Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Shiroi Online | CAP130 | 15D | SRO-R | Latest Features | Long-Term

Discussion on Shiroi Online | CAP130 | 15D | SRO-R | Latest Features | Long-Term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 03/07/2021, 07:41   #376
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 844
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroCool1987 View Post
I remember the night when I was talking to Artuuro, how great would be to have a csro server. He had a great idea for a server balanced and accessible for everyone, with money or not. Even if this server was supposed to be donation based he wanted to give chances to everyone to have silks. He started working on files, then BlackRogue came and everything went to dust in my opinion.
Shiroi online will be like a version of Sailor just with bigger rates and paid bots. BlackRogue and the other dude that Artuuro invited into project, changed this server into a "lets make some money" server.

Now lets be toxic, cuz we live in 2021 and I can say my honest opinion of stuff that i used / tested.

- No 30 day grab pet
- No free premium
- No free silk ... Some of us cant afford even $10 to spend on a game. i'll get me as example, with all my health problems, and no job .. I can't afford to throw money on game, otherwise i would've been Artuuro top donor. I dont even have money to start my treatments for my illness. So a private server should offer silk / vote, in that way that in a week or two of voting you can afford a premium and a clock atleast.
- Macro bot disabled, Mbot not supported by this files apparently (others told me) ... So you need to throw 5 euros to buy sbot/phbot and spend another 5-10 euros or even more for silk, to buy grab pet, fellow, clock, premium. So its like Joymax, but high rate.
- Old auto-potion system
- Leveling is crazy fast, I had gap 5, killed 3 mobs got 1 level. As you go up you dont level that fast but you still get at lv 35 like 30% xp or even more from a mob. The GO rates were supposed to be 7x, this dont feel like 7x.
- If you dont have money or dont wish to spend in a server, you'll be privat from item mall.
- Server didnt even launched, but blackrogue had a great idea to make an announcement to his turkish friends how they can buy silk.
How can you think about silk methods and stuff, when your server is not stable and drop every 3 seconds? This is clear why he is, in this project.

This server is doomed to close sooner or later. We all know that BlackRogue had his own server, and guess what apparently now is closed, probably didnt made anymore money for him.

At this point im very sad and disappointed, because this server was supposed to be a 4-5x rates, no bots at all (maybe macro, MAYBE), and accessible for everyone. And now, we have these 2 greedy fellows that in 2021 they want to make money from a game ... instead of making a game, and a server for the community, cuz if server is good donations start to appear.

All i can say to artuuro now is that i loved being part of his community and his dream of a csro server ... but he made his life mistake when he took blackrogue in his team. He changed the server as he pleased.

@ my friend, i know that i was annoying on discord, with all those question about this server, and all my suggestions, but i was excited for this server, and i wanted to make sure that youll keep your promise into making an amazing server, because i knew that youll do what other 2 will say ... and thats what you did.

Please, just go solo with your server, make it as was suppose to be, low rate, no bots, and accesible for everyone when comes to item mall. You had the opportunity to make a server 100 times better than sailor and redsea, there was a huge chance that many players to come from there to you ... but you took blackrogue and turned this srv into nothing.

I'm sorry that my last message on discord, after that 6th disconnect upset you, but my message was only for fun and wanting to put some on other players faces.
All i said was "you have been disconnected again, well atleast they gave you ways to buy silk while wait" ... was this really that bad, to deserve ban on discord? I know that you banned me or blackrogue. That wasnt toxic at all.. you didnt met toxic players i belive. Im just the type that when have something to say, just says it!



@ - if you dont have money for paid bots and other money to buy silk, God knows the prices, probably are huge, dont waste your time with shiroi, this is my toxic and honest opinion.
Better go to PARADISE even if is VSRO files, thats a more fair server than shiroi. lets make paradise the best and populated server. Have good rates, not a huge hwid, artuuro punish cheaters, cuz he is a faire owner, and someone that dislikes party bots and 24/7 botting, but still allows it.

I'll wait for paradise to get the wipe, and probably ill go back there, botting 50:50 of time, doing some hand grind and some moderated botting with one char. Lets go to Paradise, you'll love it, compared to other vsro files. This is a gold mine compared with other copy+paste servers that dont last a year mostly.... Artuuro is the only one in Paradise project, so no surprises ...

Long message but covers everything.. who have time to read it, will know what they have to do.

I wish you all the best with the server my friend, you are an amazing guy... really liked you!
just letting you know, I readed your whole message, wow man, you feel better? ;d
leo2111 is offline  
Old 03/07/2021, 11:56   #377

 
elite*gold: 41
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 358
Received Thanks: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by St4s1k View Post
Join this Server run without problems 130 Cap also
pff, my man
Artuuro_lv is offline  
Old 03/07/2021, 14:52   #378
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
just letting you know, I readed your whole message, wow man, you feel better? ;d
I feel fantastic! I'm glad that you took your time to read it
I just said my opinion about this project that turned to be something different and not friendly to everyone. You had no idea how much i've waited for artuuro to open srv and kill the isror competition (i wont give names, but u know about who i talk), but they just decided to join those and make a little competition.

Hyped us for almost 2 months, and now they deliver THIS! CSROR server with 25x rates .... i mean come on, now. I dont care how slow is after alexandria, if they ruined 90% of sro experience, alexandria and baghdad are not that important to me. I'm way to poor to join this kind of server, ill leave turks and others with money to enjoy it. I'll take another break from sro, until some good server appear.

I know that my huge message didnt pleased very much the shiroi developers, but thats not my problem, i said my peace and i didnt said nothing wrong on that message, didnt lied, was pure truth and my honest opinion about all this. I dont like private servers that their sole purpouse is to make money. Is a private server, make it accessible for everyone, not only for those with $$ ..

Enjoy it!
ZeroCool1987 is offline  
Old 03/07/2021, 15:28   #379

 
elite*gold: 41
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 358
Received Thanks: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroCool1987 View Post
I feel fantastic! I'm glad that you took your time to read it
I just said my opinion about this project that turned to be something different and not friendly to everyone. You had no idea how much i've waited for artuuro to open srv and kill the isror competition (i wont give names, but u know about who i talk), but they just decided to join those and make a little competition.

Hyped us for almost 2 months, and now they deliver THIS! CSROR server with 25x rates .... i mean come on, now. I dont care how slow is after alexandria, if they ruined 90% of sro experience, alexandria and baghdad are not that important to me. I'm way to poor to join this kind of server, ill leave turks and others with money to enjoy it. I'll take another break from sro, until some good server appear.

I know that my huge message didnt pleased very much the shiroi developers, but thats not my problem, i said my peace and i didnt said nothing wrong on that message, didnt lied, was pure truth and my honest opinion about all this. I dont like private servers that their sole purpouse is to make money. Is a private server, make it accessible for everyone, not only for those with $$ ..

Enjoy it!
Honestly you just don't know where to get silk in-game and also the fact some guys have leveled to 100+ so fast doesn't mean they actually have any use of their chars as they have been doing 0gap all the way haha.
Rate is also a bit less than what you've specified and honestly it will take ages you to level from 105-130 even with this rate so my guess the rate choice is correct.
Artuuro_lv is offline  
Old 03/08/2021, 22:32   #380
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,189
Received Thanks: 838
So @ you killed your project the moment you joined Zorbey(blackrogue) dude.

He individually killed over 6 or 7 servers that I know off, he is a greedy money only oriented guy. Your server would have been a fun distraction for so many people only if you didn't partner up with this greey shmuck.

To everyone playing you will be stuck on 11dg unless you donate. Why?

Well first of all without prem and dress you will never reach+6/7.

I wasted 180 elix wep to get a wep+5 2 times using about 25 lucky stones aswell. I know of others without premium who wasted over 600 elix for 1x+6.

On the other hand people with premium global selling rare items because guess what they can easy pimp novas to+7.

The topic promises silk after lv70...Well I've hit lv102 and never seen 1 silk.

Somehow also Webitemmall was disabled without notice.

I feel sorry that you that to be put in this position. It's your name dragged through the mud because you listened to one greedy ****.

I wouldn't recommend this server even if you held a gun to my face!

0/10 ruined experience!
Mai_1337 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/09/2021, 10:04   #381

 
elite*gold: 41
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 358
Received Thanks: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
So @ you killed your project the moment you joined Zorbey(blackrogue) dude.

He individually killed over 6 or 7 servers that I know off, he is a greedy money only oriented guy. Your server would have been a fun distraction for so many people only if you didn't partner up with this greey shmuck.

To everyone playing you will be stuck on 11dg unless you donate. Why?

Well first of all without prem and dress you will never reach+6/7.

I wasted 180 elix wep to get a wep+5 2 times using about 25 lucky stones aswell. I know of others without premium who wasted over 600 elix for 1x+6.

On the other hand people with premium global selling rare items because guess what they can easy pimp novas to+7.

The topic promises silk after lv70...Well I've hit lv102 and never seen 1 silk.

Somehow also Webitemmall was disabled without notice.

I feel sorry that you that to be put in this position. It's your name dragged through the mud because you listened to one greedy ****.

I wouldn't recommend this server even if you held a gun to my face!

0/10 ruined experience!
Pff, this is because you actually never played it legitimately apart from hard-core botting and you came here to advertise Sailor with your signature. Go away - we've got a wonderful project and It is just about to become even better.
Artuuro_lv is offline  
Old 03/09/2021, 10:18   #382
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,189
Received Thanks: 838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
Pff, this is because you actually never played it legitimately apart from hard-core botting and you came here to advertise Sailor with your signature. Go away - we've got a wonderful project and It is just about to become even better.

Wow you are in such a denial, I am not advertising ****.
Also how the **** would you expect to gain over 600 elixirs which can be wasted fails.

That liar parnter of yours kept promising a free grab pet to people but never gave one lmao.

Also the change logs from yesterday said stacks increased to 500 which were actually only 100, because your partner can only lie and half-*** a fix.

You should have used Justins setup and re-opened an Elthane like server.
As it is right now your project is bound to die in 2-3 weeks tops.
Mai_1337 is offline  
Old 03/09/2021, 19:13   #383

 
elite*gold: 23
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 41
So you said i am able to +5 my 12D stuff without the need of Proof Stones in your Thread which is a lie it just destroyed from +3 to +4 so i should donate to even get "decent" gear ? lmao

Also , how am i supposed to ress ppl which are 121 no Cleric skill allows me to do it except for Group Ress which makes no sense at all.

EDIT : LMAO this guy is just hilarious now he edited his thread and removed the stuff about +5 Safe enhancment and says on the discord :

ArtuuroToday at 20:01
honestly I didnt know that it is so
thought its like normal alchemy
ends up higher degree is harder

clearly this guy has no idea how to host a server , false advertising and now changing the information without telling us.
NightCore# is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/09/2021, 22:10   #384

 
elite*gold: 41
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 358
Received Thanks: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightCore# View Post
So you said i am able to +5 my 12D stuff without the need of Proof Stones in your Thread which is a lie it just destroyed from +3 to +4 so i should donate to even get "decent" gear ? lmao

Also , how am i supposed to ress ppl which are 121 no Cleric skill allows me to do it except for Group Ress which makes no sense at all.

EDIT : LMAO this guy is just hilarious now he edited his thread and removed the stuff about +5 Safe enhancment and says on the discord :

clearly this guy has no idea how to host a server , false advertising and now changing the information without telling us.
you can farm proof stones from 12-15D bosses - i see no issue here. Also item drop rate is soo crazy that you should not be complaining at all.

Pickpets will be available from next patch I already mentioned that yesterday in discord - this will be just like newbie quests you use for suns.
Artuuro_lv is offline  
Old 03/10/2021, 02:06   #385
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 82
Looks great buddy
Mr Yuni  is offline  
Old 03/10/2021, 13:23   #386

 
elite*gold: 23
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 41
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
you can farm proof stones from 12-15D bosses - i see no issue here. Also item drop rate is soo crazy that you should not be complaining at all.

Pickpets will be available from next patch I already mentioned that yesterday in discord - this will be just like newbie quests you use for suns.
Thats not the issue , you had a beta and theres still so much to fix ?
Were you sleeping during the beta ?
Also you were false advertising stuff which made some ppl destroy their equipment just because you dont know how Alchemy works in DG12+

and now you just edited the thread and actualy its still wrong stuff can destroy on +1 also
NightCore# is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2021, 14:30   #387

 
elite*gold: 41
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 358
Received Thanks: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightCore# View Post
Thats not the issue , you had a beta and theres still so much to fix ?
Were you sleeping during the beta ?
Also you were false advertising stuff which made some ppl destroy their equipment just because you dont know how Alchemy works in DG12+

and now you just edited the thread and actualy its still wrong stuff can destroy on +1 also
Dont you think you're going over your own **** expectations now?
Artuuro_lv is offline  
Old 03/10/2021, 15:04   #388
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,189
Received Thanks: 838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
Dont you think you're going over your own **** expectations now?
How is he going over his own expectations? YOU set the expectations and you keep on lieing to everyone here.... I swear it should be a rule to have threads like yours with false advertisement closed.

People spent their money on and their own time on your project and destroyed their items because you can't be honest.
Mai_1337 is offline  
Old 03/10/2021, 15:45   #389
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
i`m in , im looking for a server like this for some time, hope it lasts
dauculama is offline  
Old 03/10/2021, 19:58   #390
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 480
Received Thanks: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightCore# View Post
Thats not the issue , you had a beta and theres still so much to fix ?
Were you sleeping during the beta ?
Also you were false advertising stuff which made some ppl destroy their equipment just because you dont know how Alchemy works in DG12+

and now you just edited the thread and actualy its still wrong stuff can destroy on +1 also
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
How is he going over his own expectations? YOU set the expectations and you keep on lieing to everyone here.... I swear it should be a rule to have threads like yours with false advertisement closed.

People spent their money on and their own time on your project and destroyed their items because you can't be honest.
Can only agree with you guys. False advertising and bugs etc. Now he ads vote for silk and within the next 24 hours he changes the rewards from 16 silk to 9. He just change things like he wants and doesnt really care as you see, item destroys on +1 and he said "uh dont cry the drop rate is high enough". WTF??? We play and have expectations that YOU have set with this thread and then if something is not like YOU said here we are the bad people? Another fail project with great files.
blackout069 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Reply

Tags
110, classic, gameplay, isro, silkroad


Similar Threads Similar Threads
LITTLE TOWN SRO - 110 CAP - Classic ISRO - Public Beta
01/13/2020 - SRO PServer Advertising - 16 Replies
Please remove
ImmortailtySro/Cape 110/Cap 110/Skill Cap 110/Exp : 200x/Pt Exp : 300x/Drop Rate: 12x
01/22/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 6 Replies
Server Rates *Cap 110 *Skill Cap 110 *Exp : 200x *Pt Exp : 300x *Drop Rate: 12x *Sox Drop Rate : 2x *job rate : 3x • Jangan: Available
ImmortailtySro/Cape 110/Cap 110/Skill Cap 110/Exp : 200x/Pt Exp : 300x/Drop Rate: 12x
10/19/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 3 Replies
--Removed--
ImmortailtySro/Cape 110/Cap 110/Skill Cap 110/Exp : 200x/Pt Exp : 300x/Drop Rate: 12x
10/18/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
--Removed--



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.