Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020

Discussion on [ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 03/14/2020, 17:26   #181


 
elite*gold: 282
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,382
Received Thanks: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
I really dont understand how people keep comming back to this servers, is full pay2win,just open the item mall and check it, also silk price is so expensive, you can even get electus cash by buying silks omg. And server population, clearly you got lots of players, but not 6-7k, you always set your own bots in there, that plus all the ppl that has 4-8 chars.. Maybe 1-2k real players max, in a few days when they realize that server is pay2win, server will slowly die just like the ones before. But ohwell, SRO community IQ isnt increasing with the years thats for sure, shame though.
1-) Silk price is $1 = 100 Silk for 5 years. We use the best possible hardware in the market but we do not increase the silk price.

2-) Electus Cash is Silk itself. You can exchange silk with other players as usual, but we banned end game items (best items in the game > they are not buyable- u can not pay silk & buy them, but have to farm for them). We also giveaway more than $10,000 worthy free silk through online & offline events, silk drops from uniques and EPIN giveaways on facebook / electus app / discord. I don't know what else I can do to make a server more play 2 win than it is right now :-)

3-) People love it, people play it. 90% of the server population each time is the same player base, they come back and play because they enjoy it. And just like every other SRO server, including joymax servers, they time out and is no longer fun. Here, in Electus, we have 1 year up-time guarantee, 100% transparent management, 24/7 active support.

I respect your opinion but I can not agree with you with the rest of the statement. Before you accuse us / people of something, please have a look at it yourself first, then state what you want to state. That'd be much more fair



Pr0x! is offline  
Old 03/14/2020, 17:40   #182
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,175
Received Thanks: 298
Yeah, yet you got items for 1.7k silk in the item mall, 20 immo = 10$, dress = 5$, premmy = 5$, silk price is cheap, but silk items price is not cheap. And my state is based in that i used to play your first servers too and the features and content is basically the same as always, yeah, you guys have 5 years, but is basically 3 identic pay2win servers. Severs are not bad features wise, but its way too Pay2Win.


jlfbalo is offline  
Old 03/14/2020, 19:21   #183
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,015
Received Thanks: 872
I'm gay
NarutoNL is offline  
Old 03/14/2020, 20:04   #184
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Server is online.

1-) Check out.
2-) Contact us on Discord to get help via teamviewer/anydesk.



Hello,

The server is designed for SOLO players, you do not require a guild to play & improve your character. But still, you require to interact with the other players in Dungeons, this is not a story game.

You can join Electus Discord Channel and make friends / find buddies to complete dungeons with here.

Hope this helps.
Ya, but still as for example as blader, warlock or glavier you will have huge difficulties with making friends cuz nobody join you to PT...



Well, atm when I am starting writing this post is 7340/9000 at website counter and just 3 pages at party matching. Magic.

The way how the community channels are organized and server stability is very impressive. But with that bunch of features we got same story with same in-game system.

Heard something about build diversity. And where is it?
I see 90% of party where EU build is required. Most of ppl are wiz or warrior + some EU support chars. And sometimes a CHN sympathizer appears.
What are proportions build of first players who already got 100lv? Yeah...

Organized groups of ppl make 100lv within 15 hours and then just increasing their advantage over other players making huge trade runs without any difficulties. Then they got enough saved gold for dominate economy in the server at first days, what makes gap between normal players even higher.

Meanwhile solo players who try with CHN builds usually makes in around 4 days, unless they got some friends having mercy and give them that PT.

I am not surprised that players who starts as solo with their favorites builds got frustrated and leave after few days.


Elemiu is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2020, 20:24   #185
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 86
Received Thanks: 40
People complaining about not having a chance if they try to play solo, just leave the genre mmorpg in general. Mmorpg's are supposed to be played in a group/with your friends. If you dislike playing with other people you might think about dodging mmorpg games.

Do people really hate Electus due to the fact that there are items such as immortal stones in the item mall? Show me a SINGLE sro pserver which does not offer certain items in item mall which got the potential to boost your strength.
Is the server Pay2Win? You should rephrase the question, it's just bad to answer it with a simple yes or no. SRO in general is pay2win.
Yet you shouldn't neglect the fact that Electus is one of the only pservers which offers you several ways to obtain wealth. Be it doing dungeons, jobbing or simply goldbotting. Pick whatever suits you the best
I'm not even surprised by all the hate. Whenever people have success people start hating numbers talk for themselves. And I'm not only talking about ingame player count.
Instead of spreading negativity and false information over the net ya'll might think about putting the time into something useful and work on yourself, might brighter up your day
Have a nice day, peace!

Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post
Ya, but still as for example as blader, warlock or glavier you will have huge difficulties with making friends cuz nobody join you to PT...



Well, atm when I am starting writing this post is 7340/9000 at website counter and just 3 pages at party matching. Magic.

The way how the community channels are organized and server stability is very impressive. But with that bunch of features we got same story with same in-game system.

Heard something about build diversity. And where is it?
I see 90% of party where EU build is required. Most of ppl are wiz or warrior + some EU support chars. And sometimes a CHN sympathizer appears.
What are proportions build of first players who already got 100lv? Yeah...

Organized groups of ppl make 100lv within 15 hours and then just increasing their advantage over other players making huge trade runs without any difficulties. Then they got enough saved gold for dominate economy in the server at first days, what makes gap between normal players even higher.

Meanwhile solo players who try with CHN builds usually makes in around 4 days, unless they got some friends having mercy and give them that PT.

I am not surprised that players who starts as solo with their favorites builds got frustrated and leave after few days.
Honestly, I'm a big racist towards chinese chars, I'm one of those...
Why would anyone EVER pick some chn trash over EU into his pt? Internet aint about love and empathy most of the time
And FYI, it's actually amazingly boring to be Lv.100 already since Pr0x made all huge uniques pretty much drop horseshit.
Yeah, we can run caravans but how do you dominate the servers economy with some gold which is not even a lot? What do we do with it? Theres not even a thing we can buy with it atm...most is being used for dungeons atm and thats about it
DubbedToDeath is offline  
Old 03/14/2020, 20:58   #186
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,175
Received Thanks: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post
Ya, but still as for example as blader, warlock or glavier you will have huge difficulties with making friends cuz nobody join you to PT...



Well, atm when I am starting writing this post is 7340/9000 at website counter and just 3 pages at party matching. Magic.

The way how the community channels are organized and server stability is very impressive. But with that bunch of features we got same story with same in-game system.

Heard something about build diversity. And where is it?
I see 90% of party where EU build is required. Most of ppl are wiz or warrior + some EU support chars. And sometimes a CHN sympathizer appears.
What are proportions build of first players who already got 100lv? Yeah...

Organized groups of ppl make 100lv within 15 hours and then just increasing their advantage over other players making huge trade runs without any difficulties. Then they got enough saved gold for dominate economy in the server at first days, what makes gap between normal players even higher.

Meanwhile solo players who try with CHN builds usually makes in around 4 days, unless they got some friends having mercy and give them that PT.

I am not surprised that players who starts as solo with their favorites builds got frustrated and leave after few days.
Lol, so the server will fail even faster than i thought lmao.
jlfbalo is offline  
Old 03/15/2020, 01:31   #187
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
1-) Silk price is $1 = 100 Silk for 5 years. We use the best possible hardware in the market but we do not increase the silk price.

2-) Electus Cash is Silk itself. You can exchange silk with other players as usual, but we banned end game items (best items in the game > they are not buyable- u can not pay silk & buy them, but have to farm for them). We also giveaway more than $10,000 worthy free silk through online & offline events, silk drops from uniques and EPIN giveaways on facebook / electus app / discord. I don't know what else I can do to make a server more play 2 win than it is right now :-)

3-) People love it, people play it. 90% of the server population each time is the same player base, they come back and play because they enjoy it. And just like every other SRO server, including joymax servers, they time out and is no longer fun. Here, in Electus, we have 1 year up-time guarantee, 100% transparent management, 24/7 active support.

I respect your opinion but I can not agree with you with the rest of the statement. Before you accuse us / people of something, please have a look at it yourself first, then state what you want to state. That'd be much more fair
1) Talking about GIVEAWAY of ur silks is scamm like saying ure play2win. Ur giveaways basics on unique kills and events, which are winable only for hardcore donators, who already got sos parts for their silks. People who didnt donate get nothing from ur giveaways cuz their simple target are donators. I wanna see non donator getting even 1% of what donators get. On failectus its impossible.

2)U talk its not pay2win cuz the last tier items are not tradeable, okay at this point its play2win, but before non donator got decent set from ur "points" he will get oneshoted 10000000000 times by people who get everything from donations. On this point its totally pay2play since even ur events from whose u can get silks are targeted for those donators

2.1)Ur silk price is EXPENSIVE. Not any other server is selling 500S = 5$, its expensive as fck, as I said, its like meme with normal beard for 2$ and beard with Razer logo for 200$. U make it expensive just because there is logo of failcetus on it. Another thing is that ur silk items are overpriced as fck. 298 silks for avatar hat is clearly scam. 80 silks for TWO dmg or absorb scrolls if scamm aswell. And before u say its expensive because u don't want everyone to going full scrolls all the time, ok I agree with that, but otherwise to making it expensive make daily limit of usage for that. Cuz for now donators will anyway go with full scrolls, and u make it harder only for non donators.

3) Ur large community is as some1 else said few people with 8 accounts like Tarja did usuall, some people with 4-5, some real players (around 1-2k) and alot of bots generated by ur system. U are faking ur count since season 1, and it always work, doesnt it?

4)Electus maybe is well coded psro, but its targeted only for hardcore donators, Pr0x dont rly care about non donators - u can see it by his "giveaways". No more wonder why guy who created failectus had Thief in the nickname. This server since begining was made to steal money from players, and as we can see its still doing the same. Maybe one day people will realize how huge scamm is this server.
Phantoka is online now  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/15/2020, 10:14   #188


 
elite*gold: 282
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,382
Received Thanks: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantoka View Post
1) Talking about GIVEAWAY of ur silks is scamm like saying ure play2win.
Imagine being so lifeless and hateful that you come over here more than the server owner / Electus fans. Spreading false information & negavity here every day will not help you and your life, i suggest you go do something useful in your life or... just keep on bumping this thread and help us grow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbedToDeath View Post

Do people really hate Electus due to the fact that there are items such as immortal stones in the item mall? Show me a SINGLE sro pserver which does not offer certain items in item mall which got the potential to boost your strength.
Is the server Pay2Win? You should rephrase the question, it's just bad to answer it with a simple yes or no. SRO in general is pay2win.
Yet you shouldn't neglect the fact that Electus is one of the only pservers which offers you several ways to obtain wealth. Be it doing dungeons, jobbing or simply goldbotting. Pick whatever suits you the best
I'm not even surprised by all the hate. Whenever people have success people start hating numbers talk for themselves. And I'm not only talking about ingame player count.
Instead of spreading negativity and false information over the net ya'll might think about putting the time into something useful and work on yourself, might brighter up your day
Have a nice day, peace!

Nature
Good one! Thanks.
Pr0x! is offline  
Old 03/15/2020, 12:21   #189


 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,630
Received Thanks: 2,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoNL View Post
I'm gay
yes we know.
.Xen is offline  
Old 03/15/2020, 15:02   #190
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 244
Received Thanks: 39


Signature Event 2#

Join Electus Signature Event for a chance to win E-PIN

1 Winner will receive 1000 Silk
10 Winners will receive 250 Silk

How to join?

Use Electus new signature and post your character name in this thread

Winners announcement : 19/3/2020

HTML Code:
[CENTER][URL=http://electus.online][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/VrnBcab.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[LEFT][URL=bit.ly/ElectusDiscord][IMG=expandable: 0, float: left]http://i.epvpimg.com/3E8ddab.png[/IMG] 
[B]24/7 Support on Discord[/B][/URL]


[URL=https://www.facebook.com/ElectusOnline][IMG=expandable: 0, float: left]http://i.epvpimg.com/4hQfaab.png[/IMG]
[B]Follow Electus on Facebook[/B][/URL][/LEFT]
.-Yuki. is offline  
Old 03/15/2020, 15:16   #191
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
IGN : Ouchi
HellZone007 is offline  
Old 03/15/2020, 15:18   #192
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Livia
kenio89 is offline  
Old 03/15/2020, 15:18   #193
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 5
i'm In SUperWizzy
SUperWizzy_ is offline  
Old 03/15/2020, 15:20   #194
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
RastaChicky
Blubberkip is offline  
Old 03/15/2020, 15:20   #195
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 3
one of the best pservers so far lots of activities and fun to play

Ign:Potato


geste177 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads
[ELECTUS - ATHENS] 2500+ Daily Users | 1 YEAR Uptime Guarantee | 100 CAP Chinese
Today - SRO PServer Advertising - 1091 Replies
ELECTUS ONLINE PRESENTS; 'ATHENS' http://i.epvpimg.com/TyFLdab.png NEW SERVER; 100 CAP CHINESE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhdNyFROPhk Electus Online Website is available in following languages.
Guarantee Sports Betting Tipps ! guarantee or money back !
01/06/2017 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
I offer some TREASURES for tonight NBA & NHL ! If more then 50% from your Treasure is wrong u get your eGold back ! as always gl to all ! NHL PICKS http://www.elitepvpers.com/theblackmarket/treasur e/335467



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.