Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Paradise Silkroad - Always Online - Free Forever - Quality Over Quantity.

Discussion on Paradise Silkroad - Always Online - Free Forever - Quality Over Quantity. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 07/27/2020, 14:06   #256
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 246
Received Thanks: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmaxxxxx View Post
Good server, BUT developer needs to change this:

1. exp rate a little bit increase
2. job rate increase hugely!!!!!
3. make 12d available, i can see in the file there is already d12 items
4. make more people online
5. events in game!
6. increase magic POP rates!



also fix some bugs, game crashes if you want to see job export details

?
1. Rates are now increased
2. Job rate is good enough, I dont want people to have billions of gold in seconds.
3. Cap increase is required for that, currently we are 110 cap.
4. More people online is such an badass request for a free server without donations
5. Currently we only have 1 in-game GM who runs events whenever he can, I cant push the guy doing more as we all have real life jobs and the time is valuable thing - I will look forward to recruit more event GMs if the audience grows.
6. Magic pop will stay what it is - that was the real deal in iSRO will stay so in our sro.



Artuuro_lv is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2020, 16:37   #257
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 5
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
1. Rates are now increased
2. Job rate is good enough, I dont want people to have billions of gold in seconds.
3. Cap increase is required for that, currently we are 110 cap.
4. More people online is such an badass request for a free server without donations
5. Currently we only have 1 in-game GM who runs events whenever he can, I cant push the guy doing more as we all have real life jobs and the time is valuable thing - I will look forward to recruit more event GMs if the audience grows.
6. Magic pop will stay what it is - that was the real deal in iSRO will stay so in our sro.
1. Rates are now good!
2. Job rates are EXTREME LOW, I have just done JG-DW 5* trade full elephant, the reward is +-10m gold, now guys check this, for only 1 piece of egy set you will need approx 1.5b gold, Artuuro_lv you kidding me right???
3. Ok we can wait, np.
4. We can try to help you! just PM me if what
5. I can propose me as a GM if you want.
6. hmm ok))
7. What is the difference between 10dg sun new items in arena and Egy sets?? they are ALMOST the same... egy SLIGHTLY better, tho 10dg costs much higher than that
Thx


kmaxxxxx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2020, 17:06   #258
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,749
Received Thanks: 1,216
for 10d sun, if you destory it, it gives you adv B 11d
megaman4999 is offline  
Old 07/28/2020, 12:42   #259
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
for 10d sun, if you destory it, it gives you adv B 11d
yes

Arturo_Lv do you want to make some changes to Jobbing rates?


kmaxxxxx is offline  
Old 07/30/2020, 22:48   #260
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 5
hey guys what is max + here?
kmaxxxxx is offline  
Old 07/30/2020, 22:50   #261
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 246
Received Thanks: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmaxxxxx View Post
yes

Arturo_Lv do you want to make some changes to Jobbing rates?
I will release some fixes to the rates/drops with update this weekend.
Things I'm looking at right now:
- Job profitability
- Reduced EGY gear prices
- Reduced ROC gear prices (by a lot)
- Change of our current proxy to my custom one
- More avatars in mall
- Increased jewel drop rate (just a bit, its too low again)
- ... some more suggestions from the discord that are most common.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmaxxxxx View Post
hey guys what is max + here?
Its like it was in silkroad, no limits are added on that.
Artuuro_lv is offline  
Old 07/30/2020, 23:03   #262
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
I will release some fixes to the rates/drops with update this weekend.
Things I'm looking at right now:
- Job profitability
- Reduced EGY gear prices
- Reduced ROC gear prices (by a lot)
- Change of our current proxy to my custom one
- More avatars in mall
- Increased jewel drop rate (just a bit, its too low again)
- ... some more suggestions from the discord that are most common.



Its like it was in silkroad, no limits are added on that.
ty so much!!!! nice changes
kmaxxxxx is offline  
Old 07/31/2020, 00:16   #263
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 48
great am in
TitO_EgY_ is offline  
Old 08/01/2020, 15:18   #264
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 5
Hey when will the update be?
kmaxxxxx is offline  
Old 08/01/2020, 18:40   #265
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 28
moradm7mod is offline  
Old 08/03/2020, 10:53   #266
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 13
how many players
speed2014 is online now  
Old 08/04/2020, 17:04   #267
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 418
Received Thanks: 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed2014 View Post
how many players
124 ONLINE
amprenta is offline  
Old 08/05/2020, 22:05   #268
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 5
nice!
kmaxxxxx is offline  
Old 08/07/2020, 10:43   #269
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 241
Received Thanks: 90
just love the way it is


meshoo8 is offline  
Reply

Tags
110, classic, gameplay, isro, silkroad


Similar Threads Similar Threads
LITTLE TOWN SRO - 110 CAP - Classic ISRO - Public Beta
01/13/2020 - SRO PServer Advertising - 16 Replies
Please remove
ImmortailtySro/Cape 110/Cap 110/Skill Cap 110/Exp : 200x/Pt Exp : 300x/Drop Rate: 12x
01/22/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 6 Replies
Server Rates *Cap 110 *Skill Cap 110 *Exp : 200x *Pt Exp : 300x *Drop Rate: 12x *Sox Drop Rate : 2x *job rate : 3x • Jangan: Available
ImmortailtySro/Cape 110/Cap 110/Skill Cap 110/Exp : 200x/Pt Exp : 300x/Drop Rate: 12x
10/19/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 3 Replies
--Removed--
ImmortailtySro/Cape 110/Cap 110/Skill Cap 110/Exp : 200x/Pt Exp : 300x/Drop Rate: 12x
10/18/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
--Removed--



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.