Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Gaia Reborn | Cap 100 | Chinese & Europe | Mid Rates | G.O 15.11

Discussion on Gaia Reborn | Cap 100 | Chinese & Europe | Mid Rates | G.O 15.11 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 11/05/2019, 21:00   #121
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 306
Received Thanks: 191
Server will be under maintenance to apply the new update at 22:00 GMT+2 to 23:00 GMT+2
Rotten Alien is offline  
Old 11/05/2019, 21:54   #122
 
elite*gold: 16
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 752
Received Thanks: 245
Maintenance yippi booooooo
CarolineForbes is offline  
Old 11/05/2019, 21:57   #123
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 306
Received Thanks: 191
Patch 3.0
  • Added Energy of life 1st degree [Zerk Potion] at Potion NPC
  • Fixed Titles Issue
  • Decreased Thieves / Hunters NPC
  • Replaced Thieves / Hunters NPC Degree 10 to Degree 9
  • Increased Silk Speed to 30 Days
  • Increased drop Immortal / Astral from Boss Uniques (FGW)
  • Fixed Ranking on Website
  • Fixed Accessory & Shield Switch Scroll
  • Fixed Devil Garden Drops
  • Increased IP Limit to 6 Instead of 4
  • Enabled Jangan Cave (B1 and B2)
Rotten Alien is offline  
Old 11/06/2019, 00:17   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,880
Received Thanks: 1,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
Thanks ^^ Looking around the forums for some retro sro feels, yeah ^^ You haven't even left the scene?



awww Ahri <3
we can continue the chat on discord, if you can let me add you
megaman4999 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2019, 01:45   #125
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 306
Received Thanks: 191
We're very disappointed. The Developer made unintended mistake.
While he is coding the database he changed the players equipment accidentally and he don't have a BackUp from the databaste.
We can't RollBack. So we decide to close the server until the next Friday 15.11.2019 . We will build up a better database and add new featrues.
And going to change the Cap to lv 100 instead of 90 with more areas and more activities.
For all donators they will get back all of their silks at the New version of Gaia - Cap 100.
For all players who reached Lv 90 they will get a package includes ( prem + / Grab Pet / Attack Pet / Reverses and Global Scrolls ).
We are very sorry for doing such a stupid fault like this we will try hard to comeback on the next Friday by New Players and the Old compensated players.
Moreover we will do a lot of Events on Facebook and Advertising to reach more players during this week.
Players who won before at the Share Events or Lucky Comments or Beta Phases will receive the rewards again at the Grand Opening.
We just took this decision because it's the only decision better than closing Gaia.

Grand Opening : 15.11.2019
Rotten Alien is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2019, 05:30   #126



 
elite*gold: 1460
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 689
Received Thanks: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotten Alien View Post
We're very disappointed. The Developer made unintended mistake.
While he is coding the database he changed the players equipment accidentally and he don't have a BackUp from the databaste.
We can't RollBack. So we decide to close the server until the next Friday 15.11.2019 . We will build up a better database and add new featrues.
And going to change the Cap to lv 100 instead of 90 with more areas and more activities.
For all donators they will get back all of their silks at the New version of Gaia - Cap 100.
For all players who reached Lv 90 they will get a package includes ( prem + / Grab Pet / Attack Pet / Reverses and Global Scrolls ).
We are very sorry for doing such a stupid fault like this we will try hard to comeback on the next Friday by New Players and the Old compensated players.
Moreover we will do a lot of Events on Facebook and Advertising to reach more players during this week.
Players who won before at the Share Events or Lucky Comments or Beta Phases will receive the rewards again at the Grand Opening.
We just took this decision because it's the only decision better than closing Gaia.

Grand Opening : 15.11.2019
beginner developer ..
VORTEX* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2019, 06:13   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,116
Received Thanks: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerox* View Post
beginner developer ..
If the developer doesn't have a backup, it doesn't mean that he is a beginner.. We all do mistakes. We are not gods, we are humans that may do mistakes. We know that's a big mistake, but best of luck with your decision guys.
ZΞDStorm is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/10/2019, 17:48   #128
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 306
Received Thanks: 191
Gaia Reborn is coming back Cap 100 CH & EU
  • We made a big fault and we are trying to resolve the problem by reborning Gaia one more time.
  • Old Players will be compensated & Donators will take all the silks back.

We will be aware this time to avoid any faults and we are going to add more features and fix somethings to make it more entertaining. Hope old players understand that and forgive us. Hoping we collect some new players too so we can survive.

Grand Opening : 15.11.2019






Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerox* View Post
beginner developer ..
You are right , you can say what you want
Rotten Alien is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/10/2019, 21:23   #129



 
elite*gold: 1460
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 689
Received Thanks: 509
if i where players i would join again for respecting you only ..
you caring about the players so they will care about you don't worry .
they will join again .
VORTEX* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2019, 03:18   #130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 32
Let's give it another shot
Mind_Freak is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2019, 16:37   #131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 288
Received Thanks: 89
Ok, worth a try once again.
- Change the Beta / Grand opening dates as this may be miss leading to new players
- Question about the compensation reward . Will it be silk from what i have spent or what i just have ? because i donated and used it just before server closed.

-Unban Daima#3530 on discord, wanna speak to you in private

Good luck in this 100Cap, hopefully nothing bad happens once more as it did with the 90cap.
daima321 is offline  
Old 11/11/2019, 19:47   #132
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 735
Received Thanks: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by daima321 View Post
Ok, worth a try once again.
- Change the Beta / Grand opening dates as this may be miss leading to new players
- Question about the compensation reward . Will it be silk from what i have spent or what i just have ? because i donated and used it just before server closed.

-Unban Daima#3530 on discord, wanna speak to you in private

Good luck in this 100Cap, hopefully nothing bad happens once more as it did with the 90cap.
Oh you wanna add "Add Windows 10 Education to the filter dll" and "Give the developer some instructions not to accuse players who use it as "virtual machine users""?

That was the funnierst thing ever. I even send them a video where I restarted my pc and their answer was "Yeah its a virtual machine if your dll detects it". But they couldn't admit that it was them ******* up. Now their "super dev" ****** up by himself. I guess karma is getting back around.
b0ykoe is offline  
Old 11/11/2019, 22:52   #133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 9
good game we in
ahmed_bolbol is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2019, 22:54   #134
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 306
Received Thanks: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerox* View Post
if i where players i would join again for respecting you only ..
you caring about the players so they will care about you don't worry .
they will join again .
hope so

Quote:
Originally Posted by daima321 View Post
Ok, worth a try once again.
- Change the Beta / Grand opening dates as this may be miss leading to new players
- Question about the compensation reward . Will it be silk from what i have spent or what i just have ? because i donated and used it just before server closed.

-Unban Daima#3530 on discord, wanna speak to you in private

Good luck in this 100Cap, hopefully nothing bad happens once more as it did with the 90cap.
donators got their silk once more . you can check it on the website.
Don't worry , we will do our best
Rotten Alien is offline  
Old 11/12/2019, 16:34   #135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 7
it looks good, im in
SaintNSinner1 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gaia Online Reborn | Cap 90 | Chinese & Europe | Job Based | Long Term
08/27/2017 - SRO PServer Advertising - 303 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/haPmdab.png Gaia Online Reborn We are completely sure that Gaia didn't take the chance to grow up and we are sure as well that our dear community want us to try harder and that's why we are here again with improvements been asked to make and we did it and of course we very glad and proud of each player who communicate with us and support us, after all we are here again just to make sure that this time Gaia Online will be bigger, more professional and of course more...



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.