Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Shiroi Online | CAP130 | 15D | SRO-R | Latest Features | Long-Term

Discussion on Shiroi Online | CAP130 | 15D | SRO-R | Latest Features | Long-Term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 03/06/2020, 00:32   #91
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Its a nice Silkroad Server i have much fun THX
The Best private Server Little Town

_________
Deine Mudda
herbertfritzwalter is offline  
Old 03/06/2020, 01:50   #92

 
elite*gold: 42
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 367
Received Thanks: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia123 View Post
Cool server. Lots of things to do, nice rates!



gm is working on two things at same time, doing as much as I can.
Otakanikaru is offline  
Old 03/06/2020, 06:38   #93
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 6
[QUOTE=Artuuro_lv;37986205]We definitely don't do that!
Apparently you cry banned your account for multi-accounting (3 > accounts) and abusing our rules.
Please cry somewhere else.



first of all I am not banned. btw I got only 2 chars after donate I left server because without listening your friendly (and just 1 guild on your super server) guild members flame me because I gave my friend just 31 gold .all empirer members got 51+ maybe 5 accounts for forgetten world quests.and you are still saying you got 3+ chars this is fun. keep playing as friend group and when new player begin botting if empirer members making pt on your slot for drop your lvl dont make anything and just watch like this while your new players leave .and if I can't transfer my gold to my main acc why ip limit 3? (btw I got only 2 chars?) guys if you are thinking to start be ready to Yeena named kid's flames and ego's he is trying to make you tilt as always he can you ant grind if you are afk. server's stronger guild members making pt on you and they just lvl up to 40 for free academy thats all.

when strong players of server got 52 they got sun , than 64 ops sun+7 weapon without adv when they reach 73 aha they got sun 76 weapon what a server haha keep giving free silk's your server members when you try to hide reality .. guys he says go and make good comments here I'll give 100 silks It shows if you donate like me he still helping his friends thats all =) just FAKE server and Fake members give your streamers free silk when I am flamed being not german do not make anything to this racist Yeena ! keep protect your german friends dude(racist,and they do not want you lvl up they create pt in cave on your slot when you afk and they spam laugh) and you will never gain players anymore !!! btw if your friend give you sun weapon this is ban reason.!!!my friend gave me 52 sun weapon to help me lvling and gm said this is your char to my friend .. and if he wants he can see different ip's they help each other but you cant help your friend for lvling .. if you say true be ready for ban so 1 week experience bad for me.I suggest to look another server.if you dont belive me just play and see thats all.
kasap1 is offline  
Old 03/06/2020, 06:50   #94
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
You were abusing the rules since day 1 and lied to us, we checked your logs and saw you transferring large amounts of gold from various account to one. Please stop blaming me or my administration neither try to make fools out of us! We are acting fair in benefit of those people who play fair.
You have received a 2 day ban and you already cry a river here - for that I will make sure you will have no return to Little Town.
Thanks.
Haha don't worry I will never come back. I'm transferring gold one char to another? This is what you do with your goodbot xd. You allowed us to each have 3 accounts when we talked on discord pm. So we 2 person opened 3 chars each(can prove that with video/photo but he doesn't want me to)Then you said they all my char because one of them send me 800k xD. Of course I will blame you. You can't even talk to me because you are the one who is lying. You just wanted to ban me and you did. Can't know what's behind that.Players Just be careful anytime you can loose your progress just like that. As you can see my 2 days ban is now perma ban because I wrote my experience with this server is. Goodluck to all you guys who is going to start here.

Also dont believe the reviews of players(Not all of them ofcourse) on epvp because they do that for silk. Gm pays silk if you do a good review
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.PNG (47.2 KB, 37 views)
dnzakar is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2020, 07:16   #95
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 6
I got only 2 accounts and he banned me because I write here truth what a pitty I write here because maybe you can understand while I go ftw for 10 times for 1 card item,how people got too fast suns? how they complete card collection in 2-3 days while I go 10 times try for card ? it explains everything..keep giving silks for good comments,keep protect your racist friends,keep protect who downlvl new players,keep banning people who help each other
kasap1 is offline  
Old 03/06/2020, 10:53   #96
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 8
Looks like someone is mad haha!! Guys btw who is asking for increasing IP limit if it is 3 on server? Doesn`t matter how many dudes you are at one IP.. Limit is limit.. So stop crying here and grow up MOFOS.. I did FGW for 8D sun in 2 days with 1 character.. I guess it is all about luck..I really do like the way how the Admins works on this server progress. Events are cool , having fun at them every single time. Community is active even with this numbers. Can`t wait for new patch that will make server more populated for sure.

P.S Haters gonna hate (Mofos)

Guild : PotatoGang is recruiting for fresh potatoes join our field and lets grow strong together .. PM in game KushUp or Dope
kubus123 is offline  
Old 03/06/2020, 16:16   #97
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Just funny how people talk crazy bullshit about this server we came from another server with like 10 people and i was the first after 3 days having sun 8degr weapon from togui cause my whole mates were helping me ofc we can get collections easy as that when we got a mass of people helping each other and calling ppl racist is just the dumbest thing ive ever heart im the most freeminded guy u can find out here i would never judge people by their nationality and i we all donated a lil bit and some of my mate got 76 sun spear out of pop and lend me it till he gets 76 so yea im the 1st also that got this but not because of gm because i got good mates and a nice working guild that got my back EMPIRE 4 EVER
hero4live2 is offline  
Old 03/06/2020, 16:21   #98

 
elite*gold: 42
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 367
Received Thanks: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnzakar View Post
Haha don't worry I will never come back. I'm transferring gold one char to another? This is what you do with your goodbot xd. You allowed us to each have 3 accounts when we talked on discord pm. So we 2 person opened 3 chars each(can prove that with video/photo but he doesn't want me to)Then you said they all my char because one of them send me 800k xD. Of course I will blame you. You can't even talk to me because you are the one who is lying. You just wanted to ban me and you did. Can't know what's behind that.Players Just be careful anytime you can loose your progress just like that. As you can see my 2 days ban is now perma ban because I wrote my experience with this server is. Goodluck to all you guys who is going to start here.

Also dont believe the reviews of players(Not all of them ofcourse) on epvp because they do that for silk. Gm pays silk if you do a good review


Go play on some goldbotroad online, it's no place for freaks like you or your friends here.

You were abusing our rules - got banned and for that rage-involved as many people (or your fake accounts) as you could to make us look bad.

You are a complete masterpiece of 21st centuries degenerated generation.
Otakanikaru is offline  
Old 03/07/2020, 02:27   #99
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 9
[quote=kasap1;37986483]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
We definitely don't do that!
Apparently you cry banned your account for multi-accounting (3 > accounts) and abusing our rules.
Please cry somewhere else.



first of all I am not banned. btw I got only 2 chars after donate I left server because without listening your friendly (and just 1 guild on your super server) guild members flame me because I gave my friend just 31 gold .all empirer members got 51+ maybe 5 accounts for forgetten world quests.and you are still saying you got 3+ chars this is fun. keep playing as friend group and when new player begin botting if empirer members making pt on your slot for drop your lvl dont make anything and just watch like this while your new players leave .and if I can't transfer my gold to my main acc why ip limit 3? (btw I got only 2 chars?) guys if you are thinking to start be ready to Yeena named kid's flames and ego's he is trying to make you tilt as always he can you ant grind if you are afk. server's stronger guild members making pt on you and they just lvl up to 40 for free academy thats all.

when strong players of server got 52 they got sun , than 64 ops sun+7 weapon without adv when they reach 73 aha they got sun 76 weapon what a server haha keep giving free silk's your server members when you try to hide reality .. guys he says go and make good comments here I'll give 100 silks It shows if you donate like me he still helping his friends thats all =) just FAKE server and Fake members give your streamers free silk when I am flamed being not german do not make anything to this racist Yeena ! keep protect your german friends dude(racist,and they do not want you lvl up they create pt in cave on your slot when you afk and they spam laugh) and you will never gain players anymore !!! btw if your friend give you sun weapon this is ban reason.!!!my friend gave me 52 sun weapon to help me lvling and gm said this is your char to my friend .. and if he wants he can see different ip's they help each other but you cant help your friend for lvling .. if you say true be ready for ban so 1 week experience bad for me.I suggest to look another server.if you dont belive me just play and see thats all.
For the record, im an Australian member of EMPIRE.

We did FGW as a 4man group (MVP, Yeena, xCliinkz and myself) And managed to complete almost 3 full sets of FGW cards for the 64 sun weapons. (Not including mine, which i got ON STREAM from Magic PoP. (Donated for every bit of silk i have, I work for a living and don't mind donating to help the server grow).

The GM's have not helped us in any way, we all help eachother.

There was a screenshot taken if your IP Address from 6 accounts all comming from a single computer, You traded gold from all the accounts onto a single account and tried to avoid the ban by saying you lived in an internet cafe. and played with "friends".

As proof that this guy is a lying peice of shit, here is a screenshot taken directly from the players database showing that all 8 characters are from the same computer.



Stop being a little sook and go play another server, We don't need cheaters on the server, the Economy is great and you tried to abuse it.

~Anal
valkys is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2020, 02:37   #100
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 201
Received Thanks: 40
What's the pop like?
elipson is offline  
Old 03/07/2020, 02:44   #101
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by elipson View Post
What's the pop like?
The populations hovering around 100 active players, there was a few bans this week removing players from the server due to breaking the IP limit and goldfarming then trying to lie about it.

The community are good, the server just needs more players to flourish well
valkys is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2020, 12:51   #102
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkys View Post
The populations hovering around 100 active players, there was a few bans this week removing players from the server due to breaking the IP limit and goldfarming then trying to lie about it.

The community are good, the server just needs more players to flourish well
lie? when he post pic you will see who is lying

[quote=valkys;37988017]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasap1 View Post

For the record, im an Australian member of EMPIRE.

We did FGW as a 4man group (MVP, Yeena, xCliinkz and myself) And managed to complete almost 3 full sets of FGW cards for the 64 sun weapons. (Not including mine, which i got ON STREAM from Magic PoP. (Donated for every bit of silk i have, I work for a living and don't mind donating to help the server grow).

The GM's have not helped us in any way, we all help eachother.

There was a screenshot taken if your IP Address from 6 accounts all comming from a single computer, You traded gold from all the accounts onto a single account and tried to avoid the ban by saying you lived in an internet cafe. and played with "friends".

As proof that this guy is a lying peice of shit, here is a screenshot taken directly from the players database showing that all 8 characters are from the same computer.



Stop being a little sook and go play another server, We don't need cheaters on the server, the Economy is great and you tried to abuse it.

~Anal
you are an idiot he is university student and he live with friends ofc he didnt say amnything about internet cafe we dont know this guy and you can clearly see it from ip adresses you are dumb like your best friend gm who dont know how to ban people go play your shit server with shit community with 20 people unsklilled kid
kasap1 is offline  
Old 03/07/2020, 17:06   #103
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hello, is there chinese buff ? And how much x is quest exp ?
marinka888 is offline  
Old 03/07/2020, 18:00   #104

 
elite*gold: 42
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 367
Received Thanks: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by marinka888 View Post
Hello, is there chinese buff ? And how much x is quest exp ?
Exp from quests is not increased - only SP/Gold, So it's default.
On about chinese - their mastery cap is set to 440.
Otakanikaru is offline  
Old 03/09/2020, 19:08   #105
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 81
Would be super fun if you didn't add 200k SP for starting, and maybe decreasing SP gain from quests because questing is fun, but when it becomes too easy then it's all about reaching a high level and doing high level quests only - missing the point of having the "old school" part of that game.

I have not seen any information about play2win silk, so I am assuming it's a p2w server?

Also it's really sad not seeing a CH-EU balance.. So much potential lost.
Abunavha is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
110, classic, gameplay, isro, silkroad


Similar Threads Similar Threads
LITTLE TOWN SRO - 110 CAP - Classic ISRO - Public Beta
01/13/2020 - SRO PServer Advertising - 16 Replies
Please remove
ImmortailtySro/Cape 110/Cap 110/Skill Cap 110/Exp : 200x/Pt Exp : 300x/Drop Rate: 12x
01/22/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 6 Replies
Server Rates *Cap 110 *Skill Cap 110 *Exp : 200x *Pt Exp : 300x *Drop Rate: 12x *Sox Drop Rate : 2x *job rate : 3x • Jangan: Available
ImmortailtySro/Cape 110/Cap 110/Skill Cap 110/Exp : 200x/Pt Exp : 300x/Drop Rate: 12x
10/19/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 3 Replies
--Removed--
ImmortailtySro/Cape 110/Cap 110/Skill Cap 110/Exp : 200x/Pt Exp : 300x/Drop Rate: 12x
10/18/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
--Removed--



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.