Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sheva Online | Original Rates is back | Old School | D11 | G.O 15-1

Discussion on Sheva Online | Original Rates is back | Old School | D11 | G.O 15-1 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/16/2020, 17:31   #31

elite*gold: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroCool1987 View Post
Yes ... every town had his own song, if i remember right in the field there was music aswell.. here everything is silent, I hear my footstep and my skill only.

I see that every degree we get some SoM weapon, would be nice for characters that wear shield to get one aswell.

I see that some winter event is on, some letters drop on the ground, but I'm not allowed to pick them up.
Music, gonna fix it
Som weapon, you can find only D10 available at npc less than it you can pick we know it's little hard but it's pve server

about letters [HAPPY] we disabled it

Thank you for suggestion, gonna discuss my team about your suggestions asap and pm you back
Old 01/17/2020, 03:55   #32

elite*gold: 0
im in , looks nice
Old 01/17/2020, 15:22   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareemmike View Post
im in , looks nice
You're welcome
Old 01/18/2020, 01:39   #34

Received Thanks: 1,445
i dont feel like exp rate is 5x or even the rates are accurate because how can a player reach lvl101 in 2days by hunting uniques without questing. usually 5x exp rate to reach lvl101 is about 1week max
Old 01/18/2020, 11:40   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
i dont feel like exp rate is 5x or even the rates are accurate because how can a player reach lvl101 in 2days by hunting uniques without questing. usually 5x exp rate to reach lvl101 is about 1week max
Uniques can up you faster
also exp rate less than 100 is mid rate, but higher 100 very hard
you didn't wait to ask even didn't give try!
Old 01/18/2020, 14:09   #36

few questions

@ hello, I have 3 question for you

1. Can you do some level range for uniques?
It will be much nicer to give the opportunity to anyone to kill uniques, not only high or max level players with lots of reverse scroll and high damage.

2. Can you do the HP / MP / Grain stack to like 500, now by default is 50.
I don't know for sure for arrows and bolts if is like 2k atleast per arrow / bolts stack.

3. If I use voting system to gather silks, can I buy things from mall and trade them to other players or put them in storage / guild storage?

4. If you have 2 accounts on same pc / ip you cannot vote with both every 24h?

I know that you try to keep the server as classic as possible, but improving stack limit for potions / arrows / grains / elixires this doesn't ruin the classic feeling at all.
Old 01/18/2020, 22:52   #37

Quote:
@ hello, I have 3 question for you

1. Can you do some level range for uniques?
It will be much nicer to give the opportunity to anyone to kill uniques, not only high or max level players with lots of reverse scroll and high damage.

- exp before 101 mid rate, after 101 little hard
uniques are useless after level 100

2. Can you do the HP / MP / Grain stack to like 500, now by default is 50.
I don't know for sure for arrows and bolts if is like 2k atleast per arrow / bolts stack.

Grains max stack 1k you can but it's from potion npc [Jangan]
Arrow maybe add new value

3. If I use voting system to gather silks, can I buy things from mall and trade them to other players or put them in storage / guild storage?

almost of silk items tradable, also you can pm any gm to test it before buying
Notice: F10 useless items, there is [Sheva store] inside jangan town

4. If you have 2 accounts on same pc / ip you cannot vote with both every 24h?

Yea, you cannot vote twice from same ip

I know that you try to keep the server as classic as possible, but improving stack limit for potions / arrows / grains / elixires this doesn't ruin the classic feeling at all.
You are welcome ♥
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2020, 23:26   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come2Mama View Post
You are welcome ♥
OK, thanks for reply. All I plan to buy from F10 is a grab pet and clock for it, and maybe some reverse scrolls, im not a huge fan of costumes
I buy MP and HP potion from the Potion Merchants from Cities, now from Samarkand, starting tomorrow ill move to Hotan, and those potions don't stack more than 50 :P

Well if you say that after 100 uniques are useless, why everyone kill uniques, why dont they leave them for others?

I'll check tomorrow the Jangan to see what shops are there exactly.
Thanks again for reply!
Old 01/18/2020, 23:49   #39

Received Thanks: 1,445
Quote:
Uniques can up you faster
also exp rate less than 100 is mid rate, but higher 100 very hard
you didn't wait to ask even didn't give try!
they should have said that in the info before grand opening as a heads up
Old 01/19/2020, 19:51   #40

Talking

@ hey its me again, here to bother you with one more question.

So today, I moved to Hotan and I really got a bit disappointed, and i'll tell you why.

Constantinople and Samarkand were pretty good maps, plenty of monsters to kill, many of them on same location.

Hotan on the other hand, is light a ghost land ... monsters are just a few and are dispersed on a huge area.
I tried to level up at Maongs, but not many needed to kill 2-3-4 of them, then start walking around to find a few more to kill and search again.
I tried to level up at Small Bunwang / Bunwang, even worse maybe found 4-5 in a close range killed them, then walked around a lot to find a few more to kill .. started from the spot near Hotan and walked almost to Edimmu, left and right side, not enough bunwangs to kill. Ultra Blood Devil aswell just a few, Golden / White Spiders not enough, Mujigi aswell didnt found too many.
So the monsters near Hotan aren't enough to level up, I dont know how is the situation on Karakoram at penons I didnt went there yet cuz I struggle to find mobs to level up + with my gap for SP is kinda slow. So because all those monsters are throwed around the city with big space between is hard to play or even bot. I PLAY BY HAND NO BOT INVOLVED YET.
At the moment i'm only 46 tryin' to level up to 50 to move penon, but is bit difficult cuz I farm some SP to go FF for 50.
I don't know exactly how is in Karakoram, or the rest of Hotan map or Alexandria map, I just say what I saw.

So now the question:

- Can you do something about Hotan monsters? Make more of them to spawn and the spawn rate to be faster.
Old 01/19/2020, 23:33   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
they should have said that in the info before grand opening as a heads up
hope to see you around
just give a new try

we are missing you buddy

Quote:
@ hey its me again, here to bother you with one more question.

So today, I moved to Hotan and I really got a bit disappointed, and i'll tell you why.

Constantinople and Samarkand were pretty good maps, plenty of monsters to kill, many of them on same location.

Hotan on the other hand, is light a ghost land ... monsters are just a few and are dispersed on a huge area.
I tried to level up at Maongs, but not many needed to kill 2-3-4 of them, then start walking around to find a few more to kill and search again.
I tried to level up at Small Bunwang / Bunwang, even worse maybe found 4-5 in a close range killed them, then walked around a lot to find a few more to kill .. started from the spot near Hotan and walked almost to Edimmu, left and right side, not enough bunwangs to kill. Ultra Blood Devil aswell just a few, Golden / White Spiders not enough, Mujigi aswell didnt found too many.
So the monsters near Hotan aren't enough to level up, I dont know how is the situation on Karakoram at penons I didnt went there yet cuz I struggle to find mobs to level up + with my gap for SP is kinda slow. So because all those monsters are throwed around the city with big space between is hard to play or even bot. I PLAY BY HAND NO BOT INVOLVED YET.
At the moment i'm only 46 tryin' to level up to 50 to move penon, but is bit difficult cuz I farm some SP to go FF for 50.
I don't know exactly how is in Karakoram, or the rest of Hotan map or Alexandria map, I just say what I saw.

So now the question:

- Can you do something about Hotan monsters? Make more of them to spawn and the spawn rate to be faster.
happy to see you again
don't worry, low spawn rates will be increased
already done, just standing on next update in few days
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2020, 09:44   #42

Best server <3
Old 01/21/2020, 19:02   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneaX60 View Post
Best server <3
Thank you for review ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Sro View Post
Good luck my friend wish you do best !!
Thanks Apple ♥ you too mate
Old 01/21/2020, 22:43   #44

Quote:
happy to see you again
don't worry, low spawn rates will be increased
already done, just standing on next update in few days

Looking forward for that restart you talked about, server is amazing .. but now I noticed that Downhang is a ghostland. Just please reply here when you restart it and think that monsters problem is fixed, to check it

Jangan + Constantinople + Samarkand are okish with mobs.
Downhang and Hotan are ghostlands.
Don't know about Alexandria cuz didnt went there so far, or DW Caves / Jangan Caves.

Look, i recorded with bandicam 2minutes of DW, dont be fooled by those mobs, die fast and respawn very hard. Idk why dont appear as link tho

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2020, 13:04   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsarik1 View Post
Really good server and amazing company! Also GM's are really friendly.

IGN: MrRapidEye
Thank you for review ♥