Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Royale Babel | 110 Cap EU - CH | Battle Royale | Grand Open: 07.02.2020

Discussion on Silkroad Royale Babel | 110 Cap EU - CH | Battle Royale | Grand Open: 07.02.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/23/2020, 18:46   #361

elite*gold: 0
Do you think to increase pc limit ?
Old 06/25/2020, 21:21   #362

elite*gold: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Z!dane View Post
Do you think to increase pc limit ?
We're not thinking about pc/ip limit increase/decrease.
We still advertising on every platform to get more players ingame.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2020, 20:32   #363

Silkroad-Royale will getting CLOSED by hard.
Read news about Joymax Turkey.. lol
Old 06/28/2020, 18:50   #364

why i can not use mbot crack or sbotp here? i cant even start game with bots. It works fine in other servers. Do you know why?
Old 06/29/2020, 11:30   #365

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy445 View Post
Silkroad-Royale will getting CLOSED by hard.
Read news about Joymax Turkey.. lol
?
Old 06/29/2020, 20:26   #366

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceOne92 View Post
?
I hear that Ariana fake grill says the ppl , there will be no problem at all for Silkroad Royale servers just for milking more from ppl

They already deleted the Maxigame payment method , guess why?

They are like : we stole Burger Kings burger truck and selling it in our FastFood Shop and it`s named Burger King Royale

If you are so fuking good with it just create your own game stop telling lie to ppl.
SILKROAD ROYALE WILL BE GETTING SHUT DOWN
Old 06/30/2020, 16:12   #367

Quote:
They already deleted the Maxigame payment method , guess why?
Our servers are not going to be closed. Stop lying about that.
We delete maxigame method cuz we deal with paywant for less comission rate on payments. Our players cannot pay much more fee on their transactions. You can check our at . Why this makes you mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanligondar View Post
why i can not use mbot crack or sbotp here? i cant even start game with bots. It works fine in other servers. Do you know why?
You can use your cracked sbot/mbots are working perfectly on royale. If there is smth wrong on that you can download our at here
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2020, 18:02   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaR View Post
Our servers are not going to be closed. Stop lying about that.
We delete maxigame method cuz we deal with paywant for less comission rate on payments. Our players cannot pay much more fee on their transactions. You can check our at . Why this makes you mad?

You can use your cracked sbot/mbots are working perfectly on royale. If there is smth wrong on that you can download our at here
I`m not mad and trust me my salary and work much better than your `` STOLEN , BUGGED `` game. Even it is not your game. Even you do not even to code it.

So you are saying Burger King Royale can continue to sell stolen Burger King burgers? will you be here when your server will shut-down again to say something? I`ll be here You guys are masked-face fake named profiles like every private server has nothing special

Sorry but I can say everything about your game because it`s not original
Old 06/30/2020, 18:18   #369

Quote:
I`m not mad and trust me my salary and work much better than your `` STOLEN , BUGGED `` game. Even it is not your game. Even you do not even to code it.

So you are saying Burger King Royale can continue to sell stolen Burger King burgers? will you be here when your server will shut-down again to say something? I`ll be here You guys are masked-face fake named profiles like every private server has nothing special

Sorry but I can say everything about your game because it`s not original
Thanks judge, but this is not your job. We're not going down or close our server as we promised. Ares is still online since 6 september 2019 and Babel is still online since 7 february 2020. We are here and our servers will be online. We are not going anywhere or not closing our servers.

I will not give a reply to your dumb messages anymore. Also i've checked your messages on every server topics you're just trying to trigger them. So please stop spamming at our topic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2020, 23:25   #370

Spamming? it is useless that you say since when your servers are open..
the problem is there is a REAL company not like you FAKE.. bough license of that game in your Country mate..
Just stop saying lies, you will be get in trouble
Old 07/22/2020, 20:05   #371

server is dead already bro
Old 07/30/2020, 17:51   #372

işini ehliyle yapan bir firma oldunuz. başarılar
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2020, 12:06   #373

-What is IP and PC limit?
-Will a solo player slog on?
-Monster spawn rate is good even lower slots? (This is an important point because when I'm grinding I don't wanna set the bot's range and coordinate often.)
-Is there anyhting to help a beginner? (Not NPC Suns or Golds, I mean quests etc.)
-Still worth to start?
-As a Windows 10 user, I get errors while using mbot crack, so can I use SBOT?

Apart from these, I'm not a very competitive player, I just like 110 Cap and its mechanic so my only expectation is stability of the server, of course I don't expect to catch the old ones in 1 month, I just wanna enjoy the game both as noob and as a high level player.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08/27/2020, 21:01   #374

Quote:
Originally Posted by tozdlk View Post
-What is IP and PC limit?
-Will a solo player slog on?
-Monster spawn rate is good even lower slots? (This is an important point because when I'm grinding I don't wanna set the bot's range and coordinate often.)
-Is there anyhting to help a beginner? (Not NPC Suns or Golds, I mean quests etc.)
-Still worth to start?
-As a Windows 10 user, I get errors while using mbot crack, so can I use SBOT?

Apart from these, I'm not a very competitive player, I just like 110 Cap and its mechanic so my only expectation is stability of the server, of course I don't expect to catch the old ones in 1 month, I just wanna enjoy the game both as noob and as a high level player.

Thanks in advance.
- There is lot of solo players ingame, you can grind easily.
- Monster slots are really good. This video was captured from our server(Ares)
-There is too much helpful items are gifted to you (Potions,Items,Premium devil and much more)
-Ofcourse still worth to start here because there is no seasonal or corrupted server. We're live since February 2020
-You can use every bots which you wanna to use

Our goal is giving best experience to players. What it mean?
This server only maintenance at every thursday. There is no any surprise downtimes etc.If you're really loves oldschool you should try us and share your opinion here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2020, 17:25   #375

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaR View Post
- There is lot of solo players ingame, you can grind easily.
- Monster slots are really good. This video was captured from our server(Ares)

-There is too much helpful items are gifted to you (Potions,Items,Premium devil and much more)
-Ofcourse still worth to start here because there is no seasonal or corrupted server. We're live since February 2020
-You can use every bots which you wanna to use

Our goal is giving best experience to players. What it mean?
This server only maintenance at every thursday. There is no any surprise downtimes etc.If you're really loves oldschool you should try us and share your opinion here.
Thanks for information, is there any way to farm SP before 105 cave or just grinding?

Tags
110 cap, battle royale, silkroad private server, silkroad royale, sro