Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eldorado Online | 90 CAP | EU&CH | Low rates | iSro System | REAL Old school

Discussion on Eldorado Online | 90 CAP | EU&CH | Low rates | iSro System | REAL Old school within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 99
Eldorado Online | 90 CAP | EU&CH | Low rates | iSro System | REAL Old school

Eldorado Online | 90 CAP | EU/CH | Low rates | Old school | Drop system | BA Arena

Welcome to Eldorado Online! I am pleased to introduce you to a completely old school based project, with only few differences from the old 90 cap iSRO which we all loved and enjoyed so much. Eldorado is a project, which is made with the intention to be a long-term stable server, where people can remind themselves of the good old times which we all had around 10 years ago in the international servers. Our goal is clear - make a good player community and satisfy it as much as we can. We already have plans for updating the server in future to cap 100 and cap 110, so our goals are clear - we do not have intention the server to be only 90 cap. My personal goal, as owner of this server is to make it work for years, not like every other server in the scene. We all know how many servers opened and died within 2 months during the last 8 years, and I believe the time to end this has come.
[Beta opening - 18.12.2019 | Wednesday]

The beta is for you to get a first insight and to fix us on any bugs / errors that are noticeable, if you have any further suggestions for improving the server you can tell us that.

[Server Opening - 21.12.2019 Saturday]

Finally, after the successful beta process, we will be ready for the grand opening! Here is the server you will probably fall in love with. Eldorado Online comes to write its name in gold letters and sees the power to meet your expectations. All problems identified during the beta process will be resolved. See you in the game.

Rates Amount
Experience Rate X2
Party Experience Rate X2.2
Drop Rate X2
Gold Drop Rate X1.2
Trade Rate X5 (GOLD ONLY)
Quest Rate X5
Max Plus +10
Active Fortress Hotan
Auto Events Yes (soon)
Capture The Flag Disabled
Battle Arena Enabled
IP Limit 4
Botting Allowed

Race

We all know that 90 cap had both races - EU & CH. We also know that most of the community loves both races, and for that we will provide both of them. The decision for this is clear - we want a REAL old school server, which has all features that iSRO had long time ago and also include few, which we believe will benefit the game and make you want to play it even more.

Server cap

90. There is a reason for that of course. We believe that between 90 ~ 110 cap the game was on its top level and people enjoyed it for real. There were plenty of features and it started to actually bring more people during that period.

Mastery level

Here comes the biggest difference we made comparing to the original server. We all know how much harder was for CH race to compete with EU, so our solution is pretty simple - we increased the CH mastery level to 360. We already did some tests and this actually makes CH chars pretty decent vs EU. EU mastery is dynamic of course, which means its 180 on top level.

Alchemy limit

Our max plus is going to be +10 with no advanced elixirs included. We don't like higher +'s than that, the balance gets lost really easy if you raise the alchemy rates and make the limit 15 for example, making +10 as a max plus should bring the desired balance between the players.

PC limit & IP Limit

The PC limit is a must for every server in our opinion and the reasons are clear to the community. We don't want a population of 5000 chars for example, and 4500 of them to be bots. We also don't believe that running 3 or 4 party's is not fair to everybody, so for that reason we will set PC limit to 4.
IP limit is going to be 4.

Job changes

We made a few changes in the job system. First of all - the rates. We raised the gold profit to 3x. So for a full 5* trade from JG to DW, you'll pay 4.4m for goods and get around 20m in the end. The profit is going to be around 15m for the easiest route in the game.

Honor buff system

Honor buffs have been disabled.

Guild & Union Limit

Guild limit is going to be 32, Union limit is going to be 2.

[SOX]

The drop rates for the SOS, SOM, SUN are set as default. We want a play2win server, so in order to get SOM/SUN you will have to either drop it from mobs, where the chance is not that big, or fight for uniques, BA arena, CTF and trade for them. We will open only the accessories in the beginning, which you will be able to find in BA shop in Hotan. There is also GDF, which most of the silkroad players love as well. It will cost you 200m gold to gain 2 str and 2 int.

SUN Weapon is achievable by doing Forgotten World as well.

Battle Arena

Battle Arena is going to be one of the most important ways to get arena coins, in order to buy SOM/SUN acc's last tier. You will win 10 arena if you win the battle, and gain only 3 if you lose it.

Capture the flag

We all loved that feature as well, so we just changed the rewards from it - each kill will give you 1 arena coin, which makes this event even more important than Battle Arena.

Uniques
Drop typeAmount:
Reverse Scroll 2 ~ 4
Global Chatting 2 ~ 4
Arena Coin 2 ~ 8
"50" Silk Scroll 1

Each Unique will drop Arena Coins, Global Chatting scrolls, Reverse Return Scrolls, Silk Scrolls and of course the normal items. Our advice is - go hunt them, you won't regret it. The rewards from them are actually close to crazy.
We included STR uniques in order to give STR characters a chance to get arena coins, silk scrolls, global chatting and reverse scrolls as well.
BA NPC

The cost for each SUN accessory is between 600~700 arena coins, which shouldn't be that hard to obtain. There is also GDF which we all love for the price of 200m gold. The best way to get gold of course is trading.

IMPORTANT

There will be a schedule of events done by GM every week in order to keep the activity of the server high. We will make a schedule with events we planned so everybody gets a notice about it and get the chance to attend. During the weekends, there will be a PVP event, which will be with the highest reward. We will talk about this more after we open the server.

Keep in mind that we are open for ideas and we'll consider each and every one of them.
We are still working on the thread, follow for further information.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 77093991_106021264199791_3486413799580237824_n.jpg (104.5 KB, 4798 views)
File Type: jpg StarterInv.jpg (29.4 KB, 715 views)
File Type: jpg Stacks.jpg (9.6 KB, 718 views)
File Type: jpg gdf.jpg (59.1 KB, 4777 views)
File Type: jpg BA.jpg (75.2 KB, 4777 views)
File Type: jpg 76914270_450005542596616_3397694562817277952_n.jpg (144.2 KB, 4774 views)
File Type: jpg honor buffs.jpg (2.7 KB, 4769 views)
File Type: jpg ds.jpg (10.4 KB, 4741 views)
File Type: jpg 74487312_472915116661670_1047214933453832192_n.jpg (217.2 KB, 590 views)
Thanks
10 Users
Old 12/08/2019, 15:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'm in! Sounds freaking delicious! Well done! Just what I've wanted!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2019, 16:13   #3

Finally a good server. I'm totally in!

I would just ask to increase the rates, there's no magic anymore to lvl from 1 to 90. =P
Old 12/08/2019, 16:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyotelucas70 View Post
Finally a good server. I'm totally in!

I would just ask to increase the rates, there's no magic anymore to lvl from 1 to 90. =P
We hope there will be, since we increased the quest rates. They will help a lot in getting max level, so that's the reason we'll keep exp rates low. And believe it or not, it won't take you longer than 2 weeks to reach max lvl.

10 people with Eldorado Online signature on EPVP will be rewarded 500 silk before grand opening. Use the signature below on Elitepvpers and leave a comment with your character name to participate.

Code:
[CENTER][URL="http://eldoradofamily.com"][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/N7BZdab.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
Old 12/08/2019, 20:14   #5

Really good work! Sounds like isro with extra steps, i love it, i’m in!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2019, 17:06   #6

elite*gold: 32
Sounds nice, im in !

Any balance between EU/CHN?
Old 12/10/2019, 18:07   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX_Scrubs_Xx View Post
Sounds nice, im in !

Any balance between EU/CHN?
As I mentioned, the balance comes with giving CH more level mastery (360) and increasing the CD for some euro skills. We try to keep the game as much as possible to the original one, but some stuff are edited in order to give balance between the races.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2019, 18:11   #8

elite*gold: 32
ok that sounds nice
Old 12/12/2019, 05:11   #9

"Real old school"
I don't see the real old school when giving away free SOS +3 equipment for leveling, and let's not talk about the honor system and the trade profits.
If you wanted a real old school server you would let the players to train by themselves with no spoon-feeding such as free gold and SP when creating new characters, that is NOT old school.
Arena coins? haha okay I'm definitely out as well as everybody else I guess..
Just a 1x server assuming that they're "old school" by letting players have everything they needed to just train with gap 0 and not care about trading or farming for their equipment.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2019, 11:29   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abunavha View Post
"Real old school"
I don't see the real old school when giving away free SOS +3 equipment for leveling, and let's not talk about the honor system and the trade profits.
If you wanted a real old school server you would let the players to train by themselves with no spoon-feeding such as free gold and SP when creating new characters, that is NOT old school.
Arena coins? haha okay I'm definitely out as well as everybody else I guess..
Just a 1x server assuming that they're "old school" by letting players have everything they needed to just train with gap 0 and not care about trading or farming for their equipment.
In order to reach that, in my opinion the whole silkroad community has to change. Trust me, I really wanted to make it completely like iSRO 10 years ago, but believe it or not, no more than 50 players will join such a server. Trade profits are increased not by much in order to make job active. And in my opinion the honor system with graduates is not fair to anyone, so it needs to be changed. I am really sorry that you don't like the server, but I still believe not "everybody" is out, since we got not bad activity for the beginning. We expect population of 800+, which for such a server is not a bad start.

Thank you for the opinion though, everybody has the right to share his opinion and I appreciate each and every one of them.
Old 12/12/2019, 11:58   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsDoIt1 View Post
In order to reach that, in my opinion the whole silkroad community has to change. Trust me, I really wanted to make it completely like iSRO 10 years ago, but believe it or not, no more than 50 players will join such a server. Trade profits are increased not by much in order to make job active. And in my opinion the honor system with graduates is not fair to anyone, so it needs to be changed. I am really sorry that you don't like the server, but I still believe not "everybody" is out, since we got not bad activity for the beginning. We expect population of 800+, which for such a server is not a bad start.

Thank you for the opinion though, everybody has the right to share his opinion and I appreciate each and every one of them.
I wont include the name of the server that is 100% OLD NOSTALGIC SILKROAD and of course it's doing pretty well atm.. So you lose 50 players here but gain another 150 there. Life is all about taking risks.
You can always give it a shot and see how it goes, but saying that your server offers the real nostalgia is just wrong.
Also I would love to join your Discord channel and see how things go, but I can't find it on your thread sadly..

EDIT:
I am only saying such things because I see your server as a potential for success, don't get my words as if they were offensive.
I would love to see more real nostalgic servers though.
Old 12/12/2019, 12:13   #12

Seems ok except that botting seems to be too good.
Old 12/12/2019, 12:45   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abunavha View Post
I wont include the name of the server that is 100% OLD NOSTALGIC SILKROAD and of course it's doing pretty well atm.. So you lose 50 players here but gain another 150 there. Life is all about taking risks.
You can always give it a shot and see how it goes, but saying that your server offers the real nostalgia is just wrong.
Also I would love to join your Discord channel and see how things go, but I can't find it on your thread sadly..

EDIT:
I am only saying such things because I see your server as a potential for success, don't get my words as if they were offensive.
I would love to see more real nostalgic servers though.
I will upload the discord channel this evening or tomorrow morning. It's not ready with the full info needed on it, that is the reason for not uploading it yet. Thank you for your opinion once again, I appreciate it honestly. Taking risks sometimes is not that easy as it seems to be, I've been asking players during the last half a year about what would they like in a server, and the opinions are quite different. Sadly, you cannot make everybody happy, but I do give my best to this server and i'll keep doing my best in order to make a good community with people who actually enjoy the game. Since this is my first and last project, I am doing everything as I believe it should be for the moment, this doesn't mean things can't change.

P.S. We are hiring a moderator for discord channel. I will give more info about hiring as well once I upload the channel itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkmanlol10 View Post
Seems ok except that botting seems to be too good.
Botting is completely allowed, but as it's written on the thread there are plenty of features to go for, also there will be a schedule with events every week.

Believe me, If I see that the server is heading towards a botting one, the reactions are going to be immediate.
Old 12/12/2019, 21:41   #14

elite*gold: 8
I played eldorado so I'll give this a shot... did you guys play in eldorado server?
Old 12/13/2019, 15:59   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiscript View Post
I played eldorado so I'll give this a shot... did you guys play in eldorado server?
Yes, we did.
Closed Thread