Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eldorado Online | 90 CAP | EU&CH | Low rates | iSro System | REAL Old school

Discussion on Eldorado Online | 90 CAP | EU&CH | Low rates | iSro System | REAL Old school within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/13/2020, 16:34   #151

elite*gold: 0
Dear gm! Good evening! At the moment we still have 330 mastery instead of 360. Look at this <a

Old 01/13/2020, 17:22   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorka View Post
Dear gm! Good evening! At the moment we still have 330 mastery instead of 360. Look at this <a

It says 330 but its 360.

Old 01/13/2020, 19:01   #153

Dear GM and players, please advise :
1. What lvl I should be to join arena and CTF?
2. What is the schedule for ARENA and CTF also?

Dear GM, one more question.
Where can I find info regarding news and updates?
Old 01/13/2020, 19:52   #154

It's nice to see the server growing with such a wonderful community! I hope those random servers wont try to steal your players because this server is such a gem.

Quote:
Dear GM and players, please advise :
1. What lvl I should be to join arena and CTF?
2. What is the schedule for ARENA and CTF also?

Dear GM, one more question.
Where can I find info regarding news and updates?
Discord obviously.

Old 01/13/2020, 19:55   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abunavha View Post
It's nice to see the server growing with such a wonderful community! I hope those random servers wont try to steal your players because this server is such a gem.

Discord obviously.
I just see RULES in discord. No any new info or news...
Old 01/13/2020, 20:05   #156

Quote:
I just see RULES in discord. No any new info or news...
Obviously you have no read the rules, you have to accept them eventually after reading them all..
Old 01/13/2020, 20:50   #157

Best 90cap EU/CH i ever played <3
if anyone need Help pm me in game

IGN: SneaX
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2020, 11:41   #158

One of the greatest server I ever play! Long term, old school, active community!<3
Did you miss old days? Join to Eldorado^^

IGN: GJan1337
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2020, 16:58   #159

Join ELDORADO ONLINE today!

Very good server. I am a new one on this Eldorado server, but it is so pleasure to feel old feelings SRO expirience. Hope it will be long term and will be the most successfull Pserver in the WORLD ))

IGN: Feedher
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2020, 20:35   #160

Been on it since opening and love the feeling of the server.

Population is steadily growing every day with new people.
People who understand the game, adults, nostalgic players, an awesome community overall.
English is the main language by far in global chat which indicates an other playerbase the let us say one of the big pservers nowadays. Which consist out of a community where global chat is spammed by garbish.

Server rates are good, not too heavy but hard enough. Sp farming is required at some point or in the beginning of the game. Slowing the pace down of lvling just throws you back to good old isro times.
As a chin you have to consider you want to be ff in 360 masteries. A new twist giving chin an extra tree as advantage against the euro race.

Drop rate is good, few sun items have dropped but enough compared to the amount of players on the server. Uniques also drop silk, arena coin and sp scrolls which makes farming more fun. Also don't forget the premium sp quest that gives 5 times 10k sp.

No auto equipment spinned up the economy immedtialy! Sos wep till 5d makes lvling with quests just plain fun to do. Considering the rewards and feeling it gives you. When again did we do these quests?
At the golden era of sro.

This server feels like a mirror to those good times.

Events are frequently hosted and the team behind the server is dedicated and active in-game. Action is always taken upon problems immedtialy it seems. So hand down to their work so far.

I can conclude that so far this server seems to be a hidden gem.

Feels like a new sro home, just like back in those days.

IGN: Psilocybin
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/14/2020, 21:13   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psilocybin666 View Post
Been on it since opening and love the feeling of the server.

Population is steadily growing every day with new people.
People who understand the game, adults, nostalgic players, an awesome community overall.
English is the main language by far in global chat which indicates an other playerbase the let us say one of the big pservers nowadays. Which consist out of a community where global chat is spammed by garbish.

Server rates are good, not too heavy but hard enough. Sp farming is required at some point or in the beginning of the game. Slowing the pace down of lvling just throws you back to good old isro times.
As a chin you have to consider you want to be ff in 360 masteries. A new twist giving chin an extra tree as advantage against the euro race.

Drop rate is good, few sun items have dropped but enough compared to the amount of players on the server. Uniques also drop silk, arena coin and sp scrolls which makes farming more fun. Also don't forget the premium sp quest that gives 5 times 10k sp.

No auto equipment spinned up the economy immedtialy! Sos wep till 5d makes lvling with quests just plain fun to do. Considering the rewards and feeling it gives you. When again did we do these quests?
At the golden era of sro.

This server feels like a mirror to those good times.

Events are frequently hosted and the team behind the server is dedicated and active in-game. Action is always taken upon problems immedtialy it seems. So hand down to their work so far.

I can conclude that so far this server seems to be a hidden gem.

Feels like a new sro home, just like back in those days.

IGN: Psilocybin

(bow)
Old 01/14/2020, 21:23   #162

Been on so many psros (and isros actually, fatique system wtf??) lately looking for that isro feel that i had 5-10 years ago.

First server that actually gives me that feel and makes me work for gear and items instead of just giving suns by the bucket.

Definitely worth checking out by anyone that chases the isro nostalgic feel.

IGN: Cnapmax (Totally underfarmed warrior)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2020, 23:12   #163

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by fla1rr View Post
Been on so many psros (and isros actually, fatique system wtf??) lately looking for that isro feel that i had 5-10 years ago.

First server that actually gives me that feel and makes me work for gear and items instead of just giving suns by the bucket.

Definitely worth checking out by anyone that chases the isro nostalgic feel.

IGN: Cnapmax (Totally underfarmed warrior)
If you tell your IGN to sign up to EPVP SIGNATURE EVENT please edit your profile with our signature as said on discord channel #events.

Beside that, thanks for the positive feedback guys!
Old 01/15/2020, 10:39   #164

Look too good not to have that one annoying player to ruin it for the rest.

Checking it out now.

IGN: Luv
Old 01/15/2020, 11:40   #165

Looks like not bad, friendly community, 360 mastery for china So lvling, write when reach 90 lvl

IGN: Kremov