Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

白 SHIROI | 15D | CAP130 | FUN | FREE AVATAR + ANGEL + PREMIUM | ISRO FILES

Discussion on 白 SHIROI | 15D | CAP130 | FUN | FREE AVATAR + ANGEL + PREMIUM | ISRO FILES within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/11/2021, 02:28   #391

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
Pff, this is because you actually never played it legitimately apart from hard-core botting and you came here to advertise Sailor with your signature. Go away - we've got a wonderful project and It is just about to become even better.
Uhm, bro .. you talk to others about not playing a game without hardcore botting, while YOU allow paid bots (sbot and phbot) and allow players to make 3 chars to bot 24/7 ... really? Those 288 online players are not unique, divide 288 by 3 thats probably the unique number of players, if others dont use a second pc/laptop to open 3 more account ofc.

He is right, if you would've stick to low rates, no bots, accessible to everyone like silk/vote for others, and good silk for lower $ to those that dont want to farm silk thru votes, you would've had the BEST csror srv. I told you many times on disco and here a few times. With the server that you had in mind and talked about on discord, that server was the sailor/redsea killer ... period.
To be decent of redsea or sailor, you need to throw good money probably. Silk probably isnt very cheap ...

You promised something, then on the GO day you completely modified the presentation topic and added big rates and other stuff that wasnt advertised during OB. This is very unprofessional. Is like i lie to a girl for a week that i have a 24cm dick, and when im going to f her i give her 14cm dick... is false advertising.

Don't get this message as a toxic message, cuz im never toxic to you cuz u are a nice guy, i saw how you managed Paradise, and you are a nice dude, that really care about your server and community. You listened to us (players) you modified things to paradise in players favor. Here on this project is clear that is not 100% your ideas and your hand.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/11/2021, 09:35   #392

I see such a great potential being lost on this server, will be looking forward for your next project. You really promised something interesting, but delivered a frustrating gameplay experience. But please don't give up of csro files, you got the best files base so you have everything for run a decent server, don't let the others change your main plan bro.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2021, 12:48   #393

what a retarded scammer
Old 03/11/2021, 12:51   #394

elite*gold: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownkhan View Post
what a retarded scammer
I think you didnt read the last 2-3 pages
Old 03/11/2021, 12:54   #395

Well this happened sooner than I expected. Someone said it beautifully; better to cut of the leg then let the cancer spread further.

I think Shiroi will get some nice updates during the coming weeks
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2021, 14:48   #396

Ok great, now that the dead weight has been dealt with, what's left is the following:

1. Consider lowering the experience rates drastically (really spoils the fun of such fresh up-to-date files).
2. Advertise the server on MaxiGame and other forums with Trillions of players.
3. Do NOT make it a non-bot server-- unless you want people with actual real life jobs to play 2 hours a day tops.
4. Consider re-opening the server.

Good luck, I'm certain you made the right call by cutting that kid off.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/11/2021, 15:20   #397

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
Ok great, now that the dead weight has been dealt with, what's left is the following:

1. Consider lowering the experience rates drastically (really spoils the fun of such fresh up-to-date files).
3. Do NOT make it a non-bot server-- unless you want people with actual real life jobs to play 2 hours a day tops.

I told Artuuro on the GO day, that in a week or two everyone will be 130. He said that after 101 everything will turn hardcore leveling (very slow, or atleast that means hardcore for me). 3 days ago someone with 3 bots was 105, yesterday was 123 ... probably by next monday is 130. If this is hardcore, then im Oprah!

Macro bot is more than enough and 1 account per pc to make a legit game.
Was already proved that with that macro bot, you can bot a lot without problems. Players do over night botting and all day long probably. Dont need to allow only paid bots to play on a private server :P or 24/7 botting. Some leave bots for a entire week on without coming back to pc, thats not so faire for those that dont do this. But i see and I agree with your point of view.
Old 03/11/2021, 17:07   #398

elite*gold: 1
Okay since that money greedy guy was cut out I think this server deserves a chance if re-opened how it was intended the first time around and with bugs fixed and all.
@ the CSRO-R files do not have the macro-bot integrated and it's impossible I think to add it. The integrated bot part of the thread was a lie by blackrogue guy.

I'm hopefull for this relaunch!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/11/2021, 17:43   #399

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post

+1!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
Okay since that money greedy guy was cut out I think this server deserves a chance if re-opened how it was intended the first time around and with bugs fixed and all.
@ the CSRO-R files do not have the macro-bot integrated and it's impossible I think to add it. The integrated bot part of the thread was a lie by blackrogue guy.

One relaunch would be very nice for sure!
Old 03/11/2021, 18:39   #400

arturo what a retarded scammer ?
you won't be able to do anything with the files you thief
Old 03/11/2021, 19:39   #401

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post

Oh, i didnt knew... blackrogue said that we will have the macro bot but modified a lot to make it like a normal bot.

Im sad that mbot isnt supported by these files, cuz i used mbot a lot, since i dont pay money for sbot.

Anyways, i look forward for the new server owned by artuuro alone. As I know artuuro he isnt a big fan of party bots and 24/7 bots, so the server will be really good and active. With smallest hwid you wanna bot, bot with 1 char, not 4-8-16.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/11/2021, 22:11   #402

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroCool1987 View Post
Oh, i didnt knew... blackrogue said that we will have the macro bot but modified a lot to make it like a normal bot.

Im sad that mbot isnt supported by these files, cuz i used mbot a lot, since i dont pay money for sbot.

Anyways, i look forward for the new server owned by artuuro alone. As I know artuuro he isnt a big fan of party bots and 24/7 bots, so the server will be really good and active. With smallest hwid you wanna bot, bot with 1 char, not 4-8-16.
To make a hwid they first need the source of the dll and guard they stole and the is mine
Old 03/11/2021, 22:17   #403

any proofs ?
Old 03/11/2021, 23:12   #404

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerChief View Post
any proofs ?
Yes, my name is written in the guard they use and I have a source code

(Game title manager part of the code )

Arturo realy scammer and thief
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2021, 23:22   #405

Quote:

HALLO RENE
Closed Thread

Tags
cap130, free silk, free2play, isro, silkroad