Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Royale Babel | 110 Cap EU - CH | Battle Royale | Grand Open: 07.02.2020

Discussion on Silkroad Royale Babel | 110 Cap EU - CH | Battle Royale | Grand Open: 07.02.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 04/10/2020, 13:45   #286

elite*gold: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisdiniz View Post
Best Silkroad Private Server i have ever played
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgalactus View Post
after 7 year i back Sro For only Royale <3

well Done guys

increase server more than 4k xD
You are so much welcome!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2020, 01:03   #287

elite*gold: 0
Increase the capacity please

IGN : Yura
Server : Babel

<3
Old 04/12/2020, 18:08   #288

it's impossible to login ......... what is the IP and HWID limitation?
Old 04/12/2020, 19:20   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmlka7a View Post
it's impossible to login ......... what is the IP and HWID limitation?
Server reached maximum capacity
Pc Limit 2 IP Limit 4
Old 04/12/2020, 23:13   #290

comeOn do something to the capacity .... i'm trying to login all day this is ridiculous
Old 04/12/2020, 23:21   #291

elite*gold: 8
so if i get premium on babel.. I get priority login?
Old 04/13/2020, 00:31   #292

This is a ****,, 2 hrs trying to log on and i got nothing? Do smthing!!

I must pay a premium to log on like a normal player!??!!!
Old 04/13/2020, 02:35   #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmlka7a View Post
comeOn do something to the capacity .... i'm trying to login all day this is ridiculous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiscript View Post
so if i get premium on babel.. I get priority login?
Quote:
Originally Posted by !! White Eagle !! View Post
This is a shit,, 2 hrs trying to log on and i got nothing? Do smthing!!

I must pay a premium to log on like a normal player!??!!!
with Premium you have instant access, also from Attendance Schedule you can win free premium too
Old 04/13/2020, 10:24   #294

elite*gold: 24
Pay 2 Play server.

IF you don't buy premium, your life will be miserable on this server.

Sometimes, it takes more than 5 or 6 hours to login because they have issue with C7 error that makes your bot reboot completely instead of spamming the login queue.

As long as there is the C7 Error, DONT JOIN THIS SERV IF YOU DONT PLAN ON PUTTING MONEY FOR PREMIUM ! You will never be able to play

Night or day : no change, always impossible to login.

My bot went clientless and I wanted to restart it, still not logged after 7 hours !
Old 04/13/2020, 12:35   #295

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
Pay 2 Play server.

IF you don't buy premium, your life will be miserable on this server.

Sometimes, it takes more than 5 or 6 hours to login because they have issue with C7 error that makes your bot reboot completely instead of spamming the login queue.

As long as there is the C7 Error, DONT JOIN THIS SERV IF YOU DONT PLAN ON PUTTING MONEY FOR PREMIUM ! You will never be able to play

Night or day : no change, always impossible to login.

My bot went clientless and I wanted to restart it, still not logged after 7 hours !
an average of 400 users try to login the game at the same time. Premium login system reviews users. during this system query, the user encounters C7 error because he spams too many login requests. To reduce this problem, Gateway Server is frequently restarted. We are working to solve the problem, we will do the repair in the coming days.

we are working on clientless problem. We aim to minimize the problem by increasing the stability a little more in weekly server maintenance.

silkroad Online is a game with files without multi-thread technology with 32-bit file architecture. You can think of multiple gameserver / agentserver states that Joymax uses as multi-thread technology. But the more you divide the files (the more you increase), the less the game stability. Because the communication times of the files increase with each other, which brings a longer lag & delay to the game. If I have to explain with a simple example, this situation consists of a single shardmanager, as you know every server. If you increase this to 8 while you are in communication with 4 gameserver at the same time during the game, this communication time will increase when you naturally communicate with 8 of them. In addition, even if you have installed 8 gameservers, each region is connected to a single gameserver, and since the files are 32-bit, each can use up to 4GB of RAM. For example, if a gameserver's 4gb ram reaches and closes 3k players and you have 6k players inserted into your game for example, when this 3k player moves to the city of hotan to do the job, the game definitely collapses when it reaches the maximum amount of ram.
Old 04/13/2020, 14:17   #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaR View Post
an average of 400 users try to login the game at the same time. Premium login system reviews users. during this system query, the user encounters C7 error because he spams too many login requests. To reduce this problem, Gateway Server is frequently restarted. We are working to solve the problem, we will do the repair in the coming days.

we are working on clientless problem. We aim to minimize the problem by increasing the stability a little more in weekly server maintenance.

silkroad Online is a game with files without multi-thread technology with 32-bit file architecture. You can think of multiple gameserver / agentserver states that Joymax uses as multi-thread technology. But the more you divide the files (the more you increase), the less the game stability. Because the communication times of the files increase with each other, which brings a longer lag & delay to the game. If I have to explain with a simple example, this situation consists of a single shardmanager, as you know every server. If you increase this to 8 while you are in communication with 4 gameserver at the same time during the game, this communication time will increase when you naturally communicate with 8 of them. In addition, even if you have installed 8 gameservers, each region is connected to a single gameserver, and since the files are 32-bit, each can use up to 4GB of RAM. For example, if a gameserver's 4gb ram reaches and closes 3k players and you have 6k players inserted into your game for example, when this 3k player moves to the city of hotan to do the job, the game definitely collapses when it reaches the maximum amount of ram.

I know and I understand you're working on it but I want to warn new player, don't come if you don't plan to buy premium.
At the moment it is not possible to login !
Old 04/13/2020, 15:11   #297

Quote:
Pay 2 Play server.
i don't think so. with the event item mall and attendance schedule, players can get many silk items for free.
Old 04/13/2020, 19:49   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by rower12 View Post
i don't think so. with the event item mall and attendance schedule, players can get many silk items for free.
You clearly didn't read my message so I don't understand why do you quote me.
I'm not talking about attendance or event. If you can't login, how you get attendance ?

I am talking about the CURRENT SITUATION since error C7 started.
Old 04/13/2020, 23:04   #299

Quote:
You clearly didn't read my message so I don't understand why do you quote me.
I'm not talking about attendance or event. If you can't login, how you get attendance ?

I am talking about the CURRENT SITUATION since error C7 started.
C7 issue will be fixed on Thursday ( weekly maintenance ).

We apologize for that issue because we didnt expect to 300+ ppl trying to login to the game. Also this issue has just started this week like 4 days ago. Thank you for patience and we are aware of that its really annoying thing.
Old 04/14/2020, 01:34   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaR View Post
with Premium you have instant access, also from Attendance Schedule you can win free premium too
so i'm a new player who know's about this server by a friend .. and all i know about it is the login screen XD.

Tags
110 cap, battle royale, silkroad private server, silkroad royale, sro