Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gaia Reborn | Cap 100 | Chinese & Europe | Mid Rates | G.O 15.11

Discussion on Gaia Reborn | Cap 100 | Chinese & Europe | Mid Rates | G.O 15.11 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/05/2019, 21:00   #121

elite*gold: 125
Server will be under maintenance to apply the new update at 22:00 GMT+2 to 23:00 GMT+2
Old 11/05/2019, 21:54   #122

elite*gold: 16
Maintenance yippi booooooo
Old 11/05/2019, 21:57   #123

Patch 3.0
  • Added Energy of life 1st degree [Zerk Potion] at Potion NPC
  • Fixed Titles Issue
  • Decreased Thieves / Hunters NPC
  • Replaced Thieves / Hunters NPC Degree 10 to Degree 9
  • Increased Silk Speed to 30 Days
  • Increased drop Immortal / Astral from Boss Uniques (FGW)
  • Fixed Ranking on Website
  • Fixed Accessory & Shield Switch Scroll
  • Fixed Devil Garden Drops
  • Increased IP Limit to 6 Instead of 4
  • Enabled Jangan Cave (B1 and B2)
Old 11/06/2019, 00:17   #124

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
Thanks ^^ Looking around the forums for some retro sro feels, yeah ^^ You haven't even left the scene?

awww Ahri <3
we can continue the chat on discord, if you can let me add you
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2019, 01:45   #125

We're very disappointed. The Developer made unintended mistake.
While he is coding the database he changed the players equipment accidentally and he don't have a BackUp from the databaste.
We can't RollBack. So we decide to close the server until the next Friday 15.11.2019 . We will build up a better database and add new featrues.
And going to change the Cap to lv 100 instead of 90 with more areas and more activities.
For all donators they will get back all of their silks at the New version of Gaia - Cap 100.
For all players who reached Lv 90 they will get a package includes ( prem + / Grab Pet / Attack Pet / Reverses and Global Scrolls ).
We are very sorry for doing such a stupid fault like this we will try hard to comeback on the next Friday by New Players and the Old compensated players.
Moreover we will do a lot of Events on Facebook and Advertising to reach more players during this week.
Players who won before at the Share Events or Lucky Comments or Beta Phases will receive the rewards again at the Grand Opening.
We just took this decision because it's the only decision better than closing Gaia.

Grand Opening : 15.11.2019
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2019, 05:30   #126

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotten Alien View Post
We're very disappointed. The Developer made unintended mistake.
While he is coding the database he changed the players equipment accidentally and he don't have a BackUp from the databaste.
We can't RollBack. So we decide to close the server until the next Friday 15.11.2019 . We will build up a better database and add new featrues.
And going to change the Cap to lv 100 instead of 90 with more areas and more activities.
For all donators they will get back all of their silks at the New version of Gaia - Cap 100.
For all players who reached Lv 90 they will get a package includes ( prem + / Grab Pet / Attack Pet / Reverses and Global Scrolls ).
We are very sorry for doing such a stupid fault like this we will try hard to comeback on the next Friday by New Players and the Old compensated players.
Moreover we will do a lot of Events on Facebook and Advertising to reach more players during this week.
Players who won before at the Share Events or Lucky Comments or Beta Phases will receive the rewards again at the Grand Opening.
We just took this decision because it's the only decision better than closing Gaia.

beginner developer ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2019, 06:13   #127

elite*gold: 1400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerox* View Post
beginner developer ..
If the developer doesn't have a backup, it doesn't mean that he is a beginner.. We all do mistakes. We are not gods, we are humans that may do mistakes. We know that's a big mistake, but best of luck with your decision guys.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/10/2019, 17:48   #128

Gaia Reborn is coming back Cap 100 CH & EU
  • We made a big fault and we are trying to resolve the problem by reborning Gaia one more time.
  • Old Players will be compensated & Donators will take all the silks back.

We will be aware this time to avoid any faults and we are going to add more features and fix somethings to make it more entertaining. Hope old players understand that and forgive us. Hoping we collect some new players too so we can survive.

Quote:
beginner developer ..
You are right , you can say what you want
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/10/2019, 21:23   #129

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,174
if i where players i would join again for respecting you only ..
you caring about the players so they will care about you don't worry .
they will join again .
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2019, 03:18   #130

Let's give it another shot
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2019, 16:37   #131

Ok, worth a try once again.
- Change the Beta / Grand opening dates as this may be miss leading to new players
- Question about the compensation reward . Will it be silk from what i have spent or what i just have ? because i donated and used it just before server closed.

-Unban Daima#3530 on discord, wanna speak to you in private

Good luck in this 100Cap, hopefully nothing bad happens once more as it did with the 90cap.
Old 11/11/2019, 19:47   #132

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by daima321 View Post
- Change the Beta / Grand opening dates as this may be miss leading to new players
- Question about the compensation reward . Will it be silk from what i have spent or what i just have ? because i donated and used it just before server closed.

Good luck in this 100Cap, hopefully nothing bad happens once more as it did with the 90cap.
Oh you wanna add "Add Windows 10 Education to the filter dll" and "Give the developer some instructions not to accuse players who use it as "virtual machine users""?

That was the funnierst thing ever. I even send them a video where I restarted my pc and their answer was "Yeah its a virtual machine if your dll detects it". But they couldn't admit that it was them ******* up. Now their "super dev" ****** up by himself. I guess karma is getting back around.
Old 11/11/2019, 22:52   #133

good game we in
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2019, 22:54   #134

Quote:
if i where players i would join again for respecting you only ..
you caring about the players so they will care about you don't worry .
they will join again .
hope so

Quote:
Originally Posted by daima321 View Post

donators got their silk once more . you can check it on the website.
Don't worry , we will do our best
Old 11/12/2019, 16:34   #135

it looks good, im in
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread