Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No Donation Server. Cap 80. Grand Open Sat 2.29.2020 Join Now!

Discussion on No Donation Server. Cap 80. Grand Open Sat 2.29.2020 Join Now! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/03/2020, 15:33   #46

elite*gold: 0
ok
Old 03/03/2020, 21:12   #47

In less than 1 week the GM changed several things in the game (for the worse). You can't trust what the GM says. If you want a stable game, this is definitely not for you!
Old 03/03/2020, 21:45   #48

elite*gold: 1724
I hope it will be real long-term server. Good luck.
Old 03/04/2020, 08:08   #49

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by socram8 View Post
In less than 1 week the GM changed several things in the game (for the worse). You can't trust what the GM says. If you want a stable game, this is definitely not for you!
You just want a PVP server free full items right >? Yes i see. Good lukc
Old 03/04/2020, 20:58   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgefelix View Post
You just want a PVP server free full items right >? Yes i see. Good lukc
No, I want a server that the admin does not change things every 5 minutes, and the worst, that does not even admit that it has changed.
Just change your topic, as your server has donations. GL
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2020, 13:15   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by socram8 View Post
No, I want a server that the admin does not change things every 5 minutes, and the worst, that does not even admit that it has changed.
Just change your topic, as your server has donations. GL
You need to LEARN Announcement on Discord!!! NOT Everyone want to PLAY 24/7! They want to Donate Silk! SO YOU Have 2 OPTIONS!: 1: Buy Silk with Gold !!! ( Very Easy ) Or Donate With SIlk ! 80% of the server buy silk with gold because is soooo easy!!!! Trade Pay ALOT! But wait.... You Lazy!
Old 03/06/2020, 01:00   #52

why is it offline for me lul?
Old 03/06/2020, 02:04   #53

loved the server but... I m out... from the attitude of the GM you can tell its a temporary server to leech all the donation, run and open a new server under new name..
Old 03/06/2020, 03:42   #54

Quote:
You need to LEARN Announcement on Discord!!! NOT Everyone want to PLAY 24/7! They want to Donate Silk! SO YOU Have 2 OPTIONS!: 1: Buy Silk with Gold !!! ( Very Easy ) Or Donate With SIlk ! 80% of the server buy silk with gold because is soooo easy!!!! Trade Pay ALOT! But wait.... You Lazy!
I am not lazy, you who have no idea how to manage a server.
I started playing precisely because it was necessary to play2win to have the game and you are accusing me of being lazy... Are you stupid or are you blaming your incompetence on others?
Just admit that you are incompetent and that you saw the opportunity to make money from the server, and don't come up with that excuse that others asked for.
EVERYONE saw NO DONATION on your topic!!!
I found the idea of competing with other players just playing and not with the money interesting, but his greed did not provide this until the end of the server.
if I want to compete with money, there are countless servers opening, and at least they give stability to the server and don't keep changing things afterwards.
If you create something in the future, just make sure you don't change it with the online server, nobody wants to play something that the admin changes along the way.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2020, 04:39   #55

Stay away folks... GMs are bunch of kids. Server started as a no donation server. They changed that, they changed silk per hour they changed server host. They look so amateur spamming Notice chat and arguing with players. They made the trading (jobs) available only at level 80. Anyways this is my 2 cents. The server has lunched but looks like we are beta testing it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2020, 06:29   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by lava258 View Post
loved the server but... I m out... from the attitude of the GM you can tell its a temporary server to leech all the donation, run and open a new server under new name..
Well let me tell you , I do not need no money to keep a Server Live! I make over 100K a year , ( usa baby ) . so there eason why i have donations is because alot of the players do have a life and cant play 24/7! So they like to help a bit and buy a quick silk. Also FYI , you can buy all you need with 0$! and you know that very well!!! There is Silk for gold in game! But yes you lazy cus you dont like to spend time doing anything . I cant change everyone mind ! Good luck peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by samodftw View Post
Stay away folks... GMs are bunch of kids. Server started as a no donation server. They changed that, they changed silk per hour they changed server host. They look so amateur spamming Notice chat and arguing with players. They made the trading (jobs) available only at level 80. Anyways this is my 2 cents. The server has lunched but looks like we are beta testing it.
Kid's? Shit i wish to have my childhood back! Sad i have a family and kids .

[QUOTE=lava258;37986344]loved the server but... I m out... from the attitude of the GM you can tell its a temporary server to leech all the donation, run and open a new server under new name

Sorry that you haven't been on a server with a person like my self with a open mind and dont deal with bs! And not be a dude behind a computer never answering . i will let you know how it is ! so sorry.
Old 03/07/2020, 00:15   #57

Quote:
Well let me tell you , I do not need no money to keep a Server Live! I make over 100K a year , ( usa baby ) . so there eason why i have donations is because alot of the players do have a life and cant play 24/7! So they like to help a bit and buy a quick silk. Also FYI , you can buy all you need with 0$! and you know that very well!!! There is Silk for gold in game! But yes you lazy cus you dont like to spend time doing anything . I cant change everyone mind ! Good luck peace out

That's what I'm saying. You are a kid in an adult form. Flashing your 100k a year online. An adult would not do that but that's just me...feel free to do so if it makes you feel better... I'm not arguing further here. So good luck with your server, but sorry it's not for me.
Old 03/07/2020, 01:37   #58

GM gave free starter packs to some early players that's why I left
Old 03/07/2020, 03:11   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by binashin View Post
not early players ... they was testing the beta lol
Old 03/07/2020, 09:14   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by binashin View Post
LMAO! hahahaha let me just dont comment . this is the most stupid comment i have seen ! ( Clear on Elite ) Will give to the first Players to Join the server 24hr and Beta tester ( Pack 1 reverse pack , 1 pack global )

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamieAmuro View Post
not early players ... they was testing the beta lol
Thanks dude! lol this guys are too fuun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samodftw View Post
That's what I'm saying. You are a kid in an adult form. Flashing your 100k a year online. An adult would not do that but that's just me...feel free to do so if it makes you feel better... I'm not arguing further here. So good luck with your server, but sorry it's not for me.
Hurt your feeling ? are you so sensitive? lmao. this game is not for you if your sensitive.