Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Paradise Silkroad - Always Online - Free Forever - Quality Over Quantity.

Discussion on Paradise Silkroad - Always Online - Free Forever - Quality Over Quantity. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 09/06/2020, 23:43   #286

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,233
LOVE THE EXP AND STONE DROP RATE. PERFECT LONG TERM PROJECT WITHOUT OVEREDIT AND USELESS EDITS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09/11/2020, 07:42   #287

And a new change has come. Last week the HWID limit was changed from 8 to 4. This week the GM decided to change the HWID limit to 3.

If you want a stable server, without constant changes to hwid limit, please stay away from this place. I played in the previous version (Little Town) and it's the same shitshow as it was back then. I've tried supporting the server and the decisions of the GM, but it keeps getting worse. It seems like he doesn't even have a plan when he pushes changes through.

He increases the stone drop 1-10D to 400% and he wonders why people are gaining billions in gold. He bans people for exchanging gold to their main account. If you're playing on this server, be careful not to take a wrong step. If you want to play on this server, please check the history of this thread to see what kind of shitshow it really is.

One thing is possitive, the server is free.. But that's the only possitive thing.

Old 09/11/2020, 10:15   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by confict View Post
I did things in benefit of my servers players as I saw 1-10D alchemy stones necessary to increase drop rate to make early levelling more fun.
But hey - people like you decided to abuse that and start GOLDBOTTING on them - which is definitely against rules just as transferring large amounts of gold in benefit of your main char from alts.

And don't you dare talking about HWID / PC limit - it should be 1!

You should be very ashamed of what you're stating here - also I hope you go and never turn back to my community as people like you are hardcore cancer in Silkroad community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2020, 14:18   #289

I knew that players will come here to cry ...
Some dude made 1.7b over 9 hours, because transfered gold from goldbotters, other dude made somehow like 7b and grabbed some powerful item ... and now artuuro and the community is bad because he stopped the gold bots?

Its a shame that on a low rate server you come to bot with full parties.
Even with 4 party man you played solo never invited others to your parties. If the server would stay this way would end up like most of the servers listed here on epvp.. a simple botfest with all zones full with same players having full parties.

This server need real players that makes parties looking for others to make a bot party, share stuff .. dont bot for yourself. Plus that I never understood why someone will make a full party of bots and then bye game im afk for a day or a week see you all later.

This ain't joymax, u cannot sell your chars or the gold you make.. on psrvs you come to have fun and play with others, not bot non stop.

You all lost one gold bot and got crazy and almost suicidal... thats a shame.
Every server owner have his right to modify anything on his srv.. from rates to hwid to anything. Artuuro never asked for a cent from you gave you everything free.

Other srv force you to buy silk to be good and have item mall stuff, they ask donations some even give good items... you have here all for free, and still ***** up for hwid reduction?

He bans people for exchanging gold to their main account. - He clearly said on rules that "goldbotting is not allowed" so what you do?
You farm billions with 4 chars then take advantage. He gave a boost in stones only to help other players, not for you to abuse.
I made with my char only 380mil from stones, cuz i play with one char and do not bot 24/7 you probably made 4b with all bots..

Old 09/11/2020, 17:02   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
I did things in benefit of my servers players as I saw 1-10D alchemy stones necessary to increase drop rate to make early levelling more fun.
But hey - people like you decided to abuse that and start GOLDBOTTING on them - which is definitely against rules just as transferring large amounts of gold in benefit of your main char from alts.

And don't you dare talking about HWID / PC limit - it should be 1!

You should be very ashamed of what you're stating here - also I hope you go and never turn back to my community as people like you are hardcore cancer in Silkroad community.
* I did things in benefit of my servers players as I saw 1-10D alchemy stones necessary to increase drop rate to make early levelling more fun.
Yes it's true that the increased droprate of stones was a good idea. However, you should've decreased their sellprice by 400% as well. You enabled people to goldbot. It's pretty clear that you don't do any impact predictions while pushing changes through.

* And don't you dare talking about HWID / PC limit - it should be 1!
I don't really understand why you haven't implemented this from day one then. People search for servers with specific settings. Your server was advertised without any IP limit and HWID limit. Then after one week you enable a HWID limit of 4. Then one week later you enable a HWID limit of 3. These are pretty big changes for a server and they have impact, because people aren't able to use specific accounts anymore as they were used to. If you want a HWID limit of 1 I would advise you to implement that today instead of decreasing your HWID limit by one every week.

* You should be very ashamed of what you're stating here - also I hope you go and never turn back to my community as people like you are hardcore cancer in Silkroad community.
I don't really know how to reply to this. Why are you being so childish about this? I'm just sharing my opinion, and I'm elaborating why I feel like I feel.

Like I've said before, unfortunately you are too unstable to run a server by yourself. You're a great programmer, but sadly you lack the knowledge, patience and calmness to run a community and make intelligent decisions. Your thoughts get clouded easily when under pressure, and bad decisions follow.

I left the Discord server now, and I've given my characters away. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you know you can always reach me if you want to talk about anything.

Greets, confict / SimplyGreat / Super Saiyan Retard
Old 09/12/2020, 18:33   #291

Can not Start Game

i downloaded silkroad from mediafire
i had already w resdist even i downloaded and tried to set up but it said newer version i ve. i open silkeoad launcher click start nothing happens
just start lose and nothing happens....
i played tons of sro and set up thousands of games programs...
Can anyone help?

anyone online Atm? there is a server around? all fake or WTF?
Old 09/12/2020, 20:43   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigristigris View Post
i had already w resdist even i downloaded and tried to set up but it said newer version i ve. i open silkeoad launcher click start nothing happens
Can anyone help?

Join to Discord server for support.

Legendary guild looking for team mates. Newcommers are welcomed also. You can find us on Discord, we'll help you as we can. I hope we'll see you there!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2020, 20:50   #293

I get ban today. reason is goldbotting. real reason, I played with 3 char. IP limit is already 3. if staff annoyed you can get ban. there is only one rule ; my game, my rule. that's dictatorial.
Old 09/14/2020, 12:16   #294

Well guys! It is free to play server and he ain`t asking for any " server support " (Donates). You are able to get free silks and lot of stuff in game with bit of grind. Wanna goldbot feel free to get into International Silkroad Online.. They love goldbots and your cash. That you can`t follow rules is your problem. His server, his rules. It is long time server with cool people in it already. Sad to see people being mean cuz they can`t follow simply rules.

Looking for some buddies to start " Ironman " event , that looks some real challenge and with cool rewards

Everyone is welcome to join us and get some free cookies
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2020, 12:40   #295

Quote:
Originally Posted by selcuk2006 View Post
I get ban today. reason is goldbotting. real reason, I played with 3 char. IP limit is already 3. if staff annoyed you can get ban. there is only one rule ; my game, my rule. that's dictatorial.
You had 3 gold bot accounts all with same name all wizards with gap sitting farming gold, there is nothing do discuss about this.
Rules are rules.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2020, 18:25   #296

Received Thanks: 1,233
Quote:
Can anyone help?

its real not fake and u close all sro on your pc/laptop before opening silkroad launcher for this server?
Old 09/14/2020, 20:19   #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
You had 3 gold bot accounts all with same name all wizards with gap sitting farming gold, there is nothing do discuss about this.
Rules are rules.
if you set ip limit as 3, it means I can play with 3 clients.
You should add detailed info to the topic about that rule.
That rule should be like that ; ip/pc limit 3 but; 2x stall - 1x botting or ban
Old 09/15/2020, 14:28   #298

still i can not enter the game fck it
Selcuk you should learn that dictatorial means there is no rules..
if there is a rule and even rule makers obey that . this is a big step to democracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
its real not fake and u close all sro on your pc/laptop before opening silkroad launcher for this server?
i dont play sro atm
i downladed it and extracted a folder 1 254 version its auto updated start comes and i click nothing happens
start loses and launcher still stays
Old 09/15/2020, 21:17   #299

Every single day crybabies come to the game is keep yelling that they want unlimited HWID cuz ofc they want to bot with 64 chars if possible... cuz this way you really play a game. Can't wait for the day when Artuuro will get mad again and limit HWID to 1or2 ...
After he limited to 3 from 4, everyone "leaved" and said "srv will die youll lose all players" .. well we lost like 25 chars (which were goldbots) a few days later we are back to same number of players.
@ if you can put some pictures or a video with all the problem maybe we can help better. I downloaded the client from G.Drive and had no problem. Start the game with silkroad.exe first, let him update.. and you should be ok.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2020, 10:43   #300

Quote:
still i can not enter the game fck it
Selcuk you should learn that dictatorial means there is no rules..
if there is a rule and even rule makers obey that . this is a big step to democracy

i dont play sro atm
i downladed it and extracted a folder 1 254 version its auto updated start comes and i click nothing happens
start loses and launcher still stays
Please try deleting d3d9.dll from game folder and also install the VC redistributable available at downloads on , that should sort you out - if not, please drop me a message in discord I'll help you with this.

Tags
110, classic, gameplay, isro, silkroad