game is P2W. Imagine in 2-3 weeks haha, down to 1-2k "players" for sure :P
jlfbalo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2020, 14:25   #332
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 48
On globals:
"WTS sos staff 10 k silks"
"WTS sos L.A. Parts 2k silks each"
Meanwhile on webiste and in Pr0x! posts:
"Hello, we are play2win cuz end game gear isn't tradeable" XDDDD
Phantoka is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2020, 14:41   #333
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 10
The stupidest pay 2 win server so boring
modybarca is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/20/2020, 14:44   #334
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 13
Pay2Win boring donators Server
waleed738 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/20/2020, 15:24   #335
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 6
x-large pots only for silks XD ?
wujaszek007 is offline  
Old 03/20/2020, 15:43   #336
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 270
Received Thanks: 43
you have to much and want to spend.. try this server is pay 2 win... averting you want to buy is by silk... and the price for silk items are fking huge ..
Die soon.
diablo01 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2020, 16:05   #337

 
elite*gold: 8697
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,437
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by wujaszek007 View Post
x-large pots only for silks XD ?
Not true. You can buy them from Donwhang City potion shop for gold as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
Well well well.. Look at that, not even 1 week yet and so many reviews claiming game is P2W. Imagine in 2-3 weeks haha, down to 1-2k "players" for sure :P
Those who are selling sos staff for 10K silks are those who are not donating a penny but making their way to '''WIN'' without donations. They read epvp thread, use discord commands to find out what the game is actually about, how to farm, how to earn. They make it happen while you and people like you are complaining about not getting free things for doing nothing.

#2 Survival winner with no donations;


It's easy to make an excuse for the loss, it's harder to earn and win. Not surprising some people choose the easy way. Thousands of players are enjoying Electus Poseidon server, server is full, people are showing love & respect & appreciation for our work what they find in 2020. We are there for them regardless they are donators or not.

1. Earn free silk by farming and selling boxes in dungeons
2. Earn free silk by farming gold from jobbing and exchanging
3. Earn free silk by participating auto events
4. Earn free silk by hunting uniques
5. Earn free silk by installing Electus App

Excuses are for the weak.
Pr0x! is offline  
Old 03/20/2020, 16:38   #338
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 378
Received Thanks: 66
Joymax gfx engine was not made for 8500 at the same time
Lind. is offline  
Old 03/20/2020, 17:04   #339

 
elite*gold: 8697
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,437
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lind. View Post
Joymax gfx engine was not made for 8500 at the same time
Indeed
Pr0x! is offline  
Old 03/20/2020, 17:35   #340
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,182
Received Thanks: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post

Those who are selling sos staff for 10K silks are those who are not donating a penny but making their way to '''WIN'' without donations. They read epvp thread, use discord commands to find out what the game is actually about, how to farm, how to earn. They make it happen while you and people like you are complaining about not getting free things for doing nothing.
Its okay, just take a look on how many players have sayd the same on their review of the server. Its a fact that server is Pay2Win
jlfbalo is offline  
Old 03/20/2020, 19:05   #341

 
elite*gold: 8697
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,437
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
Its okay, just take a look on how many players have sayd the same on their review of the server. Its a fact that server is Pay2Win
Elitepvpers is not used for showing appreciation but for spreading negativity and giving negative feedback in general. Either way, we read and respect all the feedback.

Electus Online is both pay2win (limited to lower tier sox items) and play2win (no limit, you can farm free silk as much as you want). So, people can share their opinion and we are cool with that :-)
Pr0x! is offline  
Old 03/20/2020, 19:38   #342
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 270
Received Thanks: 43
When you said farm silk... is you sell an item for silk..The player who buy from you it may donated a lot for that.. So stop lie.when you said is farm silk.. when the price in item mall is 2x more that a normal private server..!
I know you wanna make money but don`t come with this shi7 and tell about hate when is a fact that without silk you can do what people with donated can do..
Let`s take dungeons you have no chance to do it, hunting uniqs... pls.. players who have full sox+8+9 set they will take every uniq.. So only way to make it here is donated...so ya 100% pay to win.
Farming is bullish you came with
diablo01 is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/20/2020, 21:32   #343

 
elite*gold: 8697
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,437
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo01 View Post
When you said farm silk... is you sell an item for silk..The player who buy from you it may donated a lot for that.. So stop lie.when you said is farm silk.. when the price in item mall is 2x more that a normal private server..!
I know you wanna make money but don`t come with this shi7 and tell about hate when is a fact that without silk you can do what people with donated can do..
Let`s take dungeons you have no chance to do it, hunting uniqs... pls.. players who have full sox+8+9 set they will take every uniq.. So only way to make it here is donated...so ya 100% pay to win.
Farming is bullish you came with

Dungeons are free to enter with gold. Anyone can go there and farm i dont know why you are such a bot. You are 100% free to play in 1/2 cheaper private servers that are corrupt and gets closed in 3-4 weeks. Best of luck.
Pr0x! is offline  
Old 03/20/2020, 21:40   #344
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 270
Received Thanks: 43
how many servers you open and die and close? ) 300m for entry how to make 300m?)
U are so noob, at lees assume that this is pay2win, you lie yourself and you start believe in that ) poor bot.
In private server you join to have fun not spend $$$ for something that in 1 -2 months gone )


All globals in that server is WTSWTT WTB silk nothing else... silk is currency there, not gold...
i think your to blind of $$$ to give a fk about players..
diablo01 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2020, 22:30   #345

 
elite*gold: 8697
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,437
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo01 View Post
how many servers you open and die and close? ) 300m for entry how to make 300m?)
U are so noob, at lees assume that this is pay2win, you lie yourself and you start believe in that ) poor bot.
In private server you join to have fun not spend $$$ for something that in 1 -2 months gone )
Electus is pay2win and play2win. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

WEEKEND DONATION EVENT | ACTIVE
  • Donate now, receive +10% Bonus Silk.
  • Available until Sunday 23:59 Electus Time.
  • Package Bonus also included!

Pr0x! is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ELECTUS - ATHENS] 2500+ Daily Users | 1 YEAR Uptime Guarantee | 100 CAP Chinese
06/28/2020 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1093 Replies
ELECTUS ONLINE PRESENTS; 'ATHENS' http://i.epvpimg.com/TyFLdab.png NEW SERVER; 100 CAP CHINESE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhdNyFROPhk Electus Online Website is available in following languages.
Guarantee Sports Betting Tipps ! guarantee or money back !
01/06/2017 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
I offer some TREASURES for tonight NBA & NHL ! If more then 50% from your Treasure is wrong u get your eGold back ! as always gl to all ! NHL PICKS http://www.elitepvpers.com/theblackmarket/treasur e/335467



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.