Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shiroi Online | CAP130 | 15D | SRO-R | Latest Features | Long-Term

Discussion on Shiroi Online | CAP130 | 15D | SRO-R | Latest Features | Long-Term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/17/2021, 20:19   #436

elite*gold: 1
Dude I don't know who you are or what you hope to achieve with this *** licking.

I will repeat once more. The 5% premium difference did not matter to me.
The way that stinking human stain chose to respond and how to treat the problem is what ****** me off.
I REPEAT: were it not for a bug, NO ONE would have gotten 500 silk. The poor ones who didn't notice got their silk deleted because he did not intend to do it.

There was an announcement on the channel aswell to not use that silk. Nothing after about keeping or using it.
He is lieing to all his players.
Old 03/17/2021, 22:59   #437

elite*gold: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
Dude I don't know who you are or what you hope to achieve with this *** licking.

I will repeat once more. The 5% premium difference did not matter to me.
The way that stinking human stain chose to respond and how to treat the problem is what ****** me off.
I REPEAT: were it not for a bug, NO ONE would have gotten 500 silk. The poor ones who didn't notice got their silk deleted because he did not intend to do it.

There was an announcement on the channel aswell to not use that silk. Nothing after about keeping or using it.
He is lieing to all his players.
You can repeat your braindead **** as often as you want.
It's always the same with you on every server, just look at your epvp history.
Just crying and crying all over again, feeling like ***.

Just for your information, don't need any *** licking, it's just my personal opinion.

Did i really read that you donated 10 and cry for this?
Haha, go harder or go home.

You are so digusting.
Old 03/18/2021, 09:31   #438

elite*gold: 1
The last time I will respond to you just because I don't want people who come here and read through to see that you had the last word.

You can try as you may, everyone in their right mind knows I am right. The server was opened unfinshed. He cried that zorbey ruined it and he will wipe. And it's exactly what he did. He only wiped and lowered rates.

Server still opened with missing drops, which were added 3 days later. Still opened with bugged Faded bead. Still has a gold dupe bug which I won't say how to do.
Still has filter problems. Yet I am the one crying and the one who has a bad history.

I don't care for 10EUR, you try to twist this story in your favor but I won't allow you.

The disgusting one is you. Take a better look in the mirror next time.

I mean I was very reasonable and understanding. Now go and do your thing Peter go lick lick lick portugese ***
Old 03/18/2021, 10:23   #439

elite*gold: 0
Is Artuuro back with another scam server that will pay his rent/bills for zero effort?

Don't play anything this guy releases, its one giant scam and will shut down in a month when the pressure of running a server drives him into a psychotic breakdown again.

Then watch a new server pop up with a new name, and the cycle repeats.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2021, 10:55   #440

elite*gold: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkys View Post
Is Artuuro back with another scam server that will pay his rent/bills for zero effort?

Don't play anything this guy releases, its one giant scam and will shut down in a month when the pressure of running a server drives him into a psychotic breakdown again.

Then watch a new server pop up with a new name, and the cycle repeats.
We never closed that project that you are talking about - it was running for almost 2 years since then, the fact you guys got kicked out of discord doesn't mean that it was closed - it was my team member betrayal.

This project is a successor of paradise sro (or what you know as little town - we changed its name) honestly, and like your fellow friends who ran away opening another server lasted any longer than my project? NO - they expired within 2-3 months and you got nothing for it.- this server is a successor of my previous project (it existed for 1.5 years without any much donations - and I personally paid them from my own wallet for a long time afterwards).

You have no idea what you are talking about and yet you come and talk - if I'd be you better re-check before doing the actual judgement as I've also learnt from my mistakes and seen what I did wrong and what I didnt on firsthand before opening this project.
Old 03/18/2021, 11:58   #441

i like this server but windows defender has problem with some files. so end for me probably
Old 03/18/2021, 12:20   #442

Try using this patch last time I tested this has no detections on defender, so it should be clean. The one in client by default has some packing on it thats why you get false-positive.
Old 03/18/2021, 17:03   #443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post

Try using this patch last time I tested this has no detections on defender, so it should be clean. The one in client by default has some packing on it thats why you get false-positive.

Btw would you mind telling me which file is the one that defender reported virus?

Ok thanks, now working and i hope it will be safe!
i can't remember which file srry.
Old 03/18/2021, 17:22   #444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalin View Post
Ok thanks, now working and i hope it will be safe!
i can't remember which file srry.
I bet it was SROClientlib.dll, it was hardcore packed by the devs, idk why, most likely they wanted to protect something I dont.
Old 03/18/2021, 20:12   #445

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
The last time I will respond to you just because I don't want people who come here and read through to see that you had the last word.

You can try as you may, everyone in their right mind knows I am right. The server was opened unfinshed. He cried that zorbey ruined it and he will wipe. And it's exactly what he did. He only wiped and lowered rates.

Server still opened with missing drops, which were added 3 days later. Still opened with bugged Faded bead. Still has a gold dupe bug which I won't say how to do.
Still has filter problems. Yet I am the one crying and the one who has a bad history.

I don't care for 10EUR, you try to twist this story in your favor but I won't allow you.

The disgusting one is you. Take a better look in the mirror next time.

I mean I was very reasonable and understanding. Now go and do your thing Peter go lick lick lick portugese ass
i feel hurt cuz im portuguese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeYunea View Post
You got 500 free silk as you statet. So i guess your mental issue is the problem here, like in every silkroad privat thread you are in?
we got 500 free silks cuz admin didmt know how to modify files that he stole from another dev, this sv will just die eventualy, top 1 month
Old 03/18/2021, 22:45   #446

You guys are funny as hell. Artuuro just said that the previous project lasted 1.5 years without donations, and you say that this one will die withing a month? He could easely pay out of his pockets this server since the other was closed.

The premium thing was solved pretty fast, he said on discord that is fixed he only need to fix that writing to change from 5% to 10%.
One of administrators even said on global "pm me if you bought 5% premium, to switch" you guys made too much drama and didnt waited for a fix.

Server atm is very good, everything works nicely, the only problem that i see, is the HWID which allow bots to infest server. TRUST ME, THIS SERVER WILL NEVER DIE, WILL CHANGE INTO A GHOST AND BOT INFESTED SERVER. But will never die.

Artuuro chosed not to listen to me and a few others that play with one account, he chosed to listen to the majority (the botters) and now everyone have 3/6 accounts (or more) and bot their way to the top and have so many things compared to the losers that play with 1 char.
I know for a fact that Artuuro dont like botters and goldbots, he said this while paradise was running, he banned lots of cheaters, but he chose to kill slowly this project by a HWID 3/3 instead of 2/1 ...

So relax, server will not die that easy, slowly will turn into a botting server with a few active in globals.
Old 03/19/2021, 11:08   #447

Server is dead and full of bugs, nothing work and this admin is a joke
Old 03/19/2021, 15:10   #448

Quote:
Originally Posted by hegemonia199 View Post
What exactly dont work? Make a list and put it here, cuz im curious to see those "full of bugs" things. I never saw you coming in discord and making suggestions about fixing stuff. So please, stop talking **** just because you dont like Artuuro! Yes server have a ****** hwid and bots roam around ruining the server and soon server economy probably, but stuff work here, and minor stuff is on to-do list and fixing. Artuuro is the only developer, he have a real life job, can't be 24/7 working on fixing small things on srv.
Old 03/19/2021, 15:11   #449

Quote:
Originally Posted by hegemonia199 View Post
There is nothing wrong with the server and it is fully active as well.
Even with the few players, he is very active.
About that if you don't understand system thet admin!
learn the system and don’t talk nonsense.
Old 03/20/2021, 00:41   #450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat-D View Post
i feel hurt cuz im portuguese.

we got 500 free silks cuz admin didmt know how to modify files that he stole from another dev, this sv will just die eventualy, top 1 month
believe me bro, we do know how to do things XD the fact we got the files was to benefit you more than us. would you really like a vsro server like this?

Tags
110, classic, gameplay, isro, silkroad