Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

白 SHIROI | 15D | CAP130 | FUN | FREE AVATAR + ANGEL + PREMIUM | ISRO FILES

Discussion on 白 SHIROI | 15D | CAP130 | FUN | FREE AVATAR + ANGEL + PREMIUM | ISRO FILES within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/23/2020, 15:18   #76

elite*gold: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
I press START and nothing happens
Did you apply the AA_Patch on your game client? If so, please rename d3d9.dll and try starting again, might be the issue - it doens't work for everyone.
Old 02/23/2020, 15:35   #77

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
Did you apply the AA_Patch on your game client? If so, please rename d3d9.dll and try starting again, might be the issue - it doens't work for everyone.
Rename it into what?
Yes, I did apply the patch to the client.

Edit: I rename it into "a.dll" and the client started.
Old 02/23/2020, 16:01   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Rename it into what?
Yes, I did apply the patch to the client.

Edit: I rename it into "a.dll" and the client started.
This patch gives client Anti-Aliasing that the game doesn't have by default - but for some reason it doesn't really work on every machine configuration, thats why it is separate and not in the client by default.
You could also just delete this file and It would work.
Old 02/25/2020, 07:31   #79

The server is slow.

And i mean REAL SLOW.

Devs/Admins do not respond well it anyone talking about increased XP rates, Devs friends tell you to quit if you dont like it.

One of the admins (Peter) was involved in a server not long ago that failed miserably and he blamed the developer for it. All of the players quit because of the 1x Rates.

I see no future in this server so long as the staff team refuse to listen to their players.
Old 02/28/2020, 10:11   #80

Server is great, community are amazing.

Currently 2 streamers playing on the server doing multiple events and giveaways regularly!

Downside is the small population, but thats always going to grow over time!
Old 03/01/2020, 02:40   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkys View Post
Server is great, community are amazing.

Currently 2 streamers playing on the server doing multiple events and giveaways regularly!

Downside is the small population, but thats always going to grow over time!
Indeed!

Having a blast with the community so far! Keeps getting better

Old 03/05/2020, 16:42   #82

I was playing on this server since the opening. Ip limit was 3 but we were 2 friends on the same house. So i asked gm to increase the ip limit for us because we 2 ppl. He said okay. So i logged in 3 chars my housemate logged in 3 chars. Then gm decided to ban me since we have 6 chars on the same ip and giving my main char gold from them. Told me they all 6 my chars which is not. I told him i can send video/photo of me and my friend playing sro together but he keep saying that all was my char. And banned me. I was one of the highest lvl char on the server Tried to help people and create a nice community but He doesnt event talk to me. I could explain that he is wrong..Lost my 2week progress just like that. Spent too many hours to lvling,kiling uniques,going togui and ended up like this. This is what this server is. Think twice before you start. Gl to all
Old 03/05/2020, 18:33   #83

bad server gm helps some people sun,fgw cards etc I really feel stupid after saw this.. and left server.. not fair server !
Old 03/05/2020, 23:53   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasap1 View Post
bad server gm helps some people sun,fgw cards etc I really feel stupid after saw this.. and left server.. not fair server !
We definitely don't do that!
Apparently you cry banned your account for multi-accounting (3 > accounts) and abusing our rules.
Please cry somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnzakar View Post
I was playing on this server since the opening. Ip limit was 3 but we were 2 friends on the same house. So i asked gm to increase the ip limit for us because we 2 ppl. He said okay. So i logged in 3 chars my housemate logged in 3 chars. Then gm decided to ban me since we have 6 chars on the same ip and giving my main char gold from them. Told me they all 6 my chars which is not. I told him i can send video/photo of me and my friend playing sro together but he keep saying that all was my char. And banned me. I was one of the highest lvl char on the server Tried to help people and create a nice community but He doesnt event talk to me. I could explain that he is wrong..Lost my 2week progress just like that. Spent too many hours to lvling,kiling uniques,going togui and ended up like this. This is what this server is. Think twice before you start. Gl to all
You were abusing the rules since day 1 and lied to us, we checked your logs and saw you transferring large amounts of gold from various account to one. Please stop blaming me or my administration neither try to make fools out of us! We are acting fair in benefit of those people who play fair.
You have received a 2 day ban and you already cry a river here - for that I will make sure you will have no return to Little Town.
Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2020, 00:02   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasap1 View Post
Not true!

- - - -

Been playing since day1. Currently a little stuck due to personal reasons, but that's how it is.

Loving this server.
It is getting better and better. Can't wait for the patch this weekend to further improve gameplay and overall experience.

10/10. Community is amazing too.

Love,
Yeena
Old 03/06/2020, 00:05   #86

I think the server is great, it is a good challenge for experienced silkroad players and those who want to become one. The community is great and the gm is really trying hard to implement many of our wishes

just give it a try, otherwise you can't have a say. Getting your own picture is the most important thing

- MVP
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2020, 00:20   #87

Very Nice Old School Server. No ****** 16D

Nice GM (slow but nice) =) @

- WarNurEnWiz
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2020, 00:22   #88

Really nice 11DG Server!
Low rates for real Silkroad feeling...players have alot to do
until now the server is absolutly nice!!
-Active GM (5 Minutes)
-Events
-Silk Items for Gold
-Nice Updates

Give it a chance and join us <3

1 User
Old 03/06/2020, 00:23   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryEngine1337 View Post
-Active GM (5 Minutes)
Old 03/06/2020, 00:28   #90